Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Slumber Party]______Hang out with your friends and play games!
For-Chan Cookie's Lucky Lounge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:42 pm
You get lumped in with Europe often enough, even if you're hold outs and don't use the Euro xd

I only went on all those trips cause my parents paid for them. It was a private school so you paid tuition, plus we funded the trips. I wish I could have gone to Ireland. We had planned that as a trip, but the company my dad was working for decided they didn't need him in Scotland anymore and sent the family back to the U.S. But it was fun while it lasted. Now I have to try to get myself to Japan next!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:06 am
Moi? Not using the euro? Nein; I'm firmly stuck in part of the eurozone. The euro to sterling exchange rate is nasty. D: Well, for my anyway. I'd hate to have to think about the dollar to sterling one.
Or are you using the impersonal "you"? I'm getting a bit confused.

Ahhhh. I see. Well, even if mine is a public school, the trip was going to be funded by the students - the problem was to do with the pay of the substitute teachers, since members of the staff would be gone to supervise on the trip. D:
My friend was in a somewhat similar situation when she was younger; her dad's an engineer, and he had a job posting in Singapore, so the whole family moved there, and then back to Ireland again. He hasn't had another job like that yet, it'd be sad if she had to move away again.
Heh, my friend and I want to earn some money on our gap year before college, and use part of it for a short holiday in Japan. Plans, eh? 3nodding  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:22 pm
Just you in a general sense.

That sucks that you couldn't go on a trip. Trips are fun. I need to go on a trip before roots grow out of my butt and I can't move out of the chair! eek *saves up pennies for Yaoicon*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:12 am
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."

I wish us pesky Swedes would start using euros mad Actually, my community is doing a project thing where they're gonna start accepting euros in stores and stuff =3

My school has trips to interesting places too! Like Italy and Germany and Spain! I'm really excited, I've only ever gone to England on a school trip~
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

User_2629207

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:05 pm
When I went to school here in the states, nobody took school trips! It was like something you saw on tv but didn't happen in my state. Then I got into a gifted program and we started taking some field trips, but never out of the state. They were only short ones, mostly to see plays, but the bus rides made me sick sometimes x_x  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:32 pm

Aww! Well, going to drama performances is always fun too. I loved going to Romeo and Juliet with my Lit. class, it was great even though I hate that play.
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

User_2629207

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:23 pm
I went to the Russian Ballet at the Kremlin when I was in Moscow! surprised We saw Cinderella.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:39 pm
Yes, but the question everyone's dying to know is if the Russian Ballerinas really shave their legs. eek  

Commodore Cookie

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:42 am
Of couuuurse they do. Isn't it more...aerodynamic?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:59 am
Yeah, just like swimmers, they need to get rid of the hair to cut through the air like graceful swans, but their feet are like big honking paddles xd  

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

User_2629207

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:37 pm

Aww. Those poor Russian Ballerinas.

I want a tutu 8D Tutus are hot.
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:12 pm
I used to dress my brothers in my old dance tutu when they were little twisted  

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:23 pm
Oh, you dastardly thing. XDD I used to answer my brother's rhetorical questions when I was a kid, driving him to distraction in the process. Fun times.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:36 pm
I just yell at, insult and abuse my brothers smile
Builds character.  

User_2629207

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:49 am
This little video had made the song Boats and Birds my official Sirius/Remus song. It's just so cute! In my head, Sirius didn't die and he lived happily ever after with Remus! I didn't read the last three books, so I can pretend this if I want to!  
[Slumber Party]______Hang out with your friends and play games!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games