Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A.G.A.I.N.S.T. the Raging Soul .xPrivatex. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:39 pm
{Ok ^^}

Lexia giggled a bit as he poked her and then stood up. "I have my looks. Your boss is a guy... you do the math. But, I'm not in to using my body to get things." She said smirking. "And I'm not weak!" She said crossing her arms. "Oh... no one can see me but you just so you know..." She smirked a bit and watched what he was doing curiously. "I've never actually watched a human work before... its interesting." She mused quietly. She flew up to the top of the shelf, looking to see if her sister had followed her and smiled contently when she saw she hadn't.

She then resumed her spot she had been at before. "Ah... Lydia is going to be so mad at me." She said smirking. "If you haven't noticed, I enjoy going against her... as well as anything anyone tells me. I don't listen." She said smirking. "I still want to make the teacher's coffee blow up in their face..." She grumbled a bit crossing her arms and sitting down once more. "I really do apologize for sneaking up on you and keeping you from your job." She said sincerely.

Caden looked over at her and smiled. "I see. You're the quiet and shy one? Not that it's a bad thing of course." He said quietly. He was getting a little more warmed up to her now which was a good thing so the awkwardness would subside. He bit his lip a bit as they continued down the street. "Its ok, you don't have to say anything about it if you don't want to." He said honestly, even though he was interested to know but he respected her boundaries.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:31 pm
(Ahhh I'm full....lol)

'Wow this girl talks a lot...' Valon thought to himself while finishing one box and then going to get another one from the back, restrocking the shelves and often talking to her when no one was looking. "You should listen to your sister sometimes, I'm sure she means well...but what do I know I'm an only child." he shrugged it off and ran his hand through his white spiked hair, looking around the store before grabbing a broom and deciding to sweep up while she followed him on the top shelf. It was actually sort of cute to have her follow in her little fairy form - WAIT! He was guy! he wasn't supposed to think fairies and all that were cute! He didn't even knew fairies existed until today...this was going to be a long 4 months.

"Just be a good girl and you won't get in trouble, after all if you're always the one getting in trouble don't you think by doing that you're causing trouble for your sister?"it really wasn't his place to say anything but when he caused trouble he was sure no one else was involved or he and Caden were fully involved - even though Caden wasn't always a badboy...

----

Lydia smiled while looking at Caden, losing her focus for a second and walking into a lamp post, making a decent thump sound, falling on her behind on the side walk. "Owwwiee..." she rubbed her forehead with her hand, trying to shake it off and laugh nervously, standing up and fixing herself. "I'm so disoriented without Lexia...we balance each other out. She's the older one even though I act more mature but when we're not together I lose my focus and bad things happen. It's probably why we've always been together I can't do a thing without her." Lydia kept laughing nervously while walking along side Caden back to her apartment building.

Standing outside, it was getting fairly late and she didn't want to keep him from his human duties at home. "You didn't have to walk me home...or rather...you didn't have to come all this way..." she blushed and then oddly looked away, carrying both the bags with the one hand and gently touching her lips with the tip of her fingers practically turning bright red for some odd reason.

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:41 pm
{lol I'm in pain >.< My tummy didn't like what I ate >.< lol}

Lexia followed him as he cleaned, watching him intently. "I know, but... I've never completely caused serious trouble for us." She said after a moment. "Yes, I'm the one always spilling about things that are suppose to be kept quiet... but still." She sighed a bit then started to play with her black hair. She looked him over once then said, "Though, you shouldn't be one to talk. You have bad boy written all over you."

She looked around a bit and saw a six pack of soda. A grin passed her face and in a flash of light, she was all the way over there by it. She had found that there were two things she loved most that her people did not have and that was pizza and soda. Oh how she loved the fizzy goodness of that drink. She stared at it intently, wondering how she'd get it home seeing as how she was being lazy and not wanting to change back.

Caden blinked a bit as she walked into a post but could tell she was ok when she started walking again. He listened to her speak quietly and when they reached her building, he looked at her and smiled. "I couldn't let you go home all by yourself with your sister chasing after my friend, now could I? Especially since you said you were off balance without her." He said smiling a bit.

