Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Invisible Ninja

Back to Guilds

Simple Discussion 

Tags: Ninja, Discussion 

Reply RP Here
PARIS current time - for reference only. New one soon! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:54 pm
She wanted to ask him more questions but she didn't want to bother him.

-"I'm sure you'll find them someday, seriously." She took a deep breath. "Well, when you find out your not normal, you go to find another non normal person right? I recently found out that I can manipulate some elements, not too well of course, and when I told my family...lets just say they weren't too thrilled."
She looked away, trying to hold back a few stray tears.
-"My parents never talked to me, after I came home from work the next day no one was home, my stuff was all packed, an address and phone number laid with a plane ticket."
She returned her head with a fake smile.
-"And here I am!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:06 pm
Laleo gave a small saddened laugh.
~"But you still have a family. And a gift."
He snapped his fingers and created a small fireball in his hand.
~"You are more lucky then me. You have someone to go to and somewhere to go at night..."
The fire went out. Laleo looked down and almost started to cry.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:32 am
-"A family that rejected me because of my gifts,"she said hatefully. Thinking about her aunt, she replied in a more sympathetic manner, "although I guess your right, my aunt is there for me and...I think there's an apartment for rent across from my aunt's place, I think she owns that too. If your interested you could live there, or live with us. Either way she'd love to meet you, she can be a bit of a kook, but very nice. So whaddaya say?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:20 am
~"I can't. Not that I don't appriciate the offer and all... It's just... I'm not aloud to... Although..."
He looked over at her and smiled. "A good night sleep on something soft fo a change might do me some good. Besides I can't fly back with a hurt wing, now can I? Who knows what would happen-" He laughed.

Siren wiggled in his jacket.
He looked down at the lump.
~"Oh come on, girl. I could use that as an excuse for not going back tonight. Don't ruin it for me."
The wiggleing stopped.

~"You know something, Lynette. It's been forever since I found any other manipulators, about nine years... The last I knew of was my family, back when I was ten.... So when I meet you aunt, call me by my real name, Laleo... It might give me a chance to remember something... And how are you going to explain bringing someone home on your second day here? And a boy none the least!"  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:09 am
She laughed.
-"Is she your little keeper? That's cute."
-"When I was little, I went to live with my aunt for a week-she lived in New Zealand back then- I would bring home so many animals, even chipmunks. They were never afraid of me, in fact it's like they were somehow attracted to me, they'd just hop on my shoulder and I'd play with them and take 'em home. So, to her, it'd be expected. One time I brought home this stray cat who only had three legs, I named him Fluffybeard." While laughing she said,"don't ask why."

She got up and brushed off some leaves of her pants.

-"So, shall we go? And what kind of person was this other manipulator?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:19 am
~"Other manipulator? You mean me before I became, well, this? Or the person I have to answer to? I was talking about you and your aunt..."
He unzipped his jacket and let Siren crawl out onto his hand.
~"Keep a look out. You know how to find me if any of them show up."
Siren took off.

Laleo stood up and stretched.
~"Ready to go when you are."  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:31 am
She cocked an eyebrow at him and started walking.
-"I was asking about who you met when you were younger, but you can tell me about who you answer to also,"she said jokingly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:45 am
~"Oh... that... well, the guy wasn't exactly a manipulator... More of a... How do I put it... Death Angel... It happened three years after the fire. I was alone, lost, and trying to find my way back to the place I was staying at. Not really getting anywhere. Next thing I know I had someone following me. Ran like hell but I couldn't get away. Ended up in an ally, blocked off by a wall, the angel behind me, poised to kill. I mean I had already accepted the fact I was going to die. But I didn't want it to end like that. Not then."
Laleo stopped walking.
~"That's when it hit me. I knew of a way to buy more time. I let my elemental instinct take over me and went after him instead."
He started walking again.
~"I don't rally know of what happened then, just when I came to... He was laying in front of me... dead. I didn't think is was possible to kill an Angel of Death, but I was wrong. Next thing I knew I was hearing some girl's voice in my ear asking about eternal life. I don't know what made me agree to it, perhaps finding my family again. I'll I know is that I basically took over where my predecessor left off. And with a still growing arsenal pf elements at my command too... But I'm still searching to see if I even have any family left. As far as I know, they might all think I'm dead... And I guess in a way I am."  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:57 am
Standing about 2 feet in front of him trying to imagine all this as he explained it she couldn't help but think how terrifying that would be.

-"Wow, you definitely didn't have a normal childhood, huh? Like I said before, you'll find your family, somehow. Geez, with all that power it shouldn't be that hard, in fact there's gotta be someway to jog your memory..."

She looked at the sky, turned around and kept walking.

-"We should go, it looks like it might rain..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:13 pm
~"Not since I was ten... For the last six I never really had one. And as for jogging my memory with my power, I tired that over an over, never worked."
Laleo, wiped a tear from his eye. "Sorry... Lately I seem to have some affect on the weather. Mostly at night it will start raining around here... I'm usually off crying myself to sleep."

Siren flew above his head. He reached up to her and she landed in his hand. He hid her in his jacket and kept following Lynette.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:15 pm
Lynette felt a little uncomfortable knowing she brought up such an unhappy past...and future. Hands behind her head she kept walking down the road trying to think of something to say to change the weather. (haha)

-"We're almost at her shop, I think she sells stuff like candles, incense, bath oils, I don't know, natural stuff to help the senses. I think it's pretty cool stuff but some can smell gross. Maybe she has something to cheer you up."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:47 pm
~"Maybe..." Laleo smiled slightly.
Siren wiggled her head out of the top of the jacket under Laleo's chin. He grabbed a passing moth and held it in front of her mouth. She took it back into the jacket.
~"I can't believe I got use to that." he laughed slightly.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:10 am
Lynette made an involuntary disgusted face, she was about to say 'ew' when they arrived at the shop.

-"Well here we are!"

She opened the door and and a bell rung. It was a small, dark shop, different colored tapestries lined the walls, different smells surrounded you as they walked farther in. One wall was crowded with small and large decorative water fountains. Her great aunt, short and wrinkly with a wide smile came to greet them.

"Hi Aunt Stell! This is my friend Laleo" She whispered to him that her name was Stella.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:20 pm
Laleo nodded and made a slight bow to Stella.
~"Hello, Mme Stella. Hope I'm not intruding. Lynette has told me a little about you."
He glanced over at Lynette and shrugged. A small shiver went down his back.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:53 pm
Aunt Stell looked at Laleo and gave a smile.
-"I was wondering when you'd venture in here to meet me. Took ya awhile." she gave a small "hmph" and went to grab her purse.

-"Lynette," she said as she was going out the door, "do me a favor and watch the store for a while, I need to run to the store. Oh, and by the way," turning to Laleo, "there's an extra bedroom in our apartment, Lynette will show you...Dinner is at 5, don't be late." And she was out the door.

Lynette shrugged and went behind the counter.
-"Well, I'll let you get back to your life, seriously there's nothing fun to do in here so if you want to meet me back here at 4:30 that'd be cool."  
RP Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff