Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [27]~ Sociality&Advices ~
my opinon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Justinia93

3,300 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:09 pm
wildblackfire
Vidalena93
Nick_austin90
wildblackfire
Vidalena93
Nick_austin90
Ah~ now that I understand I agree. Some wars of old started just becuase un un-acceptance of a new thing...like new religion.

umm ya kinda like that, and that new religion is diffident to god and something like it....its just a really old matter and its still going on because people can't accept reality.
actually the reasons for the war isn't souly because of religion. it's also economics. there isn't enough land or resources for either countries people. so they fight over it. stare

none of us said it was solely on that but it is one...the only wars that I know are the wars in Madinah and Mekah due to Islam all those decades ago and the wars in Asia. I'm not even really clear with WW1. WW2 myb coz my country was affected badly due to the Japanese invasion...but thats it. So forgive me if i don't know much...I'm no fan of history...

yeah...economics and the wars over the madina and mekah are few of the many reasons of these wars. it's really frustrating, killing innocent people for the resources of their land. this is unfair...and then comes the stuff or religion...meh. ._.
nobody said life was fair. only to make the best of it. it can hold great atrocities and great beauties. stare

not at the expense of peoples life. nothing is worth killing each other for, even if its for the best or whatever . there is no humanity in any of that.... and actually life would have been pretty much fair if it weren't for the greed of others. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:00 am
Vidalena93
wildblackfire
Vidalena93
Nick_austin90
wildblackfire
actually the reasons for the war isn't souly because of religion. it's also economics. there isn't enough land or resources for either countries people. so they fight over it. stare

none of us said it was solely on that but it is one...the only wars that I know are the wars in Madinah and Mekah due to Islam all those decades ago and the wars in Asia. I'm not even really clear with WW1. WW2 myb coz my country was affected badly due to the Japanese invasion...but thats it. So forgive me if i don't know much...I'm no fan of history...

yeah...economics and the wars over the madina and mekah are few of the many reasons of these wars. it's really frustrating, killing innocent people for the resources of their land. this is unfair...and then comes the stuff or religion...meh. ._.
nobody said life was fair. only to make the best of it. it can hold great atrocities and great beauties. stare

not at the expense of peoples life. nothing is worth killing each other for, even if its for the best or whatever . there is no humanity in any of that.... and actually life would have been pretty much fair if it weren't for the greed of others. stare
Lifes a joke  

wildblackfire

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:50 am
Life is never perfect thus fair is never in it...besides us humans has this part in our mind where unsatiable need stay....it takes a great deal out of one to be able to control that part...or that person has to be real unaware of the world.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:51 am
what?  

wolfy1197

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:54 am
don't just bump in if you don't know a thing hun.  
[27]~ Sociality&Advices ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff