Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pho cough

Lonely Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:00 pm
MY cat's name is Asia. . .She was born from a
litter of gray and Tabby striped kittens. . .But
she looks like a freakin' Traditional Siamese,(it's
the fatter looking one) Just search on google Images.
Except she has white paws <3
And my mom named our dog Pikachu, and his
mom is Nila ( short for Manila, my Mom's Filipino ;;>_>)
And I name Nila's other daughter Diamond.
Diamond is from Nila's first litter.
With Pikachu from the second.
I wanted to name Pikachu Rontu instead. . .But
he kinda fits the name.
I used to have a lot of cats. . .Panda, Cali, Tacy
(inspired by the store name, Macy) Whiskers. . .
(Who I miss so much while I was gone. . .T^T), Kiki
(pronounced Kick-ee, she liked to
kick rugs. . .e.o), Angel, Tricks, and Tiger.

Now our one and only cat is our fat, lazy, Asia.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:17 pm
I went to a pet store

and I saw this:
The owner of the store said that the dogs name is: Sweetheart= sweetie for short, yet the dog is boy!

and a gold fish..named Sturdy, his TURD for short! I end up laughing!  

xjewiex

XxXluna eclipseXxX

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:30 pm
our animals are jack, violet, puck, and toby. our cats puck and violet had wierd names before, though. violet used to be called gouch before we got her, and puck was puss even though he is a guy. i thought they were weird names.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:32 pm
my mom had a cat named stinky cause he had a lot of dingleberries.  

XxXluna eclipseXxX

XxXluna eclipseXxX

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:35 pm
my dad had this kitten named jasper but i used to call him marshmallow cause he was a dirty white color like a dirty marshmallow.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:39 pm
My dog is named Chopstick.
No really.  

x-Shadow Wind

Avaerie

Shameless Capitalist

7,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:47 am
My dog's name is Oreo. :3

When I brought him home the day I got him my sisters and I were thinking of a name for him. We were seated in a circle and I was eating Oreos. He kept following the Oreos every time we passed it around the circle. It was so cute. :3 :3 He went in circles and circles until he got kind of dizzy and sat in the middle and cried. SOOO CUUTE. :c

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:51 am
I named my bird Snow-Flank (<=never call like that) but I call it Pui  

Wyscol

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

XHarmony_The_KH_LoverX

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:32 pm
Cozy.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:49 pm
Starting at the earliest pet and moving to the most recent with D-dog and C-cat:

Cocoa - C
Gravy - D
Not-Not - C
Sweetheart - C
Oliver - C
Stinky - C
Lucky - C
Chance - C
Boo - D
Ratso - C
Stripes - C
Tigger - C
Seb - C
Mozart - D
Pip - C
Mari - C
S'more - C
Crybaby - C
Gin - C
Duck - C
Pedro - C
Thomas - C
Opi (short for opium) - Opossum

Roesor nau Venorsh

Coridae

Single Misfit

13,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:55 pm
Well, I used to have a chihuahua named Kitty (she looked like a kit fox, but she died about a year ago), and now I have two roosters named Nicky and Micky (they're brothers), a chicken named Miyuki (she's their sister), a cat named Twinkle (named her that like 5 years ago), a fish named Guakamole (don't know why I named him it, I just did xD), another Chihuahua named Dude, a bishon frize named Pebbles, a half poodle/half bishon frize named BB (she's Pebble's daughter), a rabbit named Velvet (she's so soft!), a hamster named Mushi, two guinea pigs named Bulls-Eye and Fink, a cow named Cocoa, a miniature horse named Mini Mouse, and a goat named Lockie.

Yes, I do have a lot of animals. I live on a small farm, and even tho I have a lot, I love them all very much. Oh, and I just named the animals that are mine, we have lots more that are my dad's, mom's, and brother's. xD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:09 pm
I had a hamster named Brown Sugar. <3 She was super sweet.

Ummm... we had a chicken named Painted Stick. xD

And we had a calf named Licker. Self-explanatory, except that when you said her name, it sounded like "liquor". sweatdrop

We had a horse named Silversocks, which I thought was a cool name. =)

Hersheydudette

The Soul Dew Guardian

Timid Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:31 pm
I has a Golden Retriever mix named Blossom, a Lab/Husky mix named Gulliver (Gully for short, haha), a cat named Sweet Pea, a milk snake I called Minda, and a painted turtle named Lucky.
Oddly enough, Lucky's name suits her well. When my cousin and I found her in the yard, she was dehydrated, a couple of times someone dropped and she almost hit the floor, and she's flipped herself over a few times too. Right now, she's a glutton...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:20 pm
We used to have a rabbit called Timon >.< lol, from The Lion King : ) and I used to have a cat called Oliver... and two dogs named Lucky and Max : ) (normal names for dogs lol )  

NightAngels

Beloved Explorer

14,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Agent Mallard

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:30 pm
Well I have a dog named Carson, his names not very interesting and he's kind of retarded. I called him Padfoot for a while and he actually responded but seeing as he locks himself in rooms, bangs his head on the doors until they close, is afraid of stairs, tiled floors, and narrow hallways, I thought the name was kind of..not very Sirius Black-esque.

Then there's my grandparents dog, who I currently live with so i consider her mine now too (xD), Pebbles. I hate her name so I call her Manatee cause she's about 17 pounds overweight xD

I had two goldfish for a while Stella and Halvo and then they died while I was on vacation and my brothers friend replaced them with 8 little retard fish that I named: Dumbledore, Severus Snape, Ramona, Gimli, Dr. Manhattan, Wallace, Mrs. Weasley, and Darth Vader. I'm so lame. They all died though..cause I'm a terrible fish owner and forgot to feed them for a few weeks >.<

One day I hope to own two cats named Neville Longbottom and Professor McGonagall, a guinea pig named Gideon (from Scott Pilgrim graphic novels >.<), and a basset hound named Rocket (:  
13. ✿ - - - Animals And Nature

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff