Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Ever After [Silver Star Knight X -oXIrishPrincessXo-] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver Star Knight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:10 pm
" Your brother and father will be coming with you if you wish " That was all he said before leaving Haven to her brother and father. He walked out of the small house, waiting patiently out side for her. He scowled in disgust at how dirty this place was. How could anyone live here? No wonder her father's sickness is never getting better. Rubbish littered the pavement, making it almost impossible to look at.

Every sight of the part of the town disgusted him. Edward makes a mental note to never come here again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:13 pm
Haven smiled again then went and told her father and brother they were moving. They were extremely happy of course and as soon as they got their things, which was extremely little, they met the Prince outside, Haven carrying all of their belongings.

"Thank you, Prince." Timmy said. Her father looked at the Prince curiously but didn't say anything. He was surprised by his behaviour due to all that he'd heard about him.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Silver Star Knight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:31 pm
[TIme skip?]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:33 pm
{{Ok ^^}}  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Silver Star Knight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:53 pm
Upon Returning to his grand castle, his maids and servants all lined up to greet him. Waving his hand as if to tell them to help Haven with her stuff, he made his way across the castle, towards the stair case which leads him towards his room. Edward was behind in his paper work. Much too behind , in fact, he should get to it right now if he wants to finish by supper time. With his now horrible mood, he makes his way towards his office. He pushes the heavy wooden doors that is the entrance and enters his office only to find the the paper work had only increased. Letting out a tired sigh, he sat down in his chair, and begins to go through his endless documents.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:56 pm
Haven helped them all with moving the stuff to their new rooms and smiled happily. She knew he had gone up to his room again and she was going to do something that others wouldn't dare to do. She left her brother with her father then climbed the stairs to his room, knocked once then came in.

"I'm...I'm sorry for interupting but...is there anything I can help you with? You seem to be working really hard and I'd hate to have something happen to you." She said, hoping the way she said it wouldn't make him upset.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Silver Star Knight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:06 am
It seems as if the lands towards the East were having a feud with the North. Both lands have sent Edward alliance letter, and he seems to have a problem of choosing. Of course, choosing one would mean angering the other, being the great Prince that he is, he does not want war to break out on either of the grounds. Finally putting aside the letters, he decided to not step in to their insignificant little fights after all.

With this, the door to his office slowly opened. Edward's head snapped up from his papers, looking at who had interrupted him. Not to his surprise, it was Haven yet again. Upon her request to help him, Edward only chuckled. What could a small peasant girl like her do to help him. He responded her with a "Just keep your self out of my way" then went back to his needed matter.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:12 am
Haven watched him quietly for a moment then sighed a bit. "Yes, sir. If you want help after all just call..." She said then turned to leave. She was quite educated in the types of matters he was tending to. She enjoyed listening to all the political issues going on as well as with the government.

She had her own ideas on how to help and knew that she might be of use but he of course didn't want her there. She headed out the door now and went back down to check on her father and little brother.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Silver Star Knight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:20 pm
Feeling as though he had done something wrong, Edward sent a maid down to get Haven once again. Watching as Haven re-entered his office, Edward unwillingly told her to tend to the matters of his taxes. It seems as if there were villagers rebelling near the south side of his territories. This matter was not to be taken lightly, Edward especially informed her of not to neither add fuel to the fighter, nor give in to what they would want. In this case, less taxes.

Income taxes were used to keep the class system in check. The richer had to pay more, and the poor had to pay less. This makes the population balanced overall. With the rebels near the south, requesting less taxes, this would tip the delicate balance on the matters of taxes.

With an empty sigh, Edward once again, rubbed his temples. It seems as if rubbing his temples have become a bad habit. Looking at all the forms he had to fill out, he only told Haven to do what was requests of her. In hopes of keeping her busy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:46 pm
Haven was extremely confused about why he actually called her back. But, she didn't mind much. She listened carefully to all he was explaining then nodded. She then set to work with the matters of the taxes.

{Ick, short. Sorry lol}  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Silver Star Knight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:58 am
[ I'm sorry.. i tried thinking of what to say. But i cant figure out anything. wanna try time skipping?]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:05 am
{Sure its ok ^^ lol}  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:48 pm
{Who's doing it and where are we skipping to?}  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:16 pm
[Um.. I dont know haha Somewhere interesting? xD I was running out of things to say. ]  

Silver Star Knight

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:17 am
{we could go to when he starts showing how he feels about her? She'd start showing her feelings then too.}  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff