Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Full Moon (Gatherings)
Gathering--------July Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:15 pm
Kindlestar's ears perked up. "A kit?!" she yowled back. "Who are you calling tiny?!" she demanded, getting just as irritated as Cinderstar had gotten at her age remark.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:24 pm
(Oh Noes! I is very Late!)

Cloudyheart's ears perked up as She looked around. Cloudyheart saw PebbleClan, WoodClan and her own Clan, FireClan. "Where was SnowClan and MoonClan?" Thought Cloudyheart.

iExorcistCosplayer

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:40 pm
((Better late than never yes? wink I am very glad to see you here. Now attack Cinderstar for calling me tiny!!! scream No no I kid I kid... I would never make war with WoodClan... not in the Gathering anyways. ninja ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:44 pm
(Yep! :"D XD And, LOL.)  

iExorcistCosplayer

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:23 am
(hump!!! Your just asking for it!!!)
Cinderstar's hair rose. She tore across the clearing, "You, Kindle KIT!!!!!" Cinderstar yowled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:45 am
((Nyahaha.))

Kindlestar's hackles raised, and she opened her mouth to answer, but then she remembered Firesong's words from long ago. The words were not directed at her then, but she felt them sting on her now. Her hackles lowered and she sat down, then stared at Cinderstar, a smirk on her face. "Why bother fighting it? Your eyes are obviously going bad Cinderstar. You should have your medicine cat check that out. Tell her to check your ears while you are at it," she mewed, her tail flicking as she looked the other way and turned her back on Cinderstar, refusing to get into a bigger fight over such a ridiculous squabble. Especially at a time like this.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

iExorcistCosplayer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:24 am
Cloudyheart's tail twitched as she listened to Cinderstar and Kindlestar.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:02 pm
Firesong purred with pride for the leader's new found restraint. She twitched an ear in greeting to Cloudyheart. After the gathering, she would definitely make a trip to the moon tree.  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:57 pm
Cinderstar padded up close to Kindlestar. "I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure kits aren't suppose to come to gatherings." She growled ignoring the comment's she could hear other cats making. Cinderstar could feel herself becoming highly irritated by the elder comments. She then turned away with a sneer "anyway i don't have time to play with you, i still have a score to settle with. . . " Cinderstar turned dramatically "CURSEDSTAR!!!!!!" She yowled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:49 pm
Kindlestar rolled her eyes at Cinderstar's remark, a slight purr of amusement at her throat. She could tell the leader had not been amused at being called old, and she had to bite down another one of her comments, but she kept put, glancing over at Cursedstar and wondering what the fuss was about.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:26 pm
Cinderstar realized that Cursedstar was ignoring her. She sat down twitching her tail. "Go ahead and mingle Honeyheart. . ." Cinderstar growled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:00 am
Kindlestar looked up at Silverpelt and her fur ruffled with worry. "The moon will set soon... I wonder what could have happened to Crystalstar and Patchstar..." she muttered, shifting her paws nervously. StarClan would not be pleased that so many Gatherings had not taken place due to not all the Clans being present.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:00 pm
Cinderstar looked up at Kindlestar's remark. "Well i guess we can't announce anything without them." CInderstar grumbled. what a pain, i had to come and spend time with her for nothing. Cinderstar turned her head sharply and glared at Cursedstar angrily.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:31 pm
Kindlestar flicked her ear nervously as she noticed Cinderstar give Cursedstar a very harsh look. She couldn't help but wonder what could be agitating the WoodClan leader so much. Her eyes narrowed with suspicion as she wondered if Cursedstar had decided to take WoodClan land as well, even though FireClan had given a generous portion of their land to them.

Kindlestar shook her head at the thought. It wasn't her place to get in the way of other Clan's problems, so she merely continued to look in the direction of SnowClan and MoonClan, knowing those two Clans would definitely not make it to this Gathering.

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:30 pm
(Moonclan *cough cough*)
Cinderstar got up, "well look at that. . .the moons almost gone." Cinderstar looked at Kindlestar "I guess if you wanted to announce anything go ahead, as for Woodclan everything is normal." She turned her head to look at the moon again. "I think was have a little bit more time until we have to leave."  
Full Moon (Gatherings)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff