Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Knights of Cygnus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:26 am
CherryUndies
a patch in between a event ... ive never heard about it before till now

you know

I know right.

Zarow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWYCDj0GS8E

I just noticed to the right it says "NEW tutorial map.."

lol, to me that is one bad a** relaxer, and cool robes, thanks for the link.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:07 am
Kite Katolia
CherryUndies

you know

I know right.

Zarow

Np.
I was really looking forward to that until I realized it was new for KMS. D:

Wall: KMS will always be better than any other version. xD
If you haven't seen this yet, it's best you do now:
http://strategywiki.org/wiki/MapleStory/Patches  

Zarow

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:13 am
Zarow
Kite Katolia
CherryUndies

you know

I know right.

Zarow

Np.
I was really looking forward to that until I realized it was new for KMS. D:

Wall: KMS will always be better than any other version. xD
If you haven't seen this yet, it's best you do now:
http://strategywiki.org/wiki/MapleStory/Patches

lol I know right.

Argh, that's the bad thing about this... kinda XD
I don't see anything big, though I have seen something like this on wikipedia XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:33 pm
O: a KoC is for fun.. their buffs are lowered so that it wil never be stronger than ur main character O.o anyways im pretty sure it comes out sumwhere in july bc my friend's uncle works in nexon and he said so biggrin  

OhhAmyy

MrRyanzilla

3,750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:44 pm
Yeah, KoC looks like nothing BUT fun. xP

I mean, you get those nice skills at lowerlevels  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:55 pm
OhhAmyy
O: a KoC is for fun.. their buffs are lowered so that it wil never be stronger than ur main character O.o anyways im pretty sure it comes out sumwhere in july bc my friend's uncle works in nexon and he said so biggrin

Most skills are lowered, but not by alot/enough, a 120 Blaze Wizard could easily ks a 140 Arch Mage if the Blaze had good equips.

The KoC is overpowered from what I've seen, and that's why they cap at 120, but to me they are going to be a breath of fresh air into maple.

This Link is the official link to GMS Cygnus Knights and says July 2009.  

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Zarow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:09 pm
Kite Katolia
OhhAmyy

Most skills are lowered, but not by alot/enough, a 120 Blaze Wizard could easily ks a 140 Arch Mage if the Blaze had good equips.

The KoC is overpowered from what I've seen, and that's why they cap at 120, but to me they are going to be a breath of fresh air into maple.

From what I've heard from a few of my nerd friends is that KoC can actually go as strong as a level 150 if your sprite is good enough and your equips are good (not godly, but good)
KoC is supposed to be for fun as far as I know. Not for extreme damage competition.
Fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:19 am
Zarow
Kite Katolia
OhhAmyy

From what I've heard from a few of my nerd friends is that KoC can actually go as strong as a level 150 if your sprite is good enough and your equips are good (not godly, but good)
KoC is supposed to be for fun as far as I know. Not for extreme damage competition.
Fun.

Yet people already make fun of you if you do (at my level) 1k less than average with genesis. And when I'm doing 45k ~ 53k on Skeles, i'm fine with my damage. People will always think that maple is about who does most damage, not about it being fun and making reliable friends.  

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

xSabriel

3,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:57 am
damn KMS ._.
oh and i think it shouldnt be a problem...KoC lvl cap at 120 to prevent ksing of lvl 200 ppl XD coz they're definitely stronger. and have any of you heard of the new lvl 120 time weapons (or smth like that). they can level...which means better weapons for everyone biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:52 am
walloper
damn KMS ._.
oh and i think it shouldnt be a problem...KoC lvl cap at 120 to prevent ksing of lvl 200 ppl XD coz they're definitely stronger. and have any of you heard of the new lvl 120 time weapons (or smth like that). they can level...which means better weapons for everyone biggrin

Timeless weapons and yup, they look awesome XD, hope people can beat pink been a lot soon to at least get them in FM lol.  

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Zarow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:37 pm
Kite Katolia
Zarow
Kite Katolia
OhhAmyy

Fun.

Yet people already make fun of you if you do (at my level) 1k less than average with genesis. And when I'm doing 45k ~ 53k on Skeles, i'm fine with my damage. People will always think that maple is about who does most damage, not about it being fun and making reliable friends.

I hate those type of people.
Now, damage matters, but I don't say "OH LOL NOOB UR HITTING 45K NOT 46 LOLOLOLOL."
So many people have criticized me for my damage, but then all I have to say is "show me YOUR outlaw."
Ahh. It's great to have a class that hardly anyone else does.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:19 pm
Zarow
Kite Katolia
Zarow
Kite Katolia
OhhAmyy

Fun.

Now, damage matters, but I don't say "OH LOL NOOB UR HITTING 45K NOT 46 LOLOLOLOL."
So many people have criticized me for my damage, but then all I have to say is "show me YOUR outlaw."

lol, I always run into those kinds of people. Those and the types that suddenly have a bishop with gen 30 >_>;;
Makes me glad with have mini-dungeons, or else I would have quit.

Oh yeah, by nexons post on the site saying they updated the cygnus site, and that they are going to "continue" updating it, anyone else have a feeling it'll be the last week of July by the we get KoC? I guess it makes sense, kinda weird they would update while in the middle of 2x events....  

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Zarow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:51 pm
Kite Katolia
Zarow
Kite Katolia
Zarow
Kite Katolia
OhhAmyy

Fun.

lol, I always run into those kinds of people. Those and the types that suddenly have a bishop with gen 30 >_>;;

Oh yeah, by nexons post on the site saying they updated the cygnus site, and that they are going to "continue" updating it, anyone else have a feeling it'll be the last week of July by the we get KoC? I guess it makes sense, kinda weird they would update while in the middle of 2x events....

I know for a fact it will be after July 15th.
People on sleepywood look through the file info.
They then can find out when quests open up (the prequests for cygnus come out on the fifteenth- like pirates).  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:39 am
Zarow
Kite Katolia
Zarow
Kite Katolia
Zarow

Fun.

They then can find out when quests open up (the prequests for cygnus come out on the fifteenth- like pirates).

That doesn't surprise me, I say July 25th, just cause of the last 2x exp event is on the 24th, and I doubt they'd release them with 2x exp at the same time.  

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Zarow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:08 am
Kite Katolia
Zarow
Kite Katolia
Zarow
Kite Katolia
Zarow

Fun.

That doesn't surprise me, I say July 25th, just cause of the last 2x exp event is on the 24th, and I doubt they'd release them with 2x exp at the same time.
That'd be great.
I'm thinkin July 29th, though. Not sure why, that's just the exact day I think.  
Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff