Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Pure Snow, Impure Blood (1x1, OPEN) Full Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Esquillo

Shirtless Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:45 am
Adelrich stood. "You're feeling well enough to travel, I assume?" He asked, realizing at last that he still had no shirt on. The need to leave before the vampire found them was becoming stronger and stronger as he realized how easy it would be to track her, and possibly him.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:20 pm
Koriah nodded. "I'll be fine, most of my injuries heal quickly since I am a half breed." But she wondered why he didn't seem so calm at all. "Is someone tracking us?"

((I'm going to the movies with a friend and won't be back on till tonight.))  

iiBlue-Phantom

Esquillo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:49 pm
Adelrich nodded quickly, then went to get his clothes. He dumped the water into the sink and draped his shirt and jacket over his arm.
"We need to go as soon as possible." He said as soon as he was back in the room with her. "If he knows he didn't kill you, he'll be on your tail as soon as possible.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:41 pm
"Wait... do you know who tried to kill me? Who was it?" Koriah was curious to know about something. Did he really know who attacked her?  

iiBlue-Phantom

Esquillo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:25 pm
Adelrich shook his head. "Just a hunch." He muttered, opening the front door and looking at her. "Can we get going, please?" He asked hurriedly. "There's a snowstorm coming and I really don't want to be outside when it comes. We need to find a shelter. But not this one, because you left a trail of blood when I carried you here. Of course, that's not your fault, but it happened all the same."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:33 pm
"Alright. Let's go." She walked outside and was getting ready to run fast. Vampires carried speed and strength with them and she was half vampire, half human. "I should warn you. I do run pretty fast for a half breed."  

iiBlue-Phantom

Esquillo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:43 pm
Adelrich nodded. "Good. The less we're outside, the less danger there will be." He said, starting to run. He noticed the trail of black blood that led to the small shack. If the Vampire who tried to kill her was the one he thought it was, they would be able to stay somewhere for a few days without having to leave, as long as she didn't leave another trail for him to follow.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:56 pm
Koriah took off running behind him, keeping up with his pace. But she still didn't answer her questions. She had to know what he meant. "So... do you at least have a hunch of who attacked me?"  

iiBlue-Phantom

Esquillo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:54 am
Adelrich kept looking straight ahead. "Just a hunch." He muttered, scanning the horizon for a building or some sort of structure. "And he's a horrible tracker, so we shouldn't have a problem of him finding us once we're away from your blood. He's a fighter."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:44 pm
"At least he won't be able to track us down... hopefully." She kept her eyes ahead, not looking back. If what he said was true, then she probably wouldn't have anything to worry about.  

iiBlue-Phantom

Esquillo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:26 pm
Adelrich nodded. "Don't worry about being tracked. The only person that could track me is my father, and he has no reason to. Stick with me and you'll be fine." He wondered why he was helping a half breed in the first place. He'd been raised to scorn them, and should have killed her on sight. Yet, he couldn't help but make sure she was okay.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:49 am
She wondered about his father but she knew probably not to ask anyway. "Right, got it." However, weren't full breeds trained to hate half breeds? Oh well, it probably didn't matter anyway since right now, getting away was more important right now.  

iiBlue-Phantom

Esquillo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:54 pm
Adelrich finally spotted a building, and it looked pretty close. Once they reached it, he took a second look. It seemed to be an abandoned hospital, and from the smell, it wasn't long abandoned, unlike the house.
"Well, here we are." He said, looking at her. "It's not all that great, but it will be sufficient for now. Not like we'll be staying long.." He added the last in a whisper.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:45 am
"It seems fine with me." Koriah walked inside and it really didn't look all that run down, not even a bit. This place would have to do for now, at least until she was fully healed.  

iiBlue-Phantom

Esquillo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:27 am
Adelrich followed her inside, but went to find a food source for her. He found the cafeteria and all the food in the kitchen. They'd probably take some with next time they had to leave, since he wasn't sure how long they'd be without human food. Then he went to find the blood bank, for himself.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff