Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
this guild needs more active members! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shizuma Sama Etoile

700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:22 pm
mufftigg
I'm one of those lurkers....

sadly....

I just never have much to say.

That, and I'm trying to revive my other guild. All the admin except me and 1 crew member abandoned the place.....

It doesn't help that I'm not much of a people person to begin with.

what's it called? rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:18 am
Shizuma Sama Etoile
mufftigg
I'm one of those lurkers....

sadly....

I just never have much to say.

That, and I'm trying to revive my other guild. All the admin except me and 1 crew member abandoned the place.....

It doesn't help that I'm not much of a people person to begin with.

what's it called? rolleyes

My other guild? Writer's Block.  

mufftigg

Enduring Citizen

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:46 pm
Looking at my list of guilds. My guild I.D in that guild is 7339941 and I'm on the front page. Though, I haven't posted in quite awhile.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:54 pm
LanceCalvis
Looking at my list of guilds. My guild I.D in that guild is 7339941 and I'm on the front page. Though, I haven't posted in quite awhile.

No, you haven't....

Not many people have. Which makes me sad. emo  

mufftigg

Enduring Citizen

friedrice31

Dapper Conversationalist

5,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:52 pm
This guild... i used to be all about this guild. I advertised it, i posted, i participated.
Now i just come by say once a month to see how things are going. Sometimes i don't even post that month...
I still find this guild useful, and refer most people new to gaia to join. This guild helped me when i first started... and i feel bad for not posting, but i feel as though i've lost my place in here. Anything i could do for the guild can easily be done by someone else.