Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
General Chit-Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aeren
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:50 pm
*huggles grip*

i haven't been around as much lately either.

i need to get serious about this again.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:57 pm
We are the champions! Sort of. We are the champions of our division! xd heart We are now the best youth choir in the country. eek biggrin  

Fuzzykit

Aeren
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:06 pm
*throws confetti for FK*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:55 pm
Thankies! whee heart  

Fuzzykit

Aeren
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:00 am
i'm so proud of you!

so i've been such a slacker in the guild lately. well with the whole diet and exercise in general, so i think that is why i avoid the guild. heh.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:43 pm
Had a little bit of a breakdown yesterday, but dont regret it- I had a friend over to watch the choir competiton on TV, and for me food, friends and music is the ultimate combination. whee Anpther reason why I don't feel as guilty is because I've been very good today to make up for it. ^^

*Holds back from strangling too-big-for-their-boots third years* stressed Just because you're older than the others in the middle school play gives you no right to strut about and do anything you please!  

Fuzzykit

onnawaffle

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:06 pm
*sigh* I haven't been around much lately, and my diet has TOTALLY crashed and burned. Two weeks ago I walked out of my job (the one I'd had since 1999, minus three months in 2000) and I've been a little... blah ever since. Though on the good side I weighed myself and I only weigh a pound and a half more than I did when I quit. I guess that's something!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:42 am
*huggles lady*

ya its hard. im sorry to hear about your job.  

Aeren
Crew

BlinkyTheRed

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:06 pm
Argh, hey people, just posting a bit to keep this place going and make myself known a bit.

One thing that's a real stumbling block for me is college applications. I'm already at a university now-- and it's really complicated, but in May I'm gonna finish up 2 years at the university and get an Associate's Degree in Sciecne as well as my high school diploma. I'll still be 18 then.

So that means I'm applying to another university.. sweatdrop It's so stressful. It's stressful enough having taken university courses instead of my last two years of high school, and the weightgain was horribe.

I'm almost at my highest weight ever-- my highest was about a year ago, and I lost a little bit and I've mostly been keeping it even, but still, it's really annoying.. my options are really limited and I'm really restricted due to my status as a high school student and simultaneous university student.

gonk Campus food will make you fat..

But I still gotta do it. ARr.. I just gotta make sure I get my full rides.. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:48 pm
Blinky~

awww *hugglies*

ya, campus food is awful. they fry everything in my cafeteria. i mean EVERYTHING. its horrid. we do have a salad bar, but man can not live on salad alone.

thats really awesome tho that you are only 18 and will have an associates. i have faith in you that you can make it. the good news is that once you start just university classes it should get better, and most campuses have nice gyms  

Aeren
Crew

Fuzzykit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:55 pm
Heeeeeere tarot cards tarot cards tarot cards... TT____TT  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:04 pm
arg. school has gotten quite busy once again allowing me less time to be on gaia. the weight loss thing is being stagnant as always. i need to be on here more and i hopefully will be this summer. who knows tho.  

Aeren
Crew

Scarlet Sayuri

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:54 am
I'm new! And I guess here is as good a place as any to put my weight loss goal. My 1 1/2 year anniversary was last Monday (the 18th) .. so I'm hoping to fit into all my old clothes by my 2 year anniversary 6 months away. I'm finally going to be able to start working next month sometime, so that should up my activitiy level significantly, so we'll see how it goes!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:55 pm
*runs around screaming* WHOO! SCHOOL IS OUT! *finally sits at computer and finishes typing message* Hopefully this summer won't be as bad as the past ones... Normally i sit on my computer most of the day (i'm in the silicon valley, we're the Californian geek-ettes!) but this summer i'm gonna try walking to Lunadies (grocery store, they have a little cafe, and the food is actually pretty good for you, made of mostly organic stuff. I mean, my health nut friend eats there often) which is about a 20 minute walk, and then i walk back after eating, take a break, and then my mom should be awake and ready to go to the gym! go morning exercise!  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Fuzzykit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:50 pm
My God, I'm hating school at the moment- I have one exam left, and we're already starting next year's courses and planning for universities. Summer hols not until three week's time, and the first week I have a biology field trip.  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games