He noticed how her face seemed to be getting red and smiled, his own cheeks looking that way as well. He ran a hand through his hair nervously then said, "Uh... do... do you want company until your sister comes home?" He blushed more after he asked it. He wondered if Valon knew yet or not that Lexia had followed him yet.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:58 pm
(awwwwwwww *huggles*)

Maybe she didn't cause serious toruble...but Valon knew quite well the burden he put on people at times when he did cause trouble especially for Caden and his single-parent mom.
"So what if I've got badboy all over me, and what if I am...I know my limits." he pointed at himself using his thumb seriously before going back to clean. It didn't take him long to see Lexia on the other side of the store, picking at a six-pack soda. Walking over to where she was, he picked up the pack and waved it at the store manager, "hey, take this out of my pay cheque I forgot I had to pick some up." he called out before taking it to the back of the store to cool since soda was better cold.

After his shift, getting off pretty late he grabbed the pack of soda and left, but didn't go too far. Valon sat in an alleyway, taking two sodas out and putting one down on the ground across from him and then sticking a straw in it. "Hey, Hey, I know you're out there and if you don't drink this I'll have to chug it down for you." he smirked while opening his own and taking a good long sip. "So...if fairies exist what kind of fairies are there in the world?"

-----

"Hmmm..." Lydia shook her head nervously still looking away, "i-it's okay, I can take care of myself, but you should probably get home..." turning to him slowly, Lydia edged closer to where he was and out of no where lightly kissed him on the lips before pulling away, turning so red that it seemed like steam was popping out of her head.

Taking a few seconds to regain her composure she looked up into his eyes before speaking again, "that's what humans do when they're walked home by guys right?" customs here were definately a lot different than back home.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:11 pm
{Thanks! XD}

Lexia giggled a bit then landed on the edge of the soda bottle. "Damn, I am so lazy..." She said with a sigh then took a sip of the soda from the straw. "I would change back, but it takes magic and I'm tired." She said with a small sigh. She looked over at him then thought a moment. "What kind? If you're asking about different types there's a fair for each element. My sister and I are special because we can control all of them. There are evil and good as well. Is that what you wanted to know?" She asked looking at him after taking another drink of her soda.

She giggled a bit again then said, "I love this stuff so much! I am most definately bringing it back to show my father... if he's still alive that is. Mother got killed..." She swallowed a bit then looked down at the liquid quietly. She knew that if Lydia were there, she'd be mad that Lexia spoke about that but in her opinion, it didn't matter. She looked over at him once more then asked, "Do you normally come out here and sit?"

Caden blushed deeply as she kissed him. "W-Wel.. I- I mean... if... yeah?" he said, unsure of what to really say. He bit his lip a bit then smiled sheepishly. "I don't need to be home, my parents are on a business trip so no one will notice." He said. "I can stay if you want..."

Had she really just kissed him? He was in shock and now really nervous. He had the sudden feeling now to make sure this girl didn't leave at all. He wasn't going to let her. How he would keep a fairy from leaving was a different story though.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:31 pm
Valon couldn't help but laugh at her while sipping his own soda and leaning against the wall in the alley like this was a normal thing...talking to a fairy that is. Oh well, it wasn't like anyone was gonna see him this late at night. "It's just hard to believe there are - HOLD ON! I'm not taking you home if you're too lazy to go back yourself!" he kneeled forward and leaned close enough so his yelling was like a gust of wind to push her back, and then sat crosslegged, putting his hands in the centre while looking off to the side nervously, "girls..."

Lexia didn't seem to phased, she was way too content drinking human soda, which they obviously didn't have back in 'fairy world'. He noticed that she didn't really want to talk about her family and went quiet...he was about to ask something before she jumped the gun on him.
"Well, not this particular alleyway, there are lots, sometimes I even like to go all the way out and hang out by the docks but it's too cold out for that...maybe in the summer. Besides, out here I'm not a burden on anyone..." he said looking off into the distance before scratching his head, "anyway don't you have to get home to your sister or something? maybe the bad fairies will come out and get youuuuuu ooooooooooo." he began joking around trying to make a scary ghost face while at the same time laughing at himself. He'd never thought he'd have this much fun with a girl...and a fairy at that.

