Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
hey whats your favorite class?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whats your favorite class
  sin
  mage
  pirate
  warrior
  bowmen
View Results

DeLONGER

4,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:30 pm
Bandits for sure!
I love watching all those numbers fly up when you do savage blow (:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:01 pm
Assassin mostly because of the Abilities you get after you become a Hermit and NightLord.Plus They're fast and deal powerful blows.Especially if your a dexless  

Glacial Dragon

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Paine_101

Omnipresent Seeker

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:17 pm
i like dits , but after patch v0.05 they nerfed savage blow from 120% dmg to 80% ... just imagine if dits still had the hitting cappability , they'd pwn razz ... I like dits but I find it take to long to get to level 30 , and even then no one really wants a dit for mcpq .  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:37 am
Hmm. You guys should Add Cyngus and Aran rolleyes  

milk flan

Cat

Hibari Kyo

Beloved Citizen

11,775 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:43 pm
Mage/Cleric/Priest/Bishop 3nodding
But I really like the Aran class as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:56 am

thief

flamolord

Khaost Kasen

5,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:39 pm
Thief will always be best, especially Bandits.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:29 pm
I like sins the most, but then again i like bowman too because you get the ability that lets you not use your own arrows for battle they are like magic arrows.  

Disfunctional Nobody

Chronos Interferon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:10 am
If you guys don't mind, I'd like to give my personal opinion on all the respective jobs in order of favorite to least favorite...

Warrior: To me Warriors have greater damage than other classes because of their high STR, but their low DEX makes it difficult to hit higher level monsters. So you waste millions of mesos for accuracy scrolled equipment because ALOT of people b***h at you about having higher DEX than about 60 (now its 40) because your damage is lower than theirs. The downside of warrior is, of course, their low DEX; and the Spearman branch has very slow attack speed. Personally, I like warriors alot because of their high damage. I have a Dark Knight that's Lvl 150-something (too lazy to check razz ) named urknight, a Dawn Warrior that's Lvl 51 (I kinda gave up on him sad ) named ArchangelBen, and an Aran named zXaldinz (probably Ruxhart by now) that's Lvl 47.

Bowmen: The Bowman is famous for it's high DEX and the accuracy that comes from it, as well as it's decent enough STR for high damage with Critical Hit. Alot of bowmen users (at least the ones I know) never quit because of their un-paralleled accuracy. The one downside to a bowman is they cannot attack at close range. Personally, I like bowman because I practice Archery myself. It's fun and it's great exercise if you use a strong bow (because it's fairly difficult to draw the string). I have a Lvl 43 bowman (I uhhhh... send more time on my Aran) named SharaAmazon.

Mage: Ah the Mage class... Honestly, I don't have much to say about the Mages. What I can say is that they are a great boon to warriors like myself who are always damaging high level monsters (such as the CWKPQ bosses). They deal Magic Damage and can heal the aforementioned warriors. Personally, my Maple girlfriend is a Priest whee . I could never get a mage to work for me xp .

Thieves: Thieves...Thieves stare (No offense to any thieves out there but...) Any and all thieves I know pride themselves on KSing (kill stealing) me and all low level characters. I think they are fairly over-rated. Everybody want to be a thief. I never saw the what the big deal was with them. But enough about my problems with them >_> . Thieves are great units. They can attack and long and close range. There really is no mentionable downside to a thief other than their they're habit of KSing >_< . Personally, I DO think they are the only potential mass-murdering a**-kickers in MapleStory. I DO have one Thief by the name of NelielTu (There might some X's in there). She is Lvl 49 Assassin.

Pirate: Finally we come to Pirates. When they first came out, I gave them a try. But I found out they are merely (kind of) a copy of Bowmen and Warriors. The Brawler class have great attack strength and decent accuracy. The Gunners have high accuracy as well as STR. Personally, I think that a Pirate is a great unit but... (No offense to any Pirates out there) as I stated, They seem like just a copy of Bowmen and Warriors so that's why they are my least favorite. I do not have any Pirates althought I used to have a Gunner named DraconicBolt (I deleted him)

I do not think I shall mention KoC's and Arans since this post is way to long anyway.

If you have any to say to prove me wrong, please post it. I encourage it. I love to be proved wrong for some reason >_> . Just please...

No Flaming...

Have a nice day 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:29 pm
Freaking Arans! They are Godly when used right.  

seto_kaiba-ketchem

IEatzCrayon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:00 pm
UMMMMMMMMMMMM........ i THINK mages their cute 4laugh so and priests can heal thats nice they have a heart of gold so i'm going too be it i'm lvl 15 right now sweatdrop i'm being a priest cause that holy arrow sounds cool so priests and mamges of fire/poisen r part bowman dramallama  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:31 pm
Warrior, I have no problem hitting monsters. I guess people just build their warriors wrong. Then again I do have +15 dex on top of the fact that my dex is twice my lvl. With me being a fighter i like to dig in a monster a** with power guard. you hit me your a** is gone. Warriors pride!!!  

Kasai-Akki Ryukai

Gray_In_Ur_Pokitz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:20 pm
I like Pirates because first they can both do range and melee (but i mostly like the melee) BRAWLERS FTW!! > biggrin
I also like arans cuz they hit high biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:08 am
Bishops have to be my favourite..Genesis is just too awesome. wink But my second favourite has to be Bowmasters...they just look so epic with their Hurricane attack 3nodding But maybe I'm biased because I have one whee  

Keeaykeay

MyFizzySoda

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:13 pm
i would say spearman ^^
i love dragon knights owo
also cbs and hermits
fj is so kwel because its like your flying >w<
and cbs are just sooo ninja like xP  
Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff