Which musicians really bother you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sionja

Gracious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:58 pm
I absolutely cannot stand Sarah Brightman. Her timbre is one of the most annoying I've ever had to listen to.

Also, not a huge fan of Angela Gheorghiu. She bores me. And while I do like Kathleen Battle, I find that if I listen to her too much, her voice is really grating.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:51 pm
i hate disney people too. And i hate Nickelback for some reason... AND PARAMORE ESPECIALLY. i really don't see the obsession with them. Just cause Hayley's pretty hot, and one of their songs was in (crappy) twilight, it doesn't mean they are the most awesome band ever and EVERYONE must like them. it doesn't work like that.  

Definition_Of_It

dappledreign

5,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:10 pm
jump2020206
For me it's miley cyrus/hannah montanna xp

I agree with u. 3nodding the song "Stand up" would be better if she did not sing the chorus part.

Although I like her song The Climb. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:38 pm
Musicians that bother me... Hannah Montanah and every other Disney "musician", Lindsay Lohan, Jessica Simpson, ICP, Slipknot, "Jo bros" (I don't know/care if they're disney or not these days), 90% of all country Musicians and 99% of all rappers. ESPECIALLY Lil Wayne, Drake, and 3oh3.  

SunniEGertz

Aura August

Sir Noob

16,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:38 pm
The ones with no musical sense at all. I mean, it's fine if they yell a part a something, but I mean, come on. Music has rhythm and a melody. And I get really irritated when they repeat the same line over and over and over and over and over etc... They should be creative.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:46 am
Jonas Brothers/Hannah Montana as everyone has said, mainstream rap, modern country, christian rock. Brokencyde or however you spell it. Attack Attack! and others like them.  

Mindless Exploits

xxkakenutsxx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:00 pm
Sarah Brightman. Ick.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:50 pm
Musicians who argue about who is the best and who is the worst. It's true some music really, Truly is utter garbage... But I believe that any respectable musician should respect other musicians who put real time and effort into their music. It doesn't matter who is better at their instrument or what they sound like. I don't care if you make metalcore or Freakin' Jazz. If you love music enough to truly love making it, Your good in my book.

that's why I listen to so many different types of music. This is mostly to elitists who think anything even utterly popular, -core, or rap is terrible. Expand your horizons guys
3nodding .

But like I said, There is what I call "Utter garbage", like:

-People who don't write any of their music
-People who steal other peoples music
-People who always play the same thing, over and over
-Musicians who use loops, and nothing but loops.
-Musicians who always use the same scale.

End/  

XenoEuphoria

babystarkatt

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:58 pm
Avril Lavine. I hate her soooo mush I don't even know how to properly spell her name. Anything else is cool with me though.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:00 pm
babystarkatt
Avril Lavine. I hate her soooo mush I don't even know how to properly spell her name. Anything else is cool with me though.

reasoning provides for more interesting conversation  

A B Up Start

A B Up Start

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:01 pm
XenoEuphoria
Musicians who argue about who is the best and who is the worst. It's true some music really, Truly is utter garbage... But I believe that any respectable musician should respect other musicians who put real time and effort into their music. It doesn't matter who is better at their instrument or what they sound like. I don't care if you make metalcore or Freakin' Jazz. If you love music enough to truly love making it, Your good in my book.

that's why I listen to so many different types of music. This is mostly to elitists who think anything even utterly popular, -core, or rap is terrible. Expand your horizons guys
3nodding .

But like I said, There is what I call "Utter garbage", like:

-People who don't write any of their music
-People who steal other peoples music
-People who always play the same thing, over and over
-Musicians who use loops, and nothing but loops.
-Musicians who always use the same scale.

End/

agreed with every single word  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:43 pm
i hate miley cyrus, and the jonas brothers. i cant really think of many others at this mo- WAIT!!!!! justin beiber ninja  

Arc En Licorne

5,300 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

A B Up Start

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:36 pm
xXOnYx MoOnXx
i hate miley cyrus, and the jonas brothers. i cant really think of many others at this mo- WAIT!!!!! justin beiber ninja

but why?  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:35 pm
Hannah Montana talk2hand - who likes a girl with multiple personalities? I mean is she Hannah or Miley...Hannah...Miley...Hannah...Miley?
Jonas Brothers burning_eyes -and people who worship the Jonas Brothers. You know, like the little girls who say "I'm gonna marry Joe, Nick or Kevin one day! Well, I'm not sure which one yet..." If they were actually good, I would hate them less...maybe...
Justin Beiber burning_eyes -he needs to hit puberty. I mean really. He sounds like a girl! Although it is pretty funny when the girls faint. Plus his concerts keep getting canceled because of unruly fans. He should have performed! He can't fend off a couple million girls? A real man could!
Rappers burning_eyes - music has notes...rap does not. Music is like candy; it's better without the wrappers!  

seena10

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:17 pm
Pretty much every mainstream musician and the ones that take other people's work, add a drumbeat and call it their own (the beat isn't even good). I also hate the ones that just slap something together with no thought whatsoever and try to pass it off as an actual piece of work.  
The Music Artists Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff