Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
ReCon III Updated 2/5/10 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do we leave Summer Star on Sunday Morning or Monday?
Sunday
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Monday
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:35 pm
Registration in the past has been about $55 for a tribe, $60 for one to three people.

You of course would be camping with the tribe, even if I had to move you and your tent in the middle of the night. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:16 am
TeaDidikai
Registration in the past has been about $55 for a tribe, $60 for one to three people.

You of course would be camping with the tribe, even if I had to move you and your tent in the middle of the night. ninja
To clarify, each person in the tribe setup pays $55, or the entire tribe group pays $55 total?  

TheDisreputableDog

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:22 pm
TheDisreputableDog
TeaDidikai

To clarify, each person in the tribe setup pays $55, or the entire tribe group pays $55 total?
Each person pays $55.

One thing to consider also is that you can contact the person who orginizes it and ask for Work Exchange. Most often you end up helping cook the potluck dinner.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:49 am
Likelihood is high.
I can get a few hundred spare by next Summer.
I love camping. I also love cooking, mayhaps this can work out well... I should start on the meade soon. I also make a mean ginger beer now. 3nodding  

Fiddlers Green

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:25 am
Fiddlers Green
Likelihood is high.
I can get a few hundred spare by next Summer.
I love camping. I also love cooking, mayhaps this can work out well... I should start on the meade soon. I also make a mean ginger beer now. 3nodding
Alton Brown's recipe?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:03 am
TeaDidikai
TheDisreputableDog
TeaDidikai

Each person pays $55.

One thing to consider also is that you can contact the person who orginizes it and ask for Work Exchange. Most often you end up helping cook the potluck dinner.
And the event is four days? That's pretty awesome. I will number crunch on the plane tickets and see what I can do. smile  

TheDisreputableDog

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:23 am
Depending on the time of year, and how soon I can get back into the work force, it may actually be possible for me to attend.
Watch this space.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:49 pm
TeaDidikai
Alton Brown's recipe?

That was the base. 3nodding  

Fiddlers Green

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:50 pm
CuAnnan
Depending on the time of year, and how soon I can get back into the work force, it may actually be possible for me to attend.
Watch this space.
Spiff.

DD>> Awesome.

Folks who may need assistance, the sooner you crunch numbers and make an estimation as to how much help you might need, the better. I have a year to save. How much I need to save is best determined early. I would rather avoid taking out a loan to get folks out here, but it's not beyond me.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:27 am
I would love to come, but unless I miraculously come into a pile of money, it's not likely. While, the lowest price plane ticket for July 2010 is currently about $226 (which really isn't bad), I still don't have a job, so have no extra funds for anything.

I'll keep you posted if things change.  

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:06 am
too2sweet
I would love to come, but unless I miraculously come into a pile of money, it's not likely. While, the lowest price plane ticket for July 2010 is currently about $226 (which really isn't bad), I still don't have a job, so have no extra funds for anything.

This is the kind of thing we have the scholarship program set up for.

Basically you're looking at what? Needing about $300?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:50 am
TeaDidikai
too2sweet

This is the kind of thing we have the scholarship program set up for.

Basically you're looking at what? Needing about $300?
Including the van service, yep, about that.  

Gho the Girl

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:09 pm
More or less. Hopefully though, by the time this rolls around I'll have money.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:07 pm
Here's what I am trying to do.

I have a finite amount of resources. Left to my own devices, I tend to indulge myself quite a bit. However, if I have a goal, I know how to reach it. If it gets to be March of next year and people who want to go come out of the woodwork, but need assistance, I likely won't be able to facilitate this as much as I would like.

However, if people give me estimates, even if it turns out to be a bit more or less, I can effectively figure out how much out of each paycheck I will need in order to make sure everyone's needs are met.

Posting this information isn't any kind of obligation to attend. Worst case- I have more money in my savings than I had planned. Boo hoo.  

TeaDidikai

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:12 pm
TeaDidikai
Here's what I am trying to do.

I have a finite amount of resources. Left to my own devices, I tend to indulge myself quite a bit. However, if I have a goal, I know how to reach it. If it gets to be March of next year and people who want to go come out of the woodwork, but need assistance, I likely won't be able to facilitate this as much as I would like.

However, if people give me estimates, even if it turns out to be a bit more or less, I can effectively figure out how much out of each paycheck I will need in order to make sure everyone's needs are met.

Posting this information isn't any kind of obligation to attend. Worst case- I have more money in my savings than I had planned. Boo hoo.
I'll also be doing my best to save up, whether I'm in WA with you or here at home. Come ReCon I'll just write you a big check of the funds.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff