Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Ordinary Life... Sort Of~ (1x1 RP) Full & Reserved Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:31 pm
"Bandages, such a royal pain in my a**... Why the hell can't I regenerate?!?!?" he exclaimed to himself, "oh, that right idiot, you got in trouble back in your world and got it depo-ed... GAWD! why did I have to troublesome even there? One wouldn't think that you could get in trouble there, but no... I figured out a way how..." He tugged at one of his bandages with his teeth, still in his released form, his blade sitting on the chair across from him, "Stupid angel..."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:57 am
When Amaya got out of school, she headed straight for his house. But also visiting him, she needed some answers. But she didn't want to make it sound like she was interrogating him. Once Amaya arrived at his house, she knocked on his door a few times and opened it to see him. "Um... hi."  

iiBlue-Phantom

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:36 pm
Once the door creaked open his eyes widened. He couldn't get back to his human form completely until his wounds were healed. She came in to see him with part of his bandage in his mouth, staring blankly at her. "Oh s**t..." he muttered under his breath trying to act like this was nothing unusual.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:01 am
"I think it would only be human of me to see if you were OK. Um... I wasn't going to tell anyone, anything." She still stood and looked at him from a distance, worried that he might hurt her. He was a supernatural being and he was from another world. But he was exactly the type of thing she wanted to see all this time.  

iiBlue-Phantom

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:11 pm
"Well as you can plainly see... I'm not exactly okay," he replied pulling at the bandages again only to fall off the couch in the process, "damn it all! I wasn't even doing anything!" He wasn't even looking at her as he knew it would be too obvious he wasn't exactly the good kind of supernatural from his red eye color.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:42 am
Amaya still wasn't sure if he would attack her or not. So she still kept her distance a little as she could see the red color in his eyes. But she also wanted to make him feel better. "I... wouldn't tell anybody, anything... I promise."  

iiBlue-Phantom

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:52 pm
he just laid there on the floor for a while in pain, now giving up on bandages. He couldn't do it all himself. IDEA! He peered up at her, "Well, since you're going to keep my secret, think you could help me out a little? I'm a bit bandagely challenged," he smirked at the end.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:20 pm
Amaya slowly walked to him and helped him back up on the couch. She was going to keep her promise and never tell anyone. She helped with his bandages a little. She had a lot of questions to ask him about what he really was and everything. "Just... what are you exactly?"  

iiBlue-Phantom

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:26 pm
He peered directly into her eyes with his red ones and smirked, "I would be a demon thank you very much... I would tell you my classification, but I don't think that would help in settling any confusion you might have..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:14 am
Amaya just looked down and shook her head. "It's fine..." She finished up his bandages and sat down next to him. Still so many questions, but most of them probably wouldn't get answers."You know, this is what I wanted. I always wanted to see someone like you."  

iiBlue-Phantom

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:29 am
"And yet I have to ask... why? Most people that meet a demon end up mentally scarred for life... Granted I'm not the most horrifying looking creature right now, but still," he smirked. Yes, this could be interesting now so long as she kept his secret. One person he could be released around... Of course not everyone could see him in this form since he still looked similar to his human form. He peered over at the blade, it was slightly edged in blood. He let out a sigh, "those damned things never stay clean do they?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:51 am
"Well... before my parents died, they would tell me stories of other worlds and humanlike creatures. My mother was a huge believer and my father would support her all the way." Ever since those stories were told to her as a little kid, she wanted to see different worlds. Also wanted to see those humanlike creatures and what they're like. "I have always dreamed of seeing that dream be a reality, no matter what other people said." Amaya just looked out the window with a smile on her face.  

iiBlue-Phantom

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:31 pm
"Just be happy my other forms are still sealed," he muttered under his breath, "that angel better be ****ing happy too..." Once his bandages were all fixed up he stumbled over to his blade and carried it to the kitchen to start cleaning it. "pain in the a** blades..." he muttered all the while as he scrubbed at it, "your mom told you about this stuff huh? She ever mention specifics?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:20 am
"No, she never did. She made it sound like... a legend all the time. But I know that it's not anyway. But I always did like the stories she told me. My mom and dad died 5 years ago in a car accident." She just sat, motionless and expressionless. Amaya thought of her mother and her stories, loving the sound she heard from them.  

iiBlue-Phantom

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:37 pm
"Well that sucks that they're dead... but they probably went to heaven, so I wouldn't know em..." he replied with a smirk, "as I'm supposed to be hell-bound..."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff