Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
School Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

School =
  D:
View Results

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:15 pm
Awww. D: I almost wanted to take German but I decided I'd rather take Japanese or Ceramics and learning two languages would be annoying. Omg, that'd be terrible. I only had to take a semester in 7th grade and a semester in 8th grade and just this entire year and I'm completely done with P.E.

And ty. ;_; I'll prolly need it.

It's really stupid though because the bell at the end of lunch is like, super quiet and I can never hear it from outside so I'm like ALWAYS late for my next class. At least it's not like last year where we only had 3 minutes between classes. That'd srsly not be enough this year. And it's weird how people have 9th-12th grade in one school. 9th grade is in Jr. high for us. For whatever reason.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:26 pm
fk12
@Greevur- Actually, I don't think I'll be drawing them just yet, but I will eventually, I'm sure. And it's because I'm in art school, and... well, that's what they do~ But now we're just drawing... lines and stuff. I don't even know.

@Saucey- Hohoho, my school only offered French, Spanish, and German for language. Though they had Chinese randomly for only 1 year...? AND P.E. WAS MANDATORY FOR ALL 4 YEARS. Screw you, New Jersey public education system. Good luck in your freshman year, man! /o/

Well, my school is the same, minus the random Chinese! *sighs* I really want to take Japanese. There would be no contest from the other languages. I don't know how much time we have between classes. I don't even know what time school ends. I just go by the bell.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:58 pm
@Dill
I love Psychology! :0 I'm in Psychology 2. It's so interesting learning about people and the way the brain works.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:35 pm
im in AP psych. cry
and AP calc. crying

and i was completely sane when i marked those as my choices. sad

and i already know guitar and stuff, but im just taking a guitar class for the fun of it, and because its an easy A xd

im taking a graphic design class though, and we're using photoshop CS3, and my mind is a complete blank.
and theres that whole part of me thats a lack of artistic/drawing/art-thinking skills, which makes me brain-dead in that class

i'd rather write modernist poetry XD  

Mr Eliot

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:38 pm
@Griever- I guess my class would be 90mins+. So far the only class I'm having sucess in is Art. Which makes my family mad :C  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:13 pm
XxGrieverxX
@Dill
I love Psychology! :0 I'm in Psychology 2. It's so interesting learning about people and the way the brain works.

is it true if make someone think they're crazy they become crazy  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zira361

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:33 am
I'm typing this IN school! XD I'm in BCIS. ^^;

I have Spanish 1, U.S. History, Speech (Communication Applications), Science, Pre-Algabra, (lunch), BCIS (now), and English.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:05 pm
@Eliot
Oh man, that sucks. D: I heard AP Psych is hard. At my school, it's only one semester, so they have to cram in a years worth of work into that semester.

@BL
Well you still are passing a class. ;D Screw math! >:c

@Naota
That could be possible. :0 I think if you convinced someone they were, they could act like that.

@Zira
I hate speech. I took it in 9th grade. I hate talking to people IRL. It's so uncomfortable.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:46 pm
XxGrieverxX
@Eliot
Oh man, that sucks. D: I heard AP Psych is hard. At my school, it's only one semester, so they have to cram in a years worth of work into that semester.

@BL
Well you still are passing a class. ;D Screw math! >:c

@Naota
That could be possible. :0 I think if you convinced someone they were, they could act like that.

@Zira
I hate speech. I took it in 9th grade. I hate talking to people IRL. It's so uncomfortable.

ty i was wondering that for awhile forgot what tv show i got the idea from  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:21 pm
@Mr Eliot- AP CALC?! Oh man, good luck with that. ;3; I got a 3 on the AP test. That was not a good day for me, but I suck at math, anyway, so I doubt I would've gotten a better score anyway.

@Zira361- What kind of science? O-or is it just a general science class? ;3; I miss fun science classes. Way to kill that for me, high school.  

fk12

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:27 pm
High School messed everything up for me...cept english. I liked English C:  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:27 pm
Sauce-Kay
Awww. D: I almost wanted to take German

hallo, wie Sie heute sind, ist Deutscher eine Spitze, die für langsame Anfänger schwierig ist ich verlassenes i kennen sollte, dass Kategorie und wenn Sie diese Mitteilung als lesen können, bumsen Sie Sie Mann, den ich schwer arbeitete, aber nirgendwo erhielt

this was hard to write so i hope you enjoy this  

deathwalker 9000

Zira361

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:21 am
fk12
@Mr Eliot- AP CALC?! Oh man, good luck with that. ;3; I got a 3 on the AP test. That was not a good day for me, but I suck at math, anyway, so I doubt I would've gotten a better score anyway.

@Zira361- What kind of science? O-or is it just a general science class? ;3; I miss fun science classes. Way to kill that for me, high school.

It's general science. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:23 am
XxGrieverxX

@Zira

It's okay. Only cause I'm upfront and load (most of the time). XD  

Zira361

Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas