Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Forbidden Love [Midnightdaystar & iTerrrruhfied] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:55 pm
"Most of them are just means to an end really, business associates, if I needed something then I would not get help from most of them, but there are a few that I grew up with, kinda."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:55 am
Tillie had a lot of friends, but most of the friendships were forced by her parents. If they wanted to have a family on their side, he would send Tillie over to make friends. She figured that most of her friendships were strictly business. Although, if she ever needed something she had many servants who would cater to her needs. That's more than Zane had. Of course, he didn't know who she was, so she shrugged. "I don't have many true friends, most just befriend me to hear things about the Ivashkov's." she said.

Then Tillie spotted one of her friends heading her way, her eyes widened and she sighed. Hopefully the friend was one who would go with Tillie's story. She looked closer and saw that it was Victoria and cursed inside her head. Victoria walked right up to Tillie, the usual sneer in place. "Vitalia, the King wants you back at his side. He has someone that he says you need to meet." she said, while carelessly looking at her nails.

Tillie bit her lip, "But the King knows that tonight is my night off." she argued.

Victoria shot Tillie a look of disbelief, "Vitalia, Princesses don't get the night off. Ever." she said. Then she shrugged, "I'll go tell him that you're star gazing with some..." she paused as she looked over Zane, "Commoner. I'm sure he will be thrilled with that." she said with strong disapproval. Then she flipped her hair over her shoulder, and waited to see if Tillie would follow her in.

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:50 pm
Zane bit his lip to keep from loosing his smile, he rolled off of the edge and landed on his feet then stood, "A pleasure to meet another prissy, holier then thy member of the upper class, miss. You are a true representative of your peers." He bowed slightly to Victoria and turned to Vitalia, "You however are a rare anomaly to the stereotypical royal blood. As much as I would love to continue our discussion, I will not have you getting into trouble on my account Princess. Please, go, see what your father has to say, and if you can, I would like to speak again soon." He bowed to her deeply then walked deeper into the guardan.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:07 pm
Victoira's jaw dropped, "Well commoner, I am glad you know your place in the world. Vitalia and I are above you." She said.

Tillie burst out laughing, she tried to muffle the sound by putting her hand over her mouth when Victoria glared at her. When the laughing fit had subsided a little, she patted Victoria on the shoulder, "He wasn't complimenting you, Vic." she said between giggles.

Victoria's eyes widened and her face set in anger, and she huffed at the guy. Then she twirled and headed inside. "Vitalia, you have five minutes before I tell your father." she yelled over her shoulder as she twitched away.

Tillie sighed, feeling her cheeks flush over. She sat on the wall of the garden staring at the stars. She didn't want to go back to her father's side, the party was not very fun when she had to stick by her parents. She headed to the door, and took one last look around the garden before returning to her father. "Ah, Mr. Kirklin, this is my daughter Vitalia." her father said. Tillie curtied and said hello, the man was younger than her father, and he took her hand and pulled her close. Then he informed the king of what a good couple they were. Tillie sighed, and listened to her father muse about the idea.

In Tillie's opinion, parties suck.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:37 pm
Zane watched the two of them go from the shadows of a low hedge, She is cute, but I doubt that she thinks anything similar of me. Ah well, time for work. When they had left he began walking to the king's personal chamber. He only needed the scepter of the blue moon, but he wanted to get all he could find. He would stay out of Tillie's room though, in his own twisted morals, she was no target. He walked through the halls into the kings room and saw a gold plated jewelry box that would fetch a nice price, as well as a small bag of what he assumed would be pocket change for the king, it held over 20 gold coins. He stashed that in his bag as well, then saw the scepter he had come for and put that in his bag, then walked silently back to the garden, the whole venture took less then 10 minutes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:53 pm
The man was talking with her fatehr about business, and then he asked if he could dance with Tillie. Tillie was standing behind him shaking her head to tell her father she didn't want to. Her father allowed the dance, and the man finally introduced himself. "I'm Benjimen, but you can call me Ben, Princess Vitalia."

Tillie managed a smile to be polite, as she followed him to the dance floor. She pretended to listen to him talk about his family, and how business was going, and how pretty she was. She was glad when they reached the dancefloor and he quit talking. She followed his lead through the dance. When the song was over, she smiled, "Well Ben, that was your one dance." she said, then she walked off. She made sure to sneak around her parents, and made her way to a side courtyard. She needed some time to herself.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:13 pm
Zane went back to the garden with his bag hanging at his side, he sighed and laid down at the fountain again, looking at the starts, "Well she was cute, and I did like talking to her, I never had a chance anyway." He traced the constellations with his eyes to keep from getting board, that was the one flaw with his plan, he could not leave early without rousing suspicion.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:29 pm
Tillie walked around the outside of her palace to get back to the garden. When she reached the garden she hopped up on the wall and walked across it like a balance beam. She caught sight of Zane laying by the fountain. She quickened her pace and was next to him in a couple minutes. "Miss me?" she asked, hopping off of the wall and then sitting on the ledge of the fountain.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:35 pm
"Yes I did, a little, our conversation was quite rudely interrupted by, who was she?" Zane didn't bother looking up to see who had approached him, he could see her reflection in the curtain of water falling from the fountain.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:39 pm
Tillie laughed, "Victoria. A friend, I guess." she answered. She began to twirl a strand of pink hair. "Well, I am sorry that I lied to you.." she said.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:43 pm
Zane shrugged, "Not a big deal, I understand why you did, it can't be easy being a princess that does not want to be one."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:42 pm
Tillie smirked, she was glad he understood. Most of the people she lied to got mad. She believed it was because they always bad talked the Princess, not knowing that Tillie was the Princess. "Sometimes, I think I was switched at birth or something. My parents are so caught up in all of the politics, and they love what they are. I'd give it away in an instant." she said. Then she blushed again, "I don't believe I've ever said that out loud." she said. Tillie stared at the stars for a moment, until a question popped into her mind, "Zane, what's it like being able to go where you want?" she asked.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:10 am
"Well..." Zane sat up and picked at his fingernails, "You get to do just about whatever you want, but you can rely on no other person, you get jaded fast and realize the gold, and not fear or charisma or love, is what really gets people motivated, there are a few people that are an exception to this rule, just like any other rule, but that's about the whole of it."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:18 am
Tillie thought for a moment and then said, "I think I'm the exception, I have all of this gold, and I could have whatever I want. Although none of it matters to me, because with having everything I want, I don't get to do whatever I want." Tillie sighed, and hopped to her feet and walked around the fountain. When she made her way back around to Zane she smiled, "Do you want to go for a ride?" she asked.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:56 pm
Zane sat up making sure that nothing in his bag rattled, "I ride? What do you mean? Like on a horse? I guess that would be fun, Sure."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff