Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Full Moon (Gatherings)
Gathering-----August Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:41 am
Kindlestar jumped down from the tree, and signaled for Firesong to go help as she sat down a ways away from the base, curling her tail around her paws.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:44 am
(Haha, same here.)

"Hmm. I wander when they're going to start?" she asked.  

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

iExorcistCosplayer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:07 am
"Hmm...About now. If SnowClan get here." meowed Thornpaw, licking his chest fur.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:33 am
Firesong padded near to Kindlestar. "I don't know what to do. It's obvious that Moonclan needs help, but they may not accept it. Besides, we don't know what happened, and they may not wish to tell us..."  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:09 pm
Kindlestar nodded as she looked at Firesong. "You're right. I do wonder what happened though... She is neither acting nor looks like the regal leader that congratulated me a few moons ago..." she muttered so that only Firesong heard her. "For the meantime... I suppose we should leave them alone. They may not be so trusting of us if they are still having troubles with SnowClan."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:11 pm
Firesong nodded. "I will see if their Medicine cat will tell me anything...."  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:33 pm
Kindlestar nodded and turned her gaze up again, staring at the WoodClan leader curling up to the MoonClan leader, looking more like a concerned warrior of MoonClan than the leader of an enemy Clan. She remembered how Cinderstar had once told her that she originally came from MoonClan, so she guessed it wasn't all that strange to see her groveling up to the wounded looking she-cat. Sneering a bit at the thought she turned her gaze away, seeing Thornpaw speaking to an apprentice from another Clan and licked her chest, trying to flatten her fur, ruffled up by the wind.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:59 pm
Thornpaw licked his white paw, his green eyes flashing. His gaze went up to the moon, above the gathering area. "The gathering would end soon If SnowClan don't arrive." thought Thornpaw, sliently. "We're wasting moonlight." His gaze went back to Moonpaw and Sunpaw. "What do you think your warrior name is going to be?" mewed Thornpaw.

iExorcistCosplayer

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:10 pm
(I'm here, the party can start now biggrin )

Cursedstar padded into the gathering place and sniffed the air. "FireClan, WoodClan and... MoonClan," she mummbled to herself. She trotted down to where the leaders sat and gasped. "Oh my StarClan! Patchstar you look like something a Badger ran over! What have you been doing the past moon and a half?!" She lept forward and licked her ears, attempting to straighten the fur that appeared to be stuck in disorder. She glanced up and saw Kindlestar. Shyly, she stopped licking and dipped her head to the young leader. "How's the Prey running with FireClan?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:07 am
(your late u fluffy jerk!!!)
Cinderstar felt Kindlestar's gaze and stopped licking to look behind her. Her ears went flat. Cinderstar then jumped at Cursedstar's voice. "CURSEDSTAR!!!" Cinderstar yelped almost falling off her branch. i guess i should watch how i act around Patchstar. . even though i still respect her as a past leader Cinderstar then blinked. wait. . . does Cursedstar still feel that way to? Cinderstar stared at Cursedstar, looking for any hidden emotions.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:20 pm
Kindlestar ears flattened a little as she saw that Cursedstar also seemed to be very worried for the MoonClan leader.

"Looks like Patchstar has a lot of friends in high places," Kindlestar muttered, her eyes narrowing.

She was just as curious to know what had happened as the others were, but she refused to dismiss the fact that the MoonClan leader had missed two Gatherings without first finding out if her current condition had anything to do with it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:16 pm
(I love you too Cinderstar rofl )

Cursedstar ignored Cinderstar and stood up, carefully placing her paws until she was in front of the MoonClan leader. Then she lifted a paw and cuffed Patchstar's ears. "You idiot! You think because you're MoonClan that you can handle everything! You need to realise that you can't do everything!" She huffed as she sat down. "I don't know what's going on in your Clan and I understand if you have a 'pride' issue, but Think about it! If your Clan's dead you won't have anything to stand for any more!" She stared into the almost lifeless eyes. "Now tell us Patchstar, What's going on?!"  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Arwym

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:22 pm
All the while, Rabbitpaw listened from a fair distance.

The apprentice wasn't too sure about what the others were discussing, so instead of talking nonsense out of ignorance to the situation, she chose to stay quiet. However, there was a feeling of uneasiness she could hardly control.

(Very late, I know. I didn't make an entrance so not to interrupt, so just assume that I was there from the beginning, along with the other Fireclan members.
Note that Rabbitpaw and I (as a roleplayer) are unfamiliar with the protocols, if any, since this is our first time attending a Gathering.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:50 pm
((That was fine Rabbitpaw. xd ))  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:57 pm
Kindlestar looked up and noticed that the moon was starting to set, so giving a yowl to her cats she decided to leave, as the truce of the night had ended.  
Full Moon (Gatherings)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff