Submit

Jason Sangoku the Hero
Crew

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:32 pm
Jase grinned and simply walked around a tree, his clothes different as he came into view. "Yup! A tag team fight sounds good!" He said. He was now wearing a red sleeveless shirt, denim shorts that had been jeans at one point, a straw hat, and he haf a sticker on his face that looked like a small, horizontal, stitched wound.

((Now dressed as Luffy! Remember, all you need to do to change outfits is either rip off your current one to reveal the outfit you're changing into underneath it, or just walk out of sight for a second, such as passing behind a tree.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:49 pm
Merah KepalaUser Image
Merah grinned. "Very well! Let us all get ino our costumes, and then we should probably prepare some rules." As she said that Merah walked backwards and behind a tree, when she came back out she was a cyborg with orange hair. She then yelled, "Equip!" The armor switched into battlemode.

(Cyborg Gai Shishioh from GaoGaiGar)  

Zoray
Vice Captain

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Majix The Ninja
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:55 pm
Majix rubbed his chin, thinking. A grin slowly spread across his face. " I got the perfect character in mind." He stepped be hind a tree, and came out looking like this.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:02 pm
"Alright lets do this!" Aaron Said excitedly. Grabbing a red Cape out of the His side back, He Held it up Blocking the view of the others. Quickly Dropping it and wrapping it around his shoulders he Became Domon Kasshu. Appearing with a Grin on his face, He looked toward Merah. "You like?" He said as he Adjusted his headband while He looked at her impressive Cosplay.

(Domon Kasshu: G Gundam)  

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Zoray
Vice Captain

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:09 pm
Merah KepalaUser Image
Merah grinned as she examined Aaron. "Yes, it is quite good! Plus as a bonus, Domon and Gai would make a perfect team!" She then proceeded to examine their opponents. "So, some mad doctor it would appear, and Luffy from One Piece eh? This shall be interesting. A few ground rules I'd like to mention, no killing, that would be a waste of opponents, and no going to far from where the battle begins. Oh speaking of where the battle begins, Aaron and I were just going to go to the river, its next to a mountain, and the woods offer cover there as well. Shall we proceed there to begin the fight?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:19 pm
Jase had a 'no duh' expression on when Merah mentioned the 'No killing' rule, obviously having picked up on Luffy's mannerisms. "Let's go!!" He shouted enthusiastically when Merah was done speaking.  

Jason Sangoku the Hero
Crew

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Majix The Ninja
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:02 am
Majix began to giggle. "So, no killing eh." he said, "Well, what about dissection?" Then, he looked at his opponent's intently, and reached up and began turning the screw in his head. It began to make a clicking noise as he turned it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:19 pm
Merah KepalaUser Image
Merah looked at Jase when he acted like it was stupid to mention the no killing rule, then she looked and pointed and Majix. "That's why I felt the need to say it, like I said, he's some sort of mad doctor! And Majix, if you want to dissect, you can't do it to me, I have a feeling I'll have to revive Aaron and possibly you if you get to out of control! And I can't exactly switch cosplays to the Golden Witch if I'm dead or dissected!" After she had finished talking she began to walk toward where they had agreed to start the fight.

((Aaron already agreed to fighting there before you two showed up so he wouldn't have to approve it again. Also by reviving I mean the fact that one of the characters I have can revive dead or fix broken stuff))  

Zoray
Vice Captain

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Majix The Ninja
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:28 pm
Majix giggled "But, I would leave you alive. I just want to see what makes you tick." He suddenly stopped laughing and began to walk towards the river, whistling all the while.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:58 pm
Merah KepalaUser Image
As Merah continued to walk she responded to Majix. "Yeah yeah yeah, but still, the answer is no! No dissecting or killing me or whatever else you want." She already had an idea of how the fight would be going. All she could think was: Well at least it'll be interesting.  

Zoray
Vice Captain

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Jason Sangoku the Hero
Crew

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:00 pm
Jase followed to where the fight would occur, grinning like an idiot the entire time.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:42 pm
Merah KepalaUser Image
The group soon reached the destination, a fast flowing river ranging from depths of two feet to 6 feet. The bottom of the river was sandy with rounded rocks in some areas. A bit downstream there were stones forming a stepping stone bridge across the river. Merah turned to the group. "Well here we are, if you plan on using the stepping stones be careful, they're very slippery and aren't always stable if you go across with too much force. Ah excuse me." Merah went upstream about 30 feet and picked up a fallen tree, placing it over the river. "There, that may help a bit." She had to yell to be sure the others heard her and began walking back to the group. "The forest begins to thin out for a bit about half a mile away, so that'll be the limit in that direction. The mountain is upstream about a quarter mile, the limit will be the foot of the other side of the mountain. Half a mile downstream the river forks, the left fork leads to a lake, the right continues so we'll have the boundary at the fork, and behind us, we'll have the boundary at the area we met. That okay with everyone?"  

Zoray
Vice Captain

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Jason Sangoku the Hero
Crew

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:52 pm
"Fine with me." Jase said, nodding. "And I'd like to add one thing, we're allowed to change cosplays mid-fight. Is that alright with everyone?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:54 pm
Aaron Came to the place where they said they would meet. Looking around He nodded and replied to Merah. "Perfect!" Turning to Jase he also added.
"That is fine with me.." Aaron Began thinking of a plan to get the upper hand.  

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Zoray
Vice Captain

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:14 pm
Merah KepalaUser Image
Merah nodded and grinned. "Yep! That'll be great! It'll make it a bit more interesting!"  
The forest (rp)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff