Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
|o|Garden x Of x Nights|o|[Night and Sabii] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RinaOfTheDead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:51 am
"Rina. Rina Amanur."She said. "And how old would you be?"She said reaching for his tail and giggling.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:52 am
"If I remember correctly... by your time I would be 17." Nero said. He knew it wasn't polite to ask but did anyways. "How are you?"  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

RinaOfTheDead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:55 am
"Awwwh. Your older than me. I`m 16." She said sticking her toungue out at him playfully. She then stopped trying to grab his tail and lay down on the grass on her back. She felt drowsy from the warm sun and how comfortable she was.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:57 am
Nero chuckled a bit and stuck his tounge back out at her. "I'm not older than you by much. Only a year." He smiled and looked around quickly. "How far do live from here?" He asked.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

RinaOfTheDead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:01 pm
"Wha....." She said groaning and awakening from her drowsyness. "I live in that manor up the hill with my "mistress". She inforces the rules. But she as blind and deaf. And she`s pretty batty." Rina said mockingly. "but if you wanna comwe and visit we can go now..." She said standing up and grabbing his hand to pull him up. "Come on!" She said pulling him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:04 pm
Nero watched her a second before getting up. "I'm not sure I should exactly be showing myself to anyone else." He said softly. "I'd rather not be found out by other humans."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

RinaOfTheDead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:11 pm
"Oh, No worry of that. Mistress is off on a 2 week vacation. With my grandmother and grandfather. We can go have fun!" Rina said gleefully and childlike. "Plus. The house is very secluded there`s no chance you`ll be seen! Except by my Hamster..." She said rambling. She then took his hand and dragged him in to the forest. "I think this is a shortcut..." She said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:14 pm
Nero shrugged. "Well I don't think I have to worry about a hamster." He chuckled a bit. "And if it does turn out this isn't the right way I can always get us back to a familiar area. I know this area well." He smiled walking with her.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

RinaOfTheDead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:19 pm
"Oh...Sorry.Rina said with a slight blush. She looked around. And she heard a loud noise beside her. The bushes began to shake. "Aiie!" She screeched clinging to Nero, who was the closest thing to cling to.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:22 pm
Nero moved so he stood between Rina and the bushes. He took up a defensive stance and prepared for whatever might emerge from the brush.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

RinaOfTheDead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:29 pm
The bushes then stopped moving. Rina decided to walk on ahed...She tripped on a tree root and twisted her ankle. "Aurrgh, I can`t do ANYTHING without tripping can I..."She sighed in exsasperation, Tears gathering in her eyes from the throbbing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:33 pm
Neor went up to her and kneeled next to her. "You alright? Can you walk?" He said softly and noticed the tears starting to well up. He picked her up gently and smiled. "Just point the way."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

RinaOfTheDead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:38 pm
"Thank you..."She whispered in to his ears. "But I don`t remember..." She said. "You know where Cross hill is right?My house is right on top of it..."She whimpered.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:34 pm
Nero nodded, knowing the name of the hill. He started at a slow walk so it wouldn't be too bad for her. "How's it feel?"  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

RinaOfTheDead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:06 pm
Rina sighed in contentment. "Its starting feel a little better." She said whistfully. She then put on a smile "Why? Am I getting to heavy for you?" She said tapping his nose.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff