Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
Welcome Aernyn Naiads! - Free Raffle & RP Contest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:48 pm
User Image

Sib watched as the strange Naiad came to the shore he was just coming back from the Library. He winced as he watched them fall to the ground. The female who was wearing a crown and jewelry he had read about those in books. He did not pay attention to the males for Sib was always interested in cute females.
Sib decided to talk to the strange Naiads. "Feet are hard to get used to but most pae'il that live on the island have them." He did a small bow he smiled at Leitha. "I did not see you there my lady" and then to the strange Naiad's he bowed. "Hello my ladies my name is Sibeiko but you can call me Sib."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:51 pm
Surrounded!

Turin quickly took a defensive stance, placing himself in front of Queen Tariel protectively and whirling his spear lightly in his hands. The bodyguard's eyes darted from the foreign female, to the brightly-colored male, to...the child? Okay, that one threw him a bit.

Granted, it was only a child, or seemed to be...but that didn't make him lower his guard in the slightest. Who knew what dangers lurked in this strange land?

He was more worried with the obvious threats...namely that forward male. He acted like Sadron and Turin weren't even there! Silently, Turin was muttering threats towards the male, warning him to watch his behavior towards royalty, but he kept those words silent for now. Turin's eyes were locked on him, his grip tight on his spear and ready to respond to any threatening gestures. Still, he couldn't exactly ignore the child poking at his leg. "Sorry, kid, but no," he muttered with a brief glance downward. "Don't want you hurting yourself."

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

HelMel
Crew

Questionable Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:30 pm
Sadron reached toward his spear, hand resting against the handle. These new things seemed unarmed; he was more worried about having to keep Turin from unleashing the beast on helpless creatures. That guy was way too serious for his job.

Scanning the area he noted the newcomers; his expertise at hunting provided almost a sixth sense. There was a fuzzy thing with rocks for feet, a male about to be impaled by Turin, a dark female that looked really young, and off in the water there was a school of fish... one larger than the rest.

Smirking at their luck, he looked to his queen. "********' fantastic, eh?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:46 pm
Where did all of these things come from?! They had managed to land on a fairly quiet beach and Aeroniel was about to support Turin in going to some place even more isolated, but suddenly there was an overly forward male who needed to get a lesson in manners, a woman who looked vaguely similar to them in some ways, and a small, furry child. They swarmed, like how sharks tended to swarm towards anything that smelled like blood!

Aeroniel kept her position at Tariel's side, not moving herself from her queen. "I would suggest you watch your behavior, Sibeiko," warned the Aernyn, to the male that had directly addressed them. Sib? He thought that they would be on a nickname basis upon first meeting? This male didn't know his place! He was talking to the queen, her right-hand woman, and her court! It was no time to be flirtatious.

The darker young woman seemed a little politer, although the sort of hello she offered was still no way to address them. Nevertheless, she was a little more inclined to forgive the younger one's behavior. Perhaps she simply didn't know any better. "Hello," offered Aeroniel, politely to the woman, before she turned her attention to Sadron, who was still impolitely going off his mouth.

"Sadron!" The scold came all too easily to her, as she glared harshly in his direction. Her voice had gone from polite and formal to rather sharp within moments. "You watch your language with Tariel! You seem to forget your place all too easily." A place she would be all too happy to remind him fully of if all these people weren't closing in on them. After scolding Sadron for his words, she decided there were slightly more important things to worry about for the moment--Aeroniel could give him the full spheal later.

For now, she would address those that were closing in fast and simply ask, "May I ask what you call yourselves?"

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:07 pm
It was unnerving how quickly the quartet drew a crowd on this ... island? But... islands don't fall out of the sky ... Instinctively, the Queen withdrew behind Turin, knowing there was that level of safety and security.

Looking to the one that spoke first, Tari tilted her head. They speek the same language! "Fascinating!" she whispered behind Turin. She had noticed that the silvery young girl looked vaguely like her own people. And the cute guy did as well. She wondered if they perhaps came to investigate this strange place too. She smiled briefly at the male, opened her mouth to say hello, but stopped when Aeroniel spoke.

Now the little furry one with the odd... things ... on bottom of his ... wait... Tari stared at the child, not even knowing he was a child, but she'd never seen anything with fur, or feet? That's what Sib called them... feet like that. She was fascinated and crouched down to eye level with the youngster to get a better look. She reached out and poked curiously at his little antler. She smiled warmly, not wanting to frighten him. "You are a funny little creature."

It was then that Tari spotted the little school of fish staring in their direction. And the girl had fins! Tari stood straight back up and waved to the girl, not knowing she wasn't an Aernyn, but assuming a young girl had merely followed them to the island. "Hello!" she waved and motioned for her to join them.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:37 pm
"Aw, I'm not gonna hurt myself!" Kieran protests to the sunset-guy. "'Liz'beth lets me walk on the beach all by myself!" he says, puffing out his little chest slightly. But the sunset-guy's attention had already gone. That happens a lot when he tries to talk to adults.

But then someone new talked to him! "Me? I'm not the funny cr...cree...thing you said!" He pouts adorably, like Amapola had shown him. "But you're sure a pretty lady," says Kieran. "Say, where'd you get that crown anyhow?"

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:34 am
Lillison watched the scene and the crowd that drew to the naiads, maybe they really were unusual like she suspected and most likely very important if everyone made such a fuss like this. Lillison blinked, she had been noticed. She looked hesitantly from the heavily decorated lady who had called her to her school of fish who she knew could not follow her, then to the land which she had still never stepped on.

Lillison was torn, follow her curiosity or be comfortable in something she knew best. These naiads had been brave and stepped out of the water so she needed to as well. She moved closer to the shore, leaving her school of fish for the first time in her life. "I'll be back soon..." she whispered to them as she lifted a foot onto land. Lillison looked down, the transformation unfamiliar, not to mention legs were something she'd never seen up close before. She wanted to sit down and play with the newly discovered limbs, but there was something more important. Lillison slowly wobbled her way over to the female who called her out of the water. "Hello... miss" Lillison wasn't sure how to address someone who was adorned with so much. Her seashell necklace, given to her by Brighten hardly looked special compared to what the lady wore.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:21 am
Leitha nodded towards the male who addressed himself as Sib, not giving him any further acknowledgement. She gave a small smirk when she was addressed by Aeroniel. So they did speak the same language. That was interesting to know.

"My name is Leitha, I'm a naiad." She replied to Tariel's question. It might now have bee the answer she was looking for, but it was an answer. Judging by the looks she was one of the few that weren't about to be impaled, not that it would have been an issue for her, she could defend herself for a few seconds...

She nodded at the naiad who came out of the water. It must have been her first time on the land in a long while if not the first time in all. At least she looked normal. These new naiads didn't look anything like the norm, but that wasn't always a bad thing was it?

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:17 am
User Image

Karma had been following a sign, the cool breeze was her sign this time. It felt good and led her to a beach. Karma knew Fate always had a plan and today the plan must be swimming. She giggled to herself happily. She just loved that the isle was in the ocean, another one Fate must have done.

When she got to the beach she noticed a lot of paes standing around. Most were odd looking to her. Decorations and such. She was curious as to what and who they all were so she slowly walked over to them. She kept a smile on her face as she came near, as she knew happiness was always good to spread. Fate must have brought everyone here.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:32 am
User Image

User Image

Coral was in the water telling jokes to the fish that happened by. She decided to peek her head out for a moment and saw a lot of commotion on the beach. Seeing that she loved crowds, but hated others being adored by them, the Naiad went to land to see what it was.

Coral found herself around everyone else. There were a lot of Naiads and a few that looked like Naiads. Still, what an opportunity. "What did the fish say to the other fish?" she asked as if anyone was looking at her or cared.

Memphis had been sunning herself on a few rocks. She too heard and saw the others on the beach. The teen made her way over and stood near Coral, who she knew. The teen then smiled, blew a blue heart kiss and said, "Howdy folks."  

immortalmina

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:25 am
(( ~ heart ~ I would like to claim my 2 free Naiad raffle tickets! ~ heart ~

Proxying for Persephone13 ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:21 pm
User Image

Seth walked through the sands of the beach, his staff strapped by a small piece of rope to his back while his hands held a leather bound book in which he was working in. Ever since the island had changed location from the air to the sea, the lands had changed and he had decided that he wanted to map out all of the regions. He liked that sort of thing, it went along with his love of history.

As he walked farther down the beach, he noticed a gathering of paes farther up. He didn't recognize any of them, and the weather wasn't the normal type to be out for a picnic on the beach, so he wondered what they were doing. He recognized a brown fae walking towards the group and made his way to her. "Karma...." He smiled to her, glad to recognize someone. "Do you know the group there?"

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:05 pm
~ heart ~ I would like to claim my 2 free Naiad raffle tickets! ~ heart ~
And spookyx7 deserves another ticket!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:54 pm
Sadron chuckled at his queen's antics, while simultaneously flipping his middle finger to Aeroniel. As if she thought she was his mother or something! He eyed the females around them. Damn. Way too young for him. This was turning too boring too fast.

Watching Tari was fun and all... she had a great figure, and he did enjoy some eyecandy. However, she tended to run headfirst into trouble; he was cautious but glad Tariel was having fun. This was so not his idea of how to best spend an afternoon, but oh well. There was no getting out of it now.

One hand still gripped the shaft of his spear, but now not so much as for protection but for him to prop up on. With the other hand, Sadron was pulling at one of the chains on his collar, a nervous tic that always gave away his anxiety/boredom when confined. This was one Aernyn that preferred the freedom of the ocean to the confines of the kingdom... though now that their kingdom was destroyed it really made no difference.

HelMel
Crew

Questionable Waffles

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:13 am
Aeroniel's eyes widened when she caught Sadron gesturing at her. Why she ought to give him the lesson of his lifetime! That man simply did not know how to behave! How he had survived so long acting that way towards women, especially women of royalty, was honestly beyond her comprehension. The woman's nostrils flared and she huffed at him, before turning her attention back to the different peoples on the shore. There were other things to worry about at the moment.

Like Tariel being overly affectionate with that weird thing blanketed with hair. It may have looked like a young child, but who knew what it could be hiding. Still, logically, the kid looked and sounded rather harmless. For now, she would let Tariel coo over the weird looking rock-footed child. Maybe it would keep her beloved queen from trying to associate with anything more dangerous.

That young, shy teenager that made her way up to them wasn't a threat either. She was far too nervous to do much of anything, and not only that, Aeroniel could tell it wasn't an act. The poor girl looked like she was shivering. ...This green and purple girl looked similar to the other greyish teenager that was talking to her, calling herself a naiad. Were these things both 'naiads?' It seemed so, but the more important question was: what was a naiad? They looked somewhat similar to the Aernyn.

"A naiad? Interesting..." Aeroniel tapped her chin in thought. But just when she was going to ask another question, more of these naiads appeared. This was getting frustrating. It was hard to get information out of a few people without attracting much attention when everyone and their sister was making their way over to them in no time flat. Did that thing have glass sticking out of its back?

Before more people could gather, Aeroniel cleared her throat and then chose to project into the crowd, "Excuse me, where is your leader?" Maybe if they could talk to their queen, it would be a little easier to get information about why in the deep blue ocean a giant landmass had fallen on them in the first place.

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff