View Results

SauceyPanda

Wealthy Giver

7,025 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:28 pm
I think animal abuse is right up there with child abuse. I mean why would you get an animal just to abuse it or put it in dog fights. Its just wrong. No human or living thing should have to deal with that EVER!! It is just not right and is wrong to have to live with. I feel bad for all those animals that have to go through that and deal with the neglect that they have to live with. When i was animal planet and i see all those poor cats, dogs, horses, etc . it just makes me tear up and think how people in this would abuse the right to own and take care of an animal.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:12 am
i'm completely against any form of opression whether it be to racism, sexism, or speciesism.

i find it utterly appalling what goes on in factory farms, puppy mills, and leather&fur farms, and experiment labs. This is why I try to stay clear of all animal products.  

pxxn

Original Fairy

Dark Mistress Rissa

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:30 am

I absolutely can't stand tyrants who abuse those helpless or weaker than themselves. Animal abuse, like Karly said, is in my opinion as well, right up there next to child abuse. I hate abuse, but you'd have to be a very greedy or insecure and disturbed type of person to abuse anything.

I feel bad for the abusers, too. I know it's weird, but they must be mentally disturbed to do such a thing. No-one in the right mind would abuse a helpless being, be it animal or human.

I say pro animals, pro humans! Keep the abuse down! No more hurt or pain for anyone, abuse-wise. I mean everyone feels pain or hurt at some point, but it should NEVER be in the form of abuse. Now what's everyone's view on spanking human children?

I believe its only abuse if you do it extremely. If a child never got a smack from the hand to their backside, they'd possibly grow into a bad person. Like a pat to the butt isn't a crime. It's discipline. Belts or whips on the other hand, are definitely abusive if you use those. What's everyone think of this? I'll make a topic about it to discuss it on.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:36 pm
I get sick when I see pictures of it. I mean don't those people have feelings? What if the animals did that to your children? How would you feel. It makes me sick seeing all the blood everywhere, parts chopped off to make it look "pretty".

EarlsGarden

Newbie Hunter

Jarsha

Golden Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:08 pm
i look at the animals in my house and consider them part of the family not not pets. they deserve to be treated with love and respect because thats what they give us. animal abuse is just horrible and any animal abuser should be tortured and beat for what they did > sad  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:05 pm
I'm actually writing a research paper on animal abuse for my Global Economics class. And so are all the other girls but they don't give a s**t, they just want to write about mascara that is tested on bunnies. They don't understand what a broad topic this is. To them, "Animal Cruelty" translates to "Makeup Testing" which is sooooo not the case.
Anyway, I am against animal abuse. I am cutting out certain products from my life and working towards being cruelty-free. I might even become vegetarian, but I hate vegetables and I don't think I could live off of fruits and grains for the rest of my life.
Yes, I am weak but at least I am being honest. Unlike some fake girls who say they love animals while they casually apply CoverGirl mascara. Hypocrites...  

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ramiele

Sparkly Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:38 pm
Of course I do! It makes me so sad to see an animal get abused, no matter what kind. A few months ago, there was some serious abuse that was outed in a slaughter house, and I was so horrified.

Animals can be a person's very best friend, and it makes me so sad to know that someone thinks they're so great and powerful enough to hurt something that can't defend itself.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:42 pm
Of course I hate animal abuse. I don't see how anyone could abuse any animal, they're so loving and affectionate. All they do is love someone unconditionally. They're too precious and people who abuse animals should be put on death row imo. Seriously, thats how much I hate animal abusers, they should die for their actions because seriously, what did the dog do that was so horrible to deserve that? Absolutely nothing. It just pisses me off that assholes who abuse animals even exist.  

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:57 pm
I am against abuse in general, especially when it is against something that is defenseless (or practically defenseless). So yes, I am very much against animal abuse. I view abuse in general as some form of sick self gratification. More-less the abuse to something/someone that loves and trusts you, like you pet does.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:43 pm
Naturally. Nothing good can come of abuse. Only grief.  

Refectio

Wealthy Lunatic

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Atomic Poppy

Girl-Crazy Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:40 pm
I dislike ANY kind of abuse; whether it's child abuse or animal abuse. It's cruel. Maybe they did something wrong, but that is NOT the way you treat a living thing! They probably won't learn anything from getting hurt. It's just not right. I am so glad we don't have teachers spanking kids and stuff now.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:02 am
Ofcourse i dislike animal abuse.
What makes me even more irritated is that people either do it
- For Fun
- Because they can
- or just to release some anger
animals are gentle creatures unless you disturb them.And when they attack because of the abuse they are the ones that are put down.
It just annoys me = _ =

leetcream

Shy Regular

_Chi_Chan_94_

Tipsy Millionaire

8,650 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:53 pm
Of course i hate it! its terrible. I can't believe people would actually abuse animals. whether they are big or small they shouldnt be abused. They are living creatures just as we are and should be treated that way.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:12 pm
I'm also against animal abuse..

you have to be sick and twisted and out of your mind to treat an animal badly.
I mean, they've most likely never done anything to you...

Animals are there for you no matter what and they understand you, why would you treat them badly in return?? sad

I could never dream of hurting an animal! sad  

TheCassMeow

Fashionable Nerd

7,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:38 am
I dislike animal abuse but i am seeing more and more of animal and children abuse. it is so sad.  
13. ✿ - - - Animals And Nature

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff