Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
Animal Shelter (( place for cats to rp that were caught )) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:59 am
(into A cage. They're taking her away. They're going to put her down, but realize she's pregnant so give her to a family.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:04 am
(thanks)  

athena321
Crew

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:05 am
The twolegs put Rosethron into a cage.

((GWAAAA!!! HELP IVE BEEN TURNED INTO A CHOCOLATE BUNNY!!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:10 am
(GASP! *use magical powers*)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:12 pm
Poppystripe ran up to a cage of an unknown cat, smelling of Snowclan, but an unknown shape. She was picked up from behind by a twoleg and turned to face her enemy, scratching his face with every chance she got, but the twoleg was to strong. "Help!" She groaned, as the twoleg tried to get a better grip on Poppystripe's fur.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:35 am
((Gaaah! It's a sexy choco bunny too! O.O))

((Okay, now I got it. ^.^))

The twolegs had finally spotted Bearclaw. Her black-and-white coat shown out quite clearing against the red tiles. Before Bearclaw could dodge, she was scooped up into her warm arms. She bothered to show no sypathy as she yowled and scratched, even nailing a blow on the twoleg's left cheek. Bearclaw was dropped in surprise and pain of the girl, along side the deputy a strange, shiny item had fallen to the ground, too. Thinking fast, Bearclaw picked it up with her teeth and scattered out of the reach of the twoleg.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:34 pm
Poppystripe's hind legs pounded on the twoleg as it dropped her. Happy to be out of its reach she noticed Bearclaw and the trail of twolegs following her. Quickly Poppystripe ran up to her side.

"Bearclaw!" She panted.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:13 am
(( Everyones icnoreing Drippingpool lol ))
Drippingpool heard poppystripe's yowl above all the noise and started to make her way to her, trying to listin out for any twolegs.  

MeBored111

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:40 am
((thank you crystalstar! ^_^))

Rosethorn went to the door of the cage, and found a paddlock there. she scratched at the paddlock, tried to dig her nail inside. but it was no use.

((wait...where am i going with this?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:19 am
Poppystripe kicked a twoleg with her hind legs, and another tried to grab her from behind. She squirmed from its grip and landed on the floor with four twolegs surrounding her. "Help!" She cried as the started getting closer to her.

((Sorry Drippingpool!))  

Wolfy_Girl117

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:42 pm
bearclaw we need to get out of here before more cats get hurt
u and I will go try to find crystalstar before she gets to far
Drippingpool u should head back with the rest of the warriors and treat them  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:44 am
Bearclaw shook her head. "I'm sorry, but I need to stay. I can't let my clan get captured here." Just then she heard Poppystripe yelp, and, setting down the strange metal object, she bit down hard on the towlegs leg as a surprise attack, he yowled in pain and scampered out of the room. Suddenly she spotted the metal object, angry at herself for thinking of that instead of her dangered clanmate, she forced her eyes away- only to she the padlock on the cat's cages. That's it! The shiny thing fits into that other thing that opens the cage! "Poppystripe- you can slip through the twoleg's feet, yes, on your left! Please, anyone free, I need your help fitting thing into that shiny pbject!"

((Yup, sorry Drippingpool >.<))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:12 pm
Poppystripe looked at Bearclaw and nodded. She faced a twoleg closest to the shiny object. Slipping under its leg, and biting it harshly. The she-cat raced to Bearclaw and grabbed the thing. "Lets do this." She cried, dragging it to a group of cages unguarded by twolegs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:03 am
( Drippingpools so smart now isnt she, I guess shes just paniking. lol )
Drippingpool had made it to the wall and followed it, but the wrong way.
( lol wow, i guess shes blond like me )  

MeBored111

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:18 am
what about crystalstar bearclaw  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers