Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Full Moon (Gatherings)
Gathering-June Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:09 pm
((Oh, when I typed hissed I meant it more in the whispering sense, but not really a whisper. I dunno if you gets me? Has pity on my soul, english is not my fist language!!! crying And yah. In the fic I am writting, Blazewhisper is Kindlestar's best friend, so Kindlestar luffs Blazewhisper as well. whee ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:31 pm
(aw *tear* wiat enish inst your frist language? what the hell are you?)  

Midnight-chan435

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:45 pm
((I am... human? eek Lol Okay no fine I got the question. I am Puertorrican. I speak spanish for the most part. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:00 pm
(._. You... shook your fist at me.... *pout* lol jk Love you Kindle~!)
(I WON'T STOP YOU DEWPOOL!!!!!!!!!)

Cursedstar stared at Cinderstar blankly for several moments. Suddenly it hit her, "OH HI!!!!!" she said excitedly. "I'm sorry... it's been so long that I didn't recognise you!!!"

(Burn Cinderstar, BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!)  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:25 pm
((Yes, love me. My sexyness is too hard to resist. wink rofl ))

Kindlestar grinned as she heard Cursedstar welcoming Cinderstar. She glanced at WoodClan's leader, wondering just how exactly such a fiery cat would respond to this.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:00 pm
(haha very funny *glare at Cursedstar* I'm still not returning it!!!)
Cinderstar felt her face warm up but she shook it off. "i wasen't here because i busy with. . . .leader. . . .like. . . . .stuff. . . but thats not the point!" Cinderstar paused. "umm. . .." Cinderstar then twitched her ear in embarisment and padded over to sit next to Cursedstar. "speaking of missing leaders where's the other two?"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:29 pm
Kindlestar shrugged. "I have to admit that I do not know. They are running very late, that's for sure," she said, looking up at the slope where MoonClan tended to use to enter. "Who knows, we might just not see them at all this month. Maybe they are busy with leader like stuff...." she purred, her eyes glinting mischieviously.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:32 pm
(( cry you make me cry Kindle, I DUN HATE YOU!))

Diamondpaw (nose) Nodded.  

Currently Dead Account

iExorcistCosplayer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:56 pm
Cloudypaw's ear twitched as She went back to her spot.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:10 pm
Cursedstar flicked her tail triumphantly as Cinderstar searched for something to say. "I bet her and Crystalstar are still fighting with eachother... Maybe we should pay both of them a visit..."  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:44 pm
Kindlestar purred in amusement. "Now that I think about it, Crystalstar hasn't shown her whiskers in a Gathering for quite some time now," she replied, her eyes glinting curiously.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:44 pm
Diamondpaw (Fur) Padded up behind Dewpool after everyone left.  

Currently Dead Account

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:53 pm
Cinderstar looked at Cursedstar mysteriously out of the corner of her eye. "Remember it's a full moon Cursedstar, you don't want to make Starclan angry now do you?" Cinderstar purred. She then narrowed her eyes. "Although i have been looking for a reason to prove to my clan that i have severed the ties between me and Moonclan. . . "  
Full Moon (Gatherings)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff