Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Recycle Bin
Committee Sign Up- Join a Committee Today! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:57 pm
OK I'm there!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:55 pm
Hehehe, I have no doubt of it Sabs, I'm really looking forward to working with her. ^_^ And I can't wait to get started on work!

And broken, we'll totally be pirates together. The pirate Captains of the Art Committee! Arrrr....  

Kala Kirya
Crew

3,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:20 am
Yes! <3

Now if only they had super cool, and colourful pirate stuff for my ava to wear. >3<  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:57 pm
Wow. I just got a chance to look here. Awesome. I can't wait to start on the art.

Since Broken is the pirate captain, that makes me one of her scallywag(sp?) crew.  

Lady Elmira
Crew

Dapper Informer

7,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:02 pm
Aha! <3

Sweet! Yes you are a scally wag! <3 >3< that just made my day.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:11 am
So, if broken and I are the Captains and Lady Elmira and xTwilightTulip are Scallywags(with more to come)... what does that make the rest of committee members? Cabin boys? Wenches and Rakes? xd

I'm probably enjoying this more than I should... I'm gonna go look for pirate gear.  

Kala Kirya
Crew

3,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:02 pm
lmao Kirya, you made me choke on my curry! XD

Yes we must have wenches, cabin boys and rakes! XD

We'll make them swab the poop-deck! lmao.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:41 pm
I want to be on a committee!
Committee Name:plot,art
List the top three positions you would like (in order of preference):Co-Leader,DJ ,Guid
Have you had any experience in this area before? (List specific examples):I lead a group before with 607 members, im good with informiung people, i love to rp, and im a great follower to
What skills can you bring to this committee?:Im creative,hard worker, very comited, im great with coming up with ideas, and i love to draw and make stories, if you need good music im your girl!

JaziLeighz

Kala Kirya
Crew

3,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:07 pm
Oh broken, so glad I can amuse you. ^_^ And absolutely. There shall be much swabbing and mending and grunt work. razz Because they are cabin boys, wenches, and rakes!!! *swigs rum*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:20 pm

Committee Name: Plot, fund raising, advertising
List the top three positions you would like (in order of preference): I'd like to: (1) Help decide on how the plot will work out for 1 or more of the rooms, (2) Help set up/run some fundraisers, (3) try to advertise.
Have you had any experience in this area before? (List specific examples): No. Never.
What skills can you bring to this committee?: I am a good writer, for a 9th grader (got all 4's on the expressive on the state testing), and I have a lot of idea's for the theme.
I haven't really been on for the last couple of weeks, and I'll be very busy until November, but I'll try to be on once a week or more.

Dead0410
Crew

7,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Junior Trader 100

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:29 pm
I'm excited to get started. -_-  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:39 pm
I HAVE AN IDEA!

What the art team is doing so that everyone knows what everyone else is doing is that we each, scally wags and Captains, are each going to communicate with a committee.

For example, Kala and I are going to be communicating with the Plot Committee so as we know how things should go over all. And lets say one of our scally wags was in fund raising, they would let us know what they need art wise for their fund raiser. Like if they need artists we would send them over some artists.

And so on and so forth.

PS! Art Committe is looking for 2-3 more Coordinators. Please send a pm to both myself and Kala Kirya, with some samples and your artistic strengths, weaknesses and preferences.

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

stupidpsycho
Crew

Dapper Elder

28,475 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:03 am

Committee Name: art and fundraising
List the top three positions you would like (in order of preference): 1. help draw/colour things, 2. help raise funds in my own off beat ways, 3. something cant think of a 3rd but open to suggestions
Have you had any experience in this area before? (List specific examples): well i was in a joint art shop for some time and do fairly well in figuring out how to make gold.
What skills can you bring to this committee?: art skills(colouring, drawing, editting) and other(mp observations, insanity)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:38 pm
Alright, I changed all the captains to Crew.

We still need 3 more captains! I'll co-captain advertising, but we still need more!!  

Annual Ball
Captain

jessieomer

Generous Entrepreneur

11,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:18 am
Aww Snap! Being a Captain for fundraising! makes me sooo teary eyed. Thank yall

since there are pirates for Art, I wanna be a CEO xD jkjk but still.

gotta make up some cool name for fundraising people so we dont get outclassed by the art committee xD.

And now we gotta really think on what our fundraising strategy will be. I know some ar talking about a lotto or something but I haven't seen one made.

And I know we are so indecisive about the shop, be it bake sale or whatever. I just would really like to get the ball rolling on that, and if it has ho snap for me not noticing. Since I am in college, I hope to be on as much as I can.

One such problem for me now is that I had to reinstall Adobe Photoshop, and they said my serial number wasn't active and they oh so rudely told me to go buy a new one, so I'm on to PaintDotNet (free software), which is a good alternative, but it does have its limits, so if you wanted me to have a mass collection of all the things we are selling and feel like sending me a psd file, it wont work now xD.

Ermmmm on the other hand, I would very well like to talk with the other captain and the coordinates about it.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff