Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Mentor Threads [Dedicated Mentoring here!]
Otome Picasso- mentoring for all(closed temporarily )*Update Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otome Picasso

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:06 pm
I do already have alot of students that i know have been waiting for me(sorry everyone! once everything gets to being more smooth i will get that done)

But if it is just a few pointers you need, i can do that no problem. I started drawing anime for my start and believe it or not, it made my hand quite precise when drawing. And hands just take time practice for everyone, even myself.

If you have a camera, you could try to upload it that way, and make a Photobucket profile. That's how i get mine on here.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:53 pm
I'm cool on that endeavor. :3

I am extremely patient, so you never have to hurry with me, lol.  

DXSciz

Invisible Humorist

11,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Tiara_Estella

Shirtless Shapeshifter

7,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:59 pm
Hello!
I'm just wondering if you're still accepting mentees. I am self taught, and in need of practice and tips. Mostly in proportions, and pretty much basics.

I'm actually in college right now, but for this semester I have an easy schedule to manage.
You can take as long as you need to respond. smile

Here is my last 2 attempts @_@

~Avvy Attempt & Unfinished & Base

~Learning 1 & Learning 2

And I just did this quick sketch:
(Just a head and a few hair attempts...Not really a sketch more like a doodle <.< wink

~1
~2
~3
~4
~5  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:17 am
Otome Picasso
User Image

Good evening everyone. My name is Otome Picasso and I am looking to mentor anyone looking to better their skills and knowledge on art. I am attending college in texas to major in the arts and possibly teach in the future

Facts:
-All of my work is done by hand, no digital coloring or anything So I'm afraid i have no skills in that
-I began my sketching and drawing at the beginning of junior high; but it doesn't matter how long you have been drawing b/c practice makes perfect
-my specialty is drawing people and the human figure, so if you are interested in bettering your people-drawing skills, i am the person to ask
-I started drawing anime and am thankful for it striking my interest in the subject of art

If you have any more questions or are interested in my mentoring, simply leave you name, what you would like mentoring in, and i will get back to you as soon as i can

If you are interested in seeing my work, you may look in the art arenas or i will post some of my work soon enough

Thankyou ^-^
teach me plz!!!!!!!  

silverrain116

Otome Picasso

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:49 am
Dear students and followers,
My appologies for not being able to send my next lessions, but i will at least document for youl what all i've been working on lately:

From my figure drawing class(more examples to come)
http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq49/p1casso123/IMG_3267.jpg
Leisure Studies:
http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq49/p1casso123/IMG_3266.jpg
http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq49/p1casso123/IMG_2928.jpg  
Mentor Threads [Dedicated Mentoring here!]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items