Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
~.:Immortal War:.~ ((Open/always excepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:44 pm
Gwen growled and swung her leg around, tripping him as well. "I'm just getting started."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:47 pm
"Quick movements, nice." He sid the stood, chains of fire wrapped around her ankels and wrists. "Do you know why the king wants me dead? It's because he believes I took the love of his life." He told her "But she never loved him, she hated him."  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:08 am
"Oh how tragic," Gwen said, sounding dramatic. She never could work out why she hated love so much.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:24 am
"Next time you see him, tell him I said hi." He grinned  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:32 am
"A message from the grave? How my king will love that," Gwen stated, standing up.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:30 am
Aro shoook his head "I dont plan on dying, but I see you want to burn." He said as she moved against the chains that wrapped around her.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:18 pm
Gwen smiled. 'You don't want to kill me. I know much more than you think. We demons have infomation about everything and everyone, especialy those immortal children. Your trying to make me panick so I'll give in to you. Trust me, I've been through all this crap before."

((sorry if 'crap' isagainst the language rule n such))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:59 pm
"Dont worry, I dont wanna make you give in. Trust me, I'd kill you in a heart beat if I wasnt keeping a promise." He told her. "Your Gwen I belive, you dont smell liike a demon in the least bit.... Hmmmm.... I wonder why they're keeping you, I know it's not cause your pretty. Eh, I'll have to talk to the elders about this." He said.

((Your good))  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:27 am
Gwen swung her katana at his throat, breaking the chains. "I don't think I'll kill you. My king will decide whether you live or not. After all, he may give you the opportunity to join us demons." She ducked behind him, grabbing her dagger from the side of her boot. She placed the small knife at Aro's throat as she stood behind him. "Your a strange one. Most immortal children go quietly."

((good? at what?))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:55 pm
"Most arent like me." He mirked and stomped her foot with great force.

Luna was in her room playing video games while blaring her music.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:31 pm
Gwen bit her lip, forcing back the pain. "You say you know about me so surely you should understand that it takes more than a weak move like that to take me down." She pressed the cool blade of her dagger harder to Aro's neck though it was't hard enough to cause bleeding.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:27 am
Aro smirked as the sword got hotter and hotter till the scorch reached the handle of the blade.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:54 pm
This time, Gwen couldn't ignore the pain. She dropped the dagger on the floor infront of Aro. "What is your problem," she demanded, getting annoyed. She grabbed his wrist and spun him around to face her.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:50 am
"Nothing, your trying to force me into something I ont wanna do so I'mm defending myself. Common sence." Aro told her wwith a kind smirk.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:57 pm
Gwen gripped his wrist even tighter. "I could easily kill you right now," she growled, silently adding, if only something wasn't stopping me.  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff