Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox and unrelatedness!
The Anime Promotion Topic:Promoting:The Knights of theZodiac Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zexion_Organization_XII
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:03 pm
yeah, lucky star is similar.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:25 am
If by catching all the pokemon you mean the games, then yes, I have caught them all. I've been a fan of pokemon since I was younger but right now, I like the trading card game better than the show. I have thousands of pokemon cards and still play with them whenever I can. I have most of the games from Pokemon Red to Pokemon Pearl. I am definetely planning on getting Pokemon Heartgold or Soulsilver (in case you don't know, heartgold and soulsilver are re-makes of Pokemon silver and gold coming soon to the Nintendo DS)  

Deluxe SORA
Crew

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:01 am
Deluxe SORA
If by catching all the pokemon you mean the games, then yes, I have caught them all. I've been a fan of pokemon since I was younger but right now, I like the trading card game better than the show. I have thousands of pokemon cards and still play with them whenever I can. I have most of the games from Pokemon Red to Pokemon Pearl. I am definetely planning on getting Pokemon Heartgold or Soulsilver (in case you don't know, heartgold and soulsilver are re-makes of Pokemon silver and gold coming soon to the Nintendo DS)

They are remaking those also? No no no! Let me guess, now you can go to Hoen or w/e and wherever Pearl and Diamond are set in also. And the islands in Kanto! Gah, they need to try something else besides Pokemon.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:48 am
Deluxe SORA

Oh, my! Really? New Pokemon games! I might get one. I do have all of the pokemon in one of my games. In pokemon diamond I do have all of the pokemon but I got most of them through the action replay. I have an unbeatable party of hacked pokemon.  

Zexion_Organization_XII
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200

Saint_Exupery
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:56 am
I ave not played pokemon in ages nor have I watched the show in a long time. I have a dusty old box filled to the brim with pokemon cards though and it's always nice looking back. It's good to know that pokemon has managed to outlive my childhood. Ah, nostalgia!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:23 am
Pokemon really is one of the most popular animes as it makes people want to collect all of the pokemon. It is succesful in my opinion but I also think that the whole Pokemon company will end soon. Why might it end? Because they are running out of ideas, nothing new is coming out of Pokemon and it's slowly losing popularity.  

Zexion_Organization_XII
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200

Saint_Exupery
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:31 pm
It was a good anime in the beginning but now I find it repetitive and desperate.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:15 am
Zexion_Organization_XII
Pokemon really is one of the most popular animes as it makes people want to collect all of the pokemon. It is succesful in my opinion but I also think that the whole Pokemon company will end soon. Why might it end? Because they are running out of ideas, nothing new is coming out of Pokemon and it's slowly losing popularity.

It makes you want to collect all the Pokemon even though Ash never gets them all?

Also, yeah they are pretty much out of ideas considering they've done a Pokemon for like everything.  

Xake got it memorized

Zexion_Organization_XII
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:33 pm
Xake got it memorized
Zexion_Organization_XII

It makes you want to collect all the Pokemon even though Ash never gets them all?

Also, yeah they are pretty much out of ideas considering they've done a Pokemon for like everything.

It addicted me as a child but I grew out of it as it started to get boring. The movies are all just repetitive too. In fact, there is going to be a 12th movie about Arceus, the 493rd Pokemon. I am simply not going to watch it. I saw a really funny spoof of pokemon in South Park though! That really was funny!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:55 pm
They have had an awful lot of movies haven't they?  

Saint_Exupery
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:48 pm
Saint_Exupery

Yeah, most are just about Ash running into like Legendary Pokemon and stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:28 pm
Xake got it memorized
Saint_Exupery

Yeah, most are just about Ash running into like Legendary Pokemon and stuff.

That is exactly what all the movies are about, no surprises there.  

Zexion_Organization_XII
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200

Zexion_Organization_XII
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:35 pm
Dragonball Z? I watched that show a long time ago when I was little. I guess I loved it but today, I don't care for it. I do remember the kameha thing though.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:01 pm
Dragonball Z for me is ancient history, really, the only thing I can remember is the kamehameha power.  

Saint_Exupery
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:28 am
xD You mean all anyone can remember is the Kamehameha Wave? Aw, poor DBZ  
Chatterbox and unrelatedness!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items