-----

Still embarassed by their strange human customs that she obviously didn't understand, Lydia continuously shook her head, deciding not to be a bother to this human boy and go up to her apartment and wait for her sister there if anything. "I'm not going to burden you anymore, besides you have enough on your plate to deal with after keeping our secret." smiling, she turned around to walk inside but tripped over a crack in the floor and fell once more "Owwwiiieee..." she said standing up and fixing her composure, walking backwards into the building while waving to Caden. "I'll see you tomorrow then." Lydia said quietly before disappearing into the fancy main floor and into the elevator.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:42 pm
Caden stood there watching her and bit his lip again. He didn't want her thinking she was being a burden so without much thought, he quickly ran in after her. He followed her up and into the elevator with her. "You're not a burden." He said smiling a bit. "Really. I dont' like the thought of you being alone when... they as you said... are looking for you." He said. He bit his lip again out of nervousness as he watched her quietly. He wondered if Valon was having a good time or not. He should be off work by now unless he got stuck there for work.

Lexia laughed a bit and shook her tiny head. "No, you don't have... well, you don't have to but it'd be nice. I'd feel safer." She said quietly. "I can manage on my own though." She said. She started to play with the straw a bit and when he tried to joke she looked at him seriously. "Its not a joking matter, we get found, we're dead. Literally dead." She said then shook her head.

She took another sip of her soda then added, "She's fine. I'd know if something bad happened to her so I don't really need to get back yet... Besides, I'm having fun." She smirked a bit then took another drink. She was actually hanging out and talking normally with a human and a boy too. She never thought that would ever happen especially in her fairy form.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:02 pm
"Caden..." Lydia leaned against one of the walls in the elevator, blushing slightly though not as strong as before. Even though he was a human, Lydia sort of felt safe around him, her heart often fluttering like a bird on a beautiful day everytime he said something sweet like that.

They made it up to their apartment and Lydia opened the door to a very dark and empty place, it seemed that the movers hadn't arrived with their stuff from America. Oh well, they said it would take a day or two so she wasn't all that worried, again they were only material posessions - which to a fairy wasn't really important. Lydia had also forgotten to turn on the lights, not really used to using electricity for light, finding it a very unnatural methoad of lighting a room despite it's effectiveness. "I'm sorry there's no where to sit down and no food, we just moved in yesterday and our things haven't arrived." walking to her room she put her bag on her bed and then put her sister's in her room, walking back into what was supposed to be the living room sitting down on floor, leaning on the wall with the glass window to the balcony on her left.

"You...really didn't have to come, they won't find us unless we use an abundant amount of powers that's trackable." Lydia didn't really like explaining her situation to him but for some reason Caden seemed like the type of guy you felt safe with...While she spoke her body began to glow with the light that shined in through the glass slowly shrinking her and turning her into her little fairy form which was no bigger than a teacup.

-----

Valon hadn't really comprehended the seriousness of the situation and stopped after he heard about how serious it really was. He thought this girl was exceptionally brave for her tiny stature, thinking that fairies were all cute like Lydia and all. "Well you know..." Valon began ruffling her black hair with his finger, another confident smirk on his face appear, "you don't always have to be brave it's okay to depend on others..like me for example!" he got up and put his hand in a fist and looked up to the sky, "I'm sure I can handle any sort of fairy thing or whatever that's bothering you!" wait...hold the phone...was he just trying to impress a fairy...now he was getting soft.

Quickly sitting back down he finished his soda and tossed it in the can, waiting for Lexia to finish her soda, before picking her by her wings like she saw Lydia do earlier. "Alright that's enough out of you for one day...you're gonna get sick if that tiny body of your's drinks all that soda." he placed her on his shoulder while picking up his bag and things, beginning to walk down to the subway before realizing..."where...exactly do you live again.." he laughed nervously.

((I think I'm playing Valon in a different sense then you thought so don't worry I'm thinking of ways to make him more bad a** lol))

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:20 pm
Caden smiled and said, "Its ok, really." He sat down next to her and watched her become a fairy again. He shook his head a bit, still not use to that but had a feeling he would get use to it later. She had a beauty about her that he hadn't ever seen before. Whether it be because of the fact she wasn't human he didn't know but he liked it.

"So... and its ok if you don't want to say anything about it... what's chasing you exactly?" He asked curiously.

Lexia made herself more comfortable on his shoulder and smiled contently. She giggled a bit and said, "Just keep walking, you'll get there." She yawned a bit as she put her tiny little hand on his head, inserting the information he needed. She didn't much like explaining things to people so that way was much easier for her.

She looked around and giggled again. "Wow... I'm actually on a human's shoulder... its so much like the movies I've seen." She said. She felt very safe and comfortable with him and didn't understand why. She was usually less trusting than her sister was.

{He's just fine!!! XD LOL}

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:41 pm
(Okay, cause I thought you wanted hard core bad-boy, he is bad boy but he's like clumsy at times as you've noticed. I'm basing him off his actual character picture lol)

While taking the Subway, sitting down where there weren't too many people, he found it odd that no one noticed the fairy sitting on his shoulder, not that he cared much as long as it wouldn't cause trouble. Stopping a particular stop, something inside him said that it was time to get up so he did...he turned at the right places, walked for the right amount of time and somehow ended up a block away from Lexia's apartment building. "You fairies are odd little things...I didn't even know where you lived and somehow we're here..." continuing to walk with his hands in his pockets, his messenger bag slung from his right shoulder he peered down at her when she sounded excited about being on a human's shoulder.

Laughing Valon walked up the entrance and headed inside after pretending to use a key, (which infact Lexia just used her powers to open the locked door) and headed into the lobby and waited for an elevator. "What sort of movies are you watching where fairies normall sit on people's shoulders cause that's just weird..." he muttered quietly since there was a security guard sitting behind the front desk.

-----

Lydia was silent for a moment, sitting in the light that shined in through the window while looking up at Caden's much larger human for with her tiny blue but sparkling eyes.

"We call it the Unseelie Court. They're all the bad fairies and mischevious ones that do bad things to people and other fairies. We don't know who exactly but someone's convincing them to get together and attack us. Our mother Queen Tytania died a long time ago which was why we had to leave our world and hide here. Our father King Oberon is fighting with the other fairies of the Seelie court to protect our home. If the Unseelie Court finds us they'll kill us and a little more of our land will be lost to the darkness." it seemed to sadden Lydia everytime she talked about it but something about Caden just made it so much easier. "We've never seen the fairies who are chasing us they always hide in the shadows, so we always take precautions to move if anyone finds out we're fairies or has heard anything, but as long as we don't use our magic I'm sure we'll be fine." trying to smile she then yawned and lay down on the hardwood floor, all curled up in her blue dress and white almost clear shawl.

"They won't find us...the fighting can't go on much longer...we'll be able to go home soon....and see...father again..." Lydia quickly began drifting to sleep, Caden sitting in front of her and soon...Valon and Lexia entering through the front door.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:58 pm
{Its good ^^ really lol XD I like clumsy XD}

Caden listened to everything she said intently. He was excited to hear it all but also felt very saddened that all of that was going on. He never would have known that an entirely different world was having a war if he hadn't talked to her.

He smiled softly as she fell asleep on the floor then picked her up carefully with one hand. He cradled her there as he looked for a soft place to put her down. He then remembered her bedroom so he walked in there and placed her on the pillow of the bed. He smiled softly once more then walked out to find Valon. He couldn't see Lexia because she was still only visible to Valon. "Hey dude, did Lexia catch up with you at all?" He asked quietly.

By the time they had made it to the apartment, Lexia was half asleep. "Oh... I don't remember right now..." She said quietly and yawned widely. As they entered the room, Lexia was asleep on his shoulder, smiling softly as well.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:10 pm
"Huh...Caden what are you doing-" of course, he'd forgotten he'd left her with Lydia in the park under the Upside Down Tree while running to work, but he didn't have to bring her back home...or rather be in her apartment when she wasn't around. Clearing his throat he answered his question, remembering that Lexia had used a spell on them to make sure that no one else could see her. "Yeah she hung out with me at work, it was kinda weird but fun, little thing tired herself out after drinking all that soda. It's probably not good for their fairy like bodies or something like that." he laughed a bit, gently picking up the sleeping fairy on his shoulder and holding her in one hand looking for a place to put her.

Caden directed him to Lydia's room since there seemed to be no point and keeping them in seperate rooms if they were that small. Valon entered Lydia's dark and empty room, placing her on the large pillow beside her sister and pulling the edge of the blanket over the two so they could sleep under the warmth of the blanket.

"Well, this is awkward isn't it...?" Valon looked at his friend and laughed nervously putting his arm around him and dragging him out of the dark apartment, "you can tell me all about it on the way home."

Over the course of the next few weeks the weather seemed to change quickly, sometimes it was warm, then it rained for days on end, then it was cold...but that was spring weather. The twins remained attached at the hip at school, while often spending some time with the boys just to make sure they didn't spill their secrets, luckily no report or sign of any Unseelie court coming to find them.

((I have things planned I just like to branch them out a bit so everything doesn't happen RIGHT AWAY if you know what I mean, plus I have to pick some timing lol))

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:31 pm
{Ok ^^ I have a plan too now XD I'm just going to post as Lexia, you can choose what the guys are doing XD}

Lexia was up in the tree where the boys had discovered their secret, giggling and talking with her sister. She smiled happily as she thought about the boys, mainly Valon. Oh how she was really growing fond of him now and she knew her sister was majorly crushing on Caden now.

She was still in shock that her sister had kissed him. Though, she wasn't really surprised. She also couldn't stop worrying that something bad was going to happen. That was just the way she was though.

{Btw, short >.<}

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:46 pm
"F-For the last Lexia...it wasn't what you think. It's a human custom for girls to kiss the boys goodnight when they walk them home. At least I think it is..." Lydia was sitting on the base of the tree doing her homework like a good human girl (although she already knew all the answers after transfering to different schools in different states in the USA every couple of years). Her sister kept teasing her about the goodnight kiss she gave Caden which was a complete misunderstanding on anyone's part but still...

It had been rather stormy the past few days and so the girls; Lexia in her fairy form and Lydia in her human form came to keep the tree company when other humans could not. Other little spirits were taking refuge in the trees shade and under it in the ground, trying to hide from the storm and harsh winds, but now were out playing with the girls like it was an every day thing.

----

"Weather's been seriously wack these couple of days..." Valon said while hanging around Caden's house on that Saturday afternoon, flipping through channels and snacking out junk food like any other teen would do. It was too risky to go outside, just incase another freak storm came about so the two decided to stay in again until the weather was nice. Sure he missed the girls sometimes but he and Caden hadn't been able to do any of their guy things as often as they liked. "Can't believe the last person I think I punched was you...I am growing soft." punching the air a couple of times he lay back on the couch and stared at the cieling for a while.

Life had gotten a little more complicated now that it was sort of becoming hard to be guys with each other when they were mostly thinking about the girls and their safety or how weird things were getting...especially how unmanly this was looking on Valon. "So...your first kiss...and from a fairy too." he grinned and threw a pillow at Caden's head before getting up and jumping over the couch, knowing how the topic affected him so, "you lucky dog you! can't believe you'd known her for less than 12 hours and already she gives you a kiss, you must have drugged her or something didn't you!?" running up behind him he put him in a headlock trying to lighten up the situation a little bit since things were starting to get a little too serious.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:56 pm
{When would you like the drama to start? I have an idea but I'd like to know when you'd like me to start it XD}

Lexia giggled a bit and pulled a leaf over her head to keep from getting wet. She looked at her sister and shook her head. "Of course it was..." She said with a small smirk. She stood up now and flew up to the top of the tree. "Ooh!!!!! Look at the lightening!!!!" She said giggling more. "I want to touch it terribly... you know it wouldn't hurt me!" She said down to her sister. The worst it would do was send her flying, but she did that on her own anyways so it wouldn't matter much to her.

She flew back down now and hid herself within the leaves. She than laughed a bit as she said, "I feel like that guy James Bond, hiding like I am." She put her hands in the shape of guns then started to dart around.

Caden struggled to get out of his hold and finally did after a few seconds. "Yeah... well... I don't regret it. She's... wow..." He said then raised an eyebrow. "What about you? I see how you look at Lexia. She's so much like you I'm surprised you haven't asked her out yet... though she might not understand what that means. Then again, she seems to understand things like that better than he sister."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff