Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Debate: Who does Naruto care more? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who does Naruto care more?
Sasuke
92%
 92%  [ 66 ]
Hinata...
2%
 2%  [ 2 ]
Sakura
4%
 4%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 71

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:26 am
chibibble
I think Sakura has grown as a character since her whiny young girl days, and I would say she's grown into a very strong, capable ninja, but her training with Tsunade means that she's unable to look for Sasuke: which is why Naruto is doing so for her.

A friend of mine is an excellent Sakura RP-er, and so I ask you to look past the Sakura-bashing, and try to appreciate that she's an okay character now.

how can we hate a fellow yaoi fangirl. And she actually have proven herself better than the other Konoha female nin. {I'm referring to Hinata and Ino}  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:04 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
chibibble
I think Sakura has grown as a character since her whiny young girl days, and I would say she's grown into a very strong, capable ninja, but her training with Tsunade means that she's unable to look for Sasuke: which is why Naruto is doing so for her.

A friend of mine is an excellent Sakura RP-er, and so I ask you to look past the Sakura-bashing, and try to appreciate that she's an okay character now.

how can we hate a fellow yaoi fangirl. And she actually have proven herself better than the other Konoha female nin. {I'm referring to Hinata and Ino}
actually we can't really say much about Ino. she's pretty emotional knowing that Sasuke's also part of the akatsuki, she cried exactly the same way as Sakura.  

AraiHito
Crew

ItachiCutie10001

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:09 pm
Sasuke - kun. I mean, I know that Naruto - kun cares for Sakura - chan because she was his first crush, but no matter what Sasuke - kun did to Naruto - kun, Naruto - kun is still going after Sasuke - kun and bring him back to Konoha  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:00 pm
ItachiCutie10001
Sasuke - kun. I mean, I know that Naruto - kun cares for Sakura - chan because she was his first crush, but no matter what Sasuke - kun did to Naruto - kun, Naruto - kun is still going after Sasuke - kun and bring him back to Konoha
First crush doesn't always have to last forever though.  

AraiHito
Crew

akatsukilycanthrope7

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:57 pm
Wismical
Umm... this is actually very hard to decide.

Naruto has always had a crush on Sakura, even when he was little. And even though that has died down a little, he stills cares for her, whether as a friend or more.
When he came back from being gone for two years, he noticed her growth (well, boys will be boys, I suppose). the two have always been close, but I just can't see them being something more than friends.

Sasuke...
Well, it's easy to see that Naruto cares for him, or else he wouldn't go so far for him. I believe that when Naruto promised Sakura he'd bring Sasuke back, he also promised himself.
He's always had to prove himself to Sasuke, and within their rivalry, a friendship grew. He's always worrying about Sasuke in some way, shape or form. Wondering where he is, how he is, and so on.

I believe that the only person that could be with Sasuke, is Naruto. Naruto could probably understand more than the others, and he can actually get Sasuke to react. Sasuke has confided more in Naruto than anyone else (of what I've seen so far, anyway). I think there is some form of trust between them, whether they can see it or not.

So my decision is: Sasuke.
In general, I think that's who Naruto cares more for. He loses control around him, and, in some instances, can't think straight with him around (if you get what I mean). Naruto's focus has always been Sasuke, in some form or another.

So... yeah.
My rant is done, and that is who I chose.
(And I also have a spiffeh explanation! whee )

I couldn't agree more. Even in the beginning, Naruto longed to surpass Sasuke as a rival. And in Shippuden he's completely determined to bring Sasuke back to the village. Ultimately, it indeed seems like Naruto cares primarily about Sasuke.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:14 pm
akatsukilycanthrope7
Wismical
Umm... this is actually very hard to decide.

Naruto has always had a crush on Sakura, even when he was little. And even though that has died down a little, he stills cares for her, whether as a friend or more.
When he came back from being gone for two years, he noticed her growth (well, boys will be boys, I suppose). the two have always been close, but I just can't see them being something more than friends.

Sasuke...
Well, it's easy to see that Naruto cares for him, or else he wouldn't go so far for him. I believe that when Naruto promised Sakura he'd bring Sasuke back, he also promised himself.
He's always had to prove himself to Sasuke, and within their rivalry, a friendship grew. He's always worrying about Sasuke in some way, shape or form. Wondering where he is, how he is, and so on.

I believe that the only person that could be with Sasuke, is Naruto. Naruto could probably understand more than the others, and he can actually get Sasuke to react. Sasuke has confided more in Naruto than anyone else (of what I've seen so far, anyway). I think there is some form of trust between them, whether they can see it or not.

So my decision is: Sasuke.
In general, I think that's who Naruto cares more for. He loses control around him, and, in some instances, can't think straight with him around (if you get what I mean). Naruto's focus has always been Sasuke, in some form or another.

So... yeah.
My rant is done, and that is who I chose.
(And I also have a spiffeh explanation! whee )

I couldn't agree more. Even in the beginning, Naruto longed to surpass Sasuke as a rival. And in Shippuden he's completely determined to bring Sasuke back to the village. Ultimately, it indeed seems like Naruto cares primarily about Sasuke.
That's true but it's selfish to say that Naruto cares more about one person than the other.  

AraiHito
Crew

Naru Junjou

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:13 pm
ITS SASUKE OF COURSE!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:41 am
naruto191junjou
ITS SASUKE OF COURSE!!!
Reason..  

