Welcome to Gaia! ::

Official Ghost Hunt Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/manga Ghost Hunt. 

Tags: Ghost, Hunt, anime, manga 

Reply Official Ghost Hunt Guild
Couples Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poisoned by Pandas

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:26 pm
your right! extremley accurate for him  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:58 pm
I just saw the creepiest pairing today. MaixMasako. *shudders* I can't see it. eek

(No offense to the minority of MxM shippers out there...)  

Portcullis Cat

Poisoned by Pandas

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:03 pm
i cant even see that.... *shudders*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:40 pm
I saw one once in a fanfic.

...I stopped reading the fanfic and went to go wash out my mind. Because yes, it was creepy. The creepiness was even acknowledged within the fic itself.  

SPR John Brown
Captain

Portcullis Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:50 pm
Hey, what do you think of NaruxMasako?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:56 pm
Nah, I'm more of a LinxMai shipper. XD ..... Okay... maybe only a little bit. XP NaruxMai seems more like cannon anyway. Lin is good single.

(<-- Had second thoughts)  

sugakoushi

Dweezal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:39 am
Isn't Lin a little old for Mai anyway? He's like...30...at least? I dunno, I'm just guessing. Wait a minute, I think the manga might have listed everyones ages somewhere? I'll go check...

Aaaaaauuugghhhh! Lin is the only one with no age listed! xd It just says "everything else about him is a mystery" damn!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:17 pm
First ship: Lin x Mai

((Why is its that everytime this ship is brought up there's the issue of age difference? I've seen a lot of couples in real life where the men are at least 10-20 even upto 40 years older than their partners... One example is my mom and dad. My dad was 13 years older than my mom and look at them, 25 years and still going strong...

Second issue that keeps getting brought up is that Mai is JAPANESE... I don't even get this one... Lin said it himself that even if he haes the Japanes for what the did to his homeland, HE DOES NOT HATE MAI... I'm sure most of you have looked it up in volume 6 of the manga, so I don't need to type in what he said....))

Second ship: John x Masako

((If John wasn't priest they'd look so cute together.))

Third ship: Naru x Chiaki

((I don't know where this one came from but I'm not complaining. Besides, if you read the translation of the last novel Naru pretty much rejected Mai's confession anyway.... ))  

-l- Spirit Wolf -l-

OneWeekRainisu

Barton Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:34 pm
I vote for me X john!! XDLol  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:12 pm
You guys ever been to the Ghost Hunt section of fanfiction.net? If I still wrote fanfiction, I'd honestly be scared to post anything that's not NaruxMai. The number of stories for that ship compared to everything else is staggering.  

SPR John Brown
Captain

Portcullis Cat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:16 am
...wow.
Over 300 NaruxMai.
LinxMai? 25.
And the rest of the pairings have like, 2 stories each. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:46 pm
Yeah. My point exactly.

One of the many reasons I don't read Ghost Hunt fanfiction very much. The fandom, I hate to say, does not appear to be very creative with their stories.  

SPR John Brown
Captain

Dweezal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:33 pm
Truth be told, I don't even really read the fanfiction. I skim through everything. I really only read the parts that interest me. The exciting parts, some of the draaaama, a bit of the humourous parts....

I'm also a bit picky when it comes to grammar and spelling. If too many words are misspelled, or the whole chapter is just one paragraph (remember to put dialogue on separate lines, people) or it just doesn't make sense, I don't even bother. It can be really annoying and frustrating when someone has a really good idea, but their fanfiction is unreadable.

Edit: OMG, I feel like I want to smack the author of the fic I'm reading right now. It's Ohayo, not Ohio!! Ohio's a state, for God's sake!

Also, barely, not barley. Barley is a grain. xd

And it's queried, not queered. LOL!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:48 am
I've seen how many NaruxMai fanfics there are in FF.net and all I have to say is that it's kind of tiring to read fics with that pairing over and over again. I'm starting to think that those authors have no creativity in their head what-so-ever.... I actually find the LinxNaru pairing more interesting than NaruxMai and for God's sake I don't even like shounen-ai! I swear those NaruxMai fans on FF.net need something new to post up... They're filling the whole Ghost Hunt section with a pairing that they think is pure canon but actually isn't. Also some of them are so obsessed with this ship that some of them even go as far as saying: "This fic would have been better if it was a NaruxMai..." to any fic that doesn't involve their ship. Sheesh, If they don't like the pairing that the fic has then they shouldn't read it at all. One of them actually had the nerve to force the pairing into a LinxMai fic that I read....

((No offense to the NaruxMai fans in this guild... I wasn't implying to any of you.... All I have to say is that it get's really tiring to read about the same pairing over-and-over again....))  

-l- Spirit Wolf -l-

Dweezal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:01 am
I'm a big NaruxMai shipper, but that's how I feel about it too. If you don't like a certain pairing, then don't read fanfiction involving that pairing. Anyone who complains about pairings in someones fanfic is an a*****e, and should be ignored. I wonder if there's a way to block people like that on fanfiction.net. Maybe you can remove their reviews, block them from reading/reviewing....there certainly should be.  
Official Ghost Hunt Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff