Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
-Rehab:Lockdown [Bunnii & Frozen]- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My_Ass123456

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:45 pm
Jon didn't expect that. He waited as she went back into her room. Then he went down stairs to make himself breakfast. he cooked an omlet for himself then went on to listen to music. he sat on the living room couch listening to I am Abomination.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:44 pm
S he couldn't get back to sleep. She groaned and got up. Sliding into her napkin blouse and black mini skirt she spiked her hair and went downstairs. She grabbed a glass of water and took an asprin for the hell of it. She put her head on the tabel and groaned.  

kissmel8atnight

My_Ass123456

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:02 pm
Jon was to into his music to noticed that scream had came down stairs. After a little while jon pocketed his I-pod and got up for some juice. He notced scream with her head on the counter, she looked half dead. "Again I'm sorry for waking you up earlier", Jon said to her. He took the juice out of the fridge and poured it into a glass. Sipping at it he returned to the living room and sat on the couch.

[[Hey, how old are you by the way?]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:52 pm
She didn't move,she just groaned. She seriously was swamped. She hoped the uneeded medicen would knock her out.She kept her eyes shut, her body limp. Her long sleeve bloused dangled past her arms.

[in the picture]]  

kissmel8atnight

My_Ass123456

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:26 pm
Jon watched her from the living room. She looke really tired. "Instead of knocking yourself out why don't you just drink some coffee?" God sometimes this women makes no sense at all!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:48 pm
C at opened her eyes and sat up "No..I don't need the buzz. Cuz what I'm on is giving it to me" she smiled then rested her head back on the tabel. It wasn't really asprin. Just the bottle. She had it in her back pocket,of her skirt.  

kissmel8atnight

My_Ass123456

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:10 pm
"Whatever..." Jon said as he went to the basement for his main work out. Today was lower body weight training. He did a series of workouts until he could barely feel his legs any more. He slowly dragged himself up the stairs and into the shower. He finished then got into his jeans and Emmure shirt. He then went into his room to attempt at taking a nap, he was beat after that work out and it was around noon.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:14 pm
S he ended up falling asleep there that morning. She woke up a little later,while he was in the shower and went to the couch, where she sat and watched tv. What the hell was she going to do. Mr.Macho got to work out all day..what did she have!? she groaned and mentally cursed her father for this. She put FUSE on the tv then turned it off. Getting bored Cat hung upside down on the couch...yes in a skirt. It wasn't like Jon was gonna look. She didn't give a s**t.  

kissmel8atnight

My_Ass123456

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:21 pm
Jon couldn't sleep and decided to get some lunch. He slowly struggles down the stairs legs throbbing. He saw scream on the couch and didnt pay much attention to her, except when he took a second take he noticed she had been wearing a skirt and hanging upside down on the couch he quickly turned away hoping she didnt notice him, as it was embarassing. He made a sandwhich and layed on the floor in the kitchen for it was colder, and he was still hot even after his shower from the work out  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:24 pm
"H e y lover boy. I have shorts on undernieth" she said to Jon. She heard him coming down the stairs so she had glanced his way. She let herself fall off the couch and onto the floor. She took her pocket knife out and started to recut some lines. "So..whats with the working out thing?:she went crazy..she was making small talk. 'ughhh' she thought  

kissmel8atnight

My_Ass123456

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:28 pm
"Well its ussually what i do to cope with my addiction..that or I could smash holes in the walls if you'd rather me do that?" Jon felt the erge to hurt something so hew punched the counter and accidently broke his knuckle. "******** wonderful..." Jon picked up the phone cassually and called the rehab people, to tell them he needed a hand cast. soon they showed up and said he'd have to wear it for a month. "Well, this sucks now i cant do any upper body..  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:03 pm
Cat could of said somthing else but she decided not too. The rehab jerks didn't even notice her. She just blended in with the rest of hell, she supposed "Nice.." she muttered under her breath. She pulled out her 'happy' pills and started to think how many she was going to take  

kissmel8atnight

My_Ass123456

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:14 pm
Jon really didn't feel pain anymore. He had become so accustomed to it it didn't bother him. He simply watched as scream took her pills then went into his room to eat. He took out a bag of doritoes and turned on some Escape the Fate. He didn't know what to do he was so bored. Next time the people came to restock the house he'd ask for an X-box 360, and some games.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:42 pm
She decided not to take it and put it away. Cat got up and started flipping through the channels and groaned. There was nothing on. SHe went upstairs. Shecouldn't believe she was doing this.. She knocked on his door.  

kissmel8atnight

My_Ass123456

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:18 pm
Jon heard somebody walking up the stairs. Obviously it was scream. He heard a knock on his door. He was unsure if he wanted to answer or not. He decided he should. He was bored out of his mind anyway. He stood up and turned his music down, after he cassually walked over to the door and opened it. "Yes?", jon asked as he opened the door.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff