Reply Extended Discussion
Where do you fit? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sutoyou

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:34 pm
I wear what I feel like when I get up...I don't wear make-up very often.
I can mascarade with the best of them, if necessary...but it's not what you look like that makes you goth. Goth is what you imagine it is.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:42 am
. . . I just like the music.  

UraniumMonk

Etu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:10 pm
According to Goth with a Sledgehammer, I am a goth. But I don't really care about where I fit in, I care about what is right and wrong, and I simply live my life hanging out with my friends while making jokes and things, along with going to school and doing homework.

Though I must say that it to be a Goth, it depends on how you believe Goth to be. In reality, anyone can be anything, as long as you do something to get what you want.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:33 pm
I dont now wat i would be cosiderd as or wat kind of goth that is.
All i now is that i like to only listen to rock just not the ones were they screem through the whole song to were u dont under stand wat there saying. i like dark colors, i dont like to were lite cloths but some times i have to for surtin occations.
There are probobly more but i dont know any more. but if it was possibe to finde out what kind of goth i am that would be nice.  

samsookool

Vexworth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:35 am
Goth With A Sledgehammer gives me a 100%. O_o

I'm going to blatantly sterotype myself now: Energetic Musical Bookish Romantic Slightly Perky Artsy Elegant on Frequent Occasions Geeky Gigglingly Morbid Best Sleep You Ever Had With A Cold...Medicine. Um. I mean 'goth'.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:58 pm
Got for me is someone who is colder than the regu lar person.
Death doesnt affect them (usually) as hard as others
Black is usually the most commo n form of color worn  

Hunter of the Dammed

samsookool

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:02 am
Amon the Halfbreed
Got for me is someone who is colder than the regu lar person.
Death doesnt affect them (usually) as hard as others
Black is usually the most commo n form of color worn

ooo soo not all goths wear black? sweatdrop im just trying to find out if im a goth or not.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:59 pm
Goth to me is a state of mind
I see darkness in the world so I wear black
I'm not afraid of death so I think that skulls and bones are some of God's most beautiful creations
I suffer with depression so I think happy people are hiding behind a mask
I love thunderstorms and graveyards because they are beautiful
I don't fit in because I question everything so I'm not like you
I was Goth before there was a name for it
I was Goth before you were born
and I'll die being Goth
The world might not like how I look and I might scare people but that's just who I am
It doesn't mean I'm a bad person it just means that I am my own person, an individual, and I will not conform to your rules or your beliefs
I am Goth and anyone who is wearing the cloths and trying to fit in with a groupe...hell, you're just playing dress up little kid  

Sisemen

Sisemen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:15 pm
I'm not trying to be offensive, it's just that I don't believe that anyone can become Goth. to me you are Goth or you are not. If you are Goth then you know it and nothing is going to change that fact. As we grow older we might mellow out and start dressing a little more like society expects us to dress but we will always be Goth  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:50 am
Sisemen
I'm not trying to be offensive, it's just that I don't believe that anyone can become Goth. to me you are Goth or you are not. If you are Goth then you know it and nothing is going to change that fact. As we grow older we might mellow out and start dressing a little more like society expects us to dress but we will always be Goth

thanx!! ^__^  

samsookool

necromancy14

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:44 pm
X.[Myuu Kisshus Tears].X
spooky_sez
A Goth is... someone who finds the beauty in the morbid and the strange.

I totally hate those morons who think it's all 'depression and blood and pink is evil and sunlight sucks'
Bah, to hell with that!

I fit into the loud, morbid, friendly, perky Goth style. I call it 'Fuzzy Goth'.
xd
I compleatly agree. Any type of steriotypes are evil. I would fit in...well i don't know. I really can't answer questions about myself, i need others to for me or i feel like i'm cheaking in some way or not being compleatly honest.

Ditto. A lot of the classes I take are with a whole bunch of preps, who insist there is a singular "goth". They make me so angry when they start in on that because what you say is true. And it is true that it is very rare for someone who CAN fit into a singular stereotype.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:44 am
spooky_sez

I agree. My mom thinks its odd that people like that stuff but I think some of its cool. I myself am not goth. I just like some stuff thats dark, morbid, and strange.

spooky_sez
I totally hate those morons who think it's all 'depression and blood and pink is evil and sunlight sucks'
Bah, to hell with that!

lol, I have a friend (not goth) who is "pink is evil and burns". I think its a bit stupid but I still get a kick out of it when I touch her with something pink and she screems. She then gets mad at me but its so stupid its funny!  

kykana

Invisible Informer

8,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

kykana

Invisible Informer

8,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:53 am
necromancy14
X.[Myuu Kisshus Tears].X
spooky_sez

Bah, to hell with that!

I fit into the loud, morbid, friendly, perky Goth style. I call it 'Fuzzy Goth'.
xd
I compleatly agree. Any type of steriotypes are evil. I would fit in...well i don't know. I really can't answer questions about myself, i need others to for me or i feel like i'm cheaking in some way or not being compleatly honest.

Ditto. A lot of the classes I take are with a whole bunch of preps, who insist there is a singular "goth". They make me so angry when they start in on that because what you say is true. And it is true that it is very rare for someone who CAN fit into a singular stereotype.

Agreed. I buy some of my shirts from Aeropastel (some of the t-shirts have some sweet designs on them) and my jeans from Abacrombie & Fitch (sp?) because they are the only jeans that are close to fittng (I'm a little under weight) and be cause of that some of my friends call me "prep". I don't think I'm prep, for one thing I dress nothing like they do in "preppy magazines". The same friends that call me "prep" won't were anything from those stores because they call them "prep" cloths, even if they like the disign. I think its a bit stupid, but what can you do?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:08 am
samsookool
Sisemen

thanx!! ^__^

Thats my mom's friend. She says when she met him with he was in high school all he dressed in was black and stuff. Now he's in his 30s but he still thinks thats stuffs awsome and loves that I'm into it. Same thing goes for our parents generation of hippies and definatly "Dead Heads". To most people my dad is a bit uptight, not a big fan of some of the stuff I like to wear (ex: my used male biker jacket that I found in thrift shop and my new studded belt my causin got me) but for his buddies and me and my mom he is still a total Dead Head. No matter how conservitive he dresses and acts in public, when he's home he lives in his tie-dies (one shirt my mom threw out because it had so many holes from being worn so much), always has his Grateful Dead CDs on hand (or in his head). When we went to see Bob Weir & Ratdog (Bob Weir was a member of the Dead) I got scared because he started danceing all over and stuff, I'd seen him dance before but he was just realy into the music I turned to my mom was like "What happened to dad?" my mom was like "This is how he was when I first met him" I was like "wow" and started laughing.  

kykana

Invisible Informer

8,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

L3ts S3t Th3 Stag3 OnF1re

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:26 am
Well the people who say goth is all about 'demons, depression, wearing black,' and s**t like that. but no! people could be wearing aropostale or w/e and still be considered goth. so the people who think its all about depression and stuf should ******** off x]  
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff