Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
You wouldn't believe me if I told you. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grilled Cheese

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:49 am
reinventxlove
Honestly I really hate the fact that these so-called friends of his would put addictive substances in front of a person who lived with an addict for most of his life. And I used to have really high respect for him when he talked about not drinking because of his dad because I have an alcoholic dad, and the fact that someone who is constantly surrounded by alcohol (being famous and in the industry) could not drink was really inspiring to me. And then he started drinking and I was really let down, and now this happens and I'm really really disappointed. My respect for him is completely lost. And I know, I know, I don't know him. But it doesn't matter if he's famous or just a guy in my school, my opinion would remain the same.
Dude, there's a difference between casual, social drinking and being an alcoholic. My dad has a beer with dinner every night, but it doesn't affect his disposition much, if at all, and I don't think I've ever seen him totally drunk.

As someone else pointed out, we don't even know if the coke is his. I'm not jumping to any conclusions about it until we see more evidence.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:55 am

User Image
That don't look like no zen garden to me. User Image

Cold Oktober

sandflea

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
_________Cause nobody wants to be the lst one there
_________And everyone wants to feel like someone cares
_________Someone to love with my life in their hands
_________There's gotta be somebody for me like that

User Image

Hey everyone. Chill.
He was at someone's house and there was a party the night before.
That WAS coke.
BUT
He was hanging out there with his friends. (The girls)
And they decided to take a picture.
He didn't even know the coke was there.
He didn't do any.
And I got this information from his INTERVIEW ABOUT IT
EVIDENCE
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1616217/20090714/panic_at_the_disco.jhtml
So everyone, chill.

User Image

Cause nobody wants to do it on their own _________
And everyone wants to know they're not alone _________
Somebody else that feels the same somewhere _________
There's gotta be somebody for me out there
_________
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:20 pm
Grilled Cheese
reinventxlove
Honestly I really hate the fact that these so-called friends of his would put addictive substances in front of a person who lived with an addict for most of his life. And I used to have really high respect for him when he talked about not drinking because of his dad because I have an alcoholic dad, and the fact that someone who is constantly surrounded by alcohol (being famous and in the industry) could not drink was really inspiring to me. And then he started drinking and I was really let down, and now this happens and I'm really really disappointed. My respect for him is completely lost. And I know, I know, I don't know him. But it doesn't matter if he's famous or just a guy in my school, my opinion would remain the same.
Dude, there's a difference between casual, social drinking and being an alcoholic. My dad has a beer with dinner every night, but it doesn't affect his disposition much, if at all, and I don't think I've ever seen him totally drunk.

As someone else pointed out, we don't even know if the coke is his. I'm not jumping to any conclusions about it until we see more evidence.

Alcoholism is a genetic disease. A person who is a child of an alcoholic has a much higher chance of becoming an alcoholic than an average person. So casual drinking can be a danger for someone like Ryan. Trust me I'm quite aware of the differences in drinking. |:  

jordanlaag

Grilled Cheese

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:42 pm
reinventxlove
Grilled Cheese
reinventxlove

Alcoholism is a genetic disease. A person who is a child of an alcoholic has a much higher chance of becoming an alcoholic than an average person. So casual drinking can be a danger for someone like Ryan. Trust me I'm quite aware of the differences in drinking. |:
That's a valid point. I'm not sure if I agree that someone with an alcoholic parent should avoid drinking at all costs, but I admittedly don't know much about the subject. *goes to research*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:56 pm
*long stare* *thinks* idk, what happened to or lovely little rybear? sad this makes me sad.  

rybear_is_love

miss-mechanical

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:23 am
oh ryan sad  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:34 am
Grilled Cheese
reinventxlove
Grilled Cheese
reinventxlove

That's a valid point. I'm not sure if I agree that someone with an alcoholic parent should avoid drinking at all costs, but I admittedly don't know much about the subject. *goes to research*

It's true that you can drink as a child of an alcoholic but I don't think it's hard to tell that Ryan is not just having a drink every once in a while. There's pictures of him walking around with huge bottles of Grey Goose. I feel like if he wants to not end up like his dad he's not doing a very good job. Also, cocaine is something you can get addicted to after one line. So I just hope he's not doing it. Though I doubt he isn't.  

jordanlaag

Grilled Cheese

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:12 am
reinventxlove
It's true that you can drink as a child of an alcoholic but I don't think it's hard to tell that Ryan is not just having a drink every once in a while. There's pictures of him walking around with huge bottles of Grey Goose. I feel like if he wants to not end up like his dad he's not doing a very good job. Also, cocaine is something you can get addicted to after one line. So I just hope he's not doing it. Though I doubt he isn't.
Ah, now I get your point. I'm actually a pretty casual Panic fan, so I don't check out pictures very often, but I see what you mean now.

And did you read that article somebody put up in which he explains himself? There's the possibility that he's lying, of course, but the explanation is nonetheless interesting.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:42 pm
Grilled Cheese
reinventxlove
Ah, now I get your point. I'm actually a pretty casual Panic fan, so I don't check out pictures very often, but I see what you mean now.

And did you read that article somebody put up in which he explains himself? There's the possibility that he's lying, of course, but the explanation is nonetheless interesting.

Yeah, I saw it. But do you think he'd admit it anyways?  

jordanlaag

Peachy_Limes

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:06 pm
reinventxlove

Exactly what i thought  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:18 pm
LeverFever-
reinventxlove

Exactly what i thought

_________Cause nobody wants to be the lst one there
_________And everyone wants to feel like someone cares
_________Someone to love with my life in their hands
_________There's gotta be somebody for me like that

User Image

I posted that interview.
And yes, I do think he would explain himself if he did do coke.
He doesn't have a reason to lie, really.
He puts up pictures of a girl on top of him at a party, and he puts pictures up of him and 3 girls, and he doesn't have to explain himself.
Honestly, I think Ryan is too much of a coward to do cocaine.
As much as I love him, he's not brave, and I don't think he could handle it.
Coke is a hardcore drug, and if he did it, he would admit it.
I believe him.
I don't think he did any.

User Image

Cause nobody wants to do it on their own _________
And everyone wants to know they're not alone _________
Somebody else that feels the same somewhere _________
There's gotta be somebody for me out there
_________

sandflea

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces