To my Moderators Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RobDaFob
Captain
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:50 pm
lol's been real quiet lately. Sorry for that, just, it's been awhile since i really got involved with the guild again, i need to finish this God dang book report and its takin forever -__-. Once im done i'll get some more people into this guild and continue my plans again. Stay Alive, my Brothers!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:18 pm
LEIF WAS HERE  

DA_COOKIE_FAIREY
Crew

Mercenary Ringleader

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:05 pm
We need to completely revitalize this guild. It shall become awesome. Full of vision and life.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:52 am
Omg Guys, one day we should just march into Zomg and announce "The Crusaders are here" or something ;P  

I 13th Arcana I

7,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

RainDog777

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:09 am
Karly_Kun
Omg Guys, one day we should just march into Zomg and announce "The Crusaders are here" or something ;P

I totally agree, instead of just saying we do all this dosn't do a thing. We actually have to branch out. Help players iin the name of the Crusaders or go to town and make it a topic. Some of us should even go to the chatterbox forum and spread our message.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:11 pm
RainDog777
Karly_Kun

I totally agree, instead of just saying we do all this dosn't do a thing. We actually have to branch out. Help players iin the name of the Crusaders or go to town and make it a topic. Some of us should even go to the chatterbox forum and spread our message.
Indeed! That will make us more renown amoung the Zomg comunity (err spelling fail?)  

I 13th Arcana I

7,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Azuremage_Violet

4,640 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:57 pm
Karly_Kun
RainDog777
Karly_Kun

Indeed! That will make us more renown amoung the Zomg comunity (err spelling fail?)

A parade you mean? That sounds Fun!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:12 pm
Azuremage_Violet
Karly_Kun
RainDog777
Karly_Kun

Acturly, more like helping people ;P we gona talk the talk and walk the walk basicly.  

I 13th Arcana I

7,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Reglare Excile
Vice Captain

Friendly Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:24 pm
Karly_Kun
Azuremage_Violet
Karly_Kun
RainDog777
Karly_Kun

Acturly, more like helping people ;P we gona talk the talk and walk the walk basicly.

Yep  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:15 pm
I may not be a moderator but i think we should start this asap!  

RainDog777

Stari_08

Star Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:10 pm
Karly_Kun
Azuremage_Violet
Karly_Kun
RainDog777
Karly_Kun

I think this is a great idea!
We may not have a whole lot of people but we need to start so people know who we are and may join.
I mean if they see us in action maybe they will want to join more. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:06 am
Stari_08
Karly_Kun
Azuremage_Violet
Karly_Kun
RainDog777
Karly_Kun

We may not have a whole lot of people but we need to start so people know who we are and may join.

Do we need to bring balloons? 3nodding  

Reglare Excile
Vice Captain

Friendly Warlord

RainDog777

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:15 pm
Grey Silverfang
Stari_08
Karly_Kun
Azuremage_Violet
Karly_Kun

Do we need to bring balloons? 3nodding
We may have too. I'm not joking, we may need to equip balloons to catch peoples eyes. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:24 am
Does this guild have a clan btw?  

Stari_08

Star Lover

RainDog777

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:54 am
Stari_08
Does this guild have a clan btw?
You have a point, you should proably ask a higher up. confused  
Crusaders' Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items