AraiHito
Crew

Fish Pocky

6,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:45 pm
sasuke-chan no dout sakura da vilage bike evryones had a ride :p *yes off of austin powerz but ya **that was mean sry sakura fans :[

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:16 am
roxtarre
It's Sasuke.
Ya know why?
Because Naruto's interest in Sakura has always been superficial, while with Sasuke, someone he's looked up to, depended on, and considered his closest friend
The person he's CLOSEST to?
His BEST friend?
Sakura is just the damsel in distress, put in place to cause conflict. When Masashi Kishimoto created her, she was meant to be someone who would bring Sasuke and Naruto together by saying things like 'He just a spoiled brat because he doesn't have parents' and other ignorant things that would make Sasuke realize Naruto and him were in the same situation, aka orphans. Sakura was mean and shallow through almost the entire first series of Naruto, and in Shippuden her personality consists of wanting Sasuke back and letting Naruto do all the searching for her.

It's even more obvious who Sasuke cares for more; Sakura tried everything she could, throwing her love and loyalty at Sasuke, and he acted basically condescending; ignoring all her pleading and just knocking her out so she wouldn't 'scream and get everyone to come out and stop him'.
When he fought with Naruto and Naruto explained his feelings, much later, after Sasuke had already had his curse mark activated, he said, and I quote
"It's too late for that now!" Which, my friends, infers that he would have come back with Naruto had he gotten to him sooner.

In truth, SasuSaku is a crack pairing. It could never work because it wouldn't be healthy; her superficial obsession with him+him obviously thinking he's better than her=disaster.

In short, Naruto feel's he has to protect Sakura, seeing her as a weak link, emotionally and sometimes physically as well; He respects Sasuke. There's the difference.

Oh, and you NaruHina fans out there?
Sorry guys. Hinata's been stalking Naruto for years and the most care he's ever shown towards her was during the Chunin exams, when he told her not to give up. And why did he do that? Because he's a nice guy. He would have done that for anyone who was being called a failure because of his personality. And as for the chapter where she confesses her love and promptly gets pwned, OF COURSE HE'D BE ANGRY!!! It doesn't mean he has some great, undying love for her! Pein just wrecked the ENTIRE VILLIAGE, and Hinata's selfless, and really, really stupid, leap in front of Pein was just the perfect icing on the cake, or rather, the last straw.

My proof is in that he didn't actually check on her to see if she was okay, or even think about her confession, after he was revived and everything. He immediately started focusing on finding Sasuke again.

WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU?!?!?! >.>

Marissa on My Mind

Married Sex Symbol

9,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Koriya-chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:02 am
It's Sasuke of course!! He's the best match for Naruto and they care about each other! If they didn't love each other, someone would have been killed by now  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:46 pm
Naruto in general is a caring person. He would do anything for almost anyone... But i cant say he will die for just anyone. He doesnt say this often but im pretty sure he has said this a few times that he quote: wont ever die becuz he has to save sasuke: So in retrospect thats basically saying that he will only die for one person AKA sasuke. How many times has he bluntly gave sasuke the chance just to kill him? He grovelled and begged for others not to hunt sasuke, even let others take and beat the crap out of him just becuz he refuses to give any info on sasuke to them. Naruto degrades himself for sasuke. He does everything possible to save sasuke in someway even though what sasuke has put him through. I think naruto pretty much cares more for sasuke the most.
Anyone remember that one episode when they tie up sai and sai asks why does naruto do all this and that for sasuke and narutos exact response "Sasuke...is my friend. Its a special bond i was finally able to make. A bond." :Sai: "Even so...Even so, orochimaru as your opponent..." :Naruto: "It doesnt matter who my opponent is! If my arms get torn off I'll kick him down. If my legs get torn off, I'll bite him down. If my head gets torn off, I'll stare him down. If my eyes get torn out, I'll curse him in my grave!...Even if i get chopped up into peices...I'll take sasuke back from orochimaru" So to me if naruto will do all that just to get sasuke back from orochimaru i think its pretty obvious who Naruto cares more about

Devious_Dezzy

2,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:41 pm
Zubora
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
chibibble

actually we can't really say much about Ino. she's pretty emotional knowing that Sasuke's also part of the akatsuki, she cried exactly the same way as Sakura.

I wasn't even referring that. I was talking about them in development. So Ino cried over Sasuke. like that wasn't coming from a mile away. Sakura is really the only girl I can say that have improved since she was feature.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:04 am
♥ ♣ ♦ ♠
User Image

~~*~~

I think Naruto cares for Sakura and Sasuke equally; they're the best friends he's ever had. He is more concerned about Sasuke now, though, because Sasuke is almost beyond his reach. He want to get him back because he wants Team Seven to be happy once again.User Image

~~*~~

♥ ♣ ♦ ♠

Marissa on My Mind

Married Sex Symbol

9,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:26 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Zubora
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
chibibble

I wasn't even referring that. I was talking about them in development. So Ino cried over Sasuke. like that wasn't coming from a mile away. Sakura is really the only girl I can say that have improved since she was feature.
it seemed like you did. shessh sorry my mistake.
well no duh. But that still means she cares about him, you can't just push Ino aside and say she doesn't care.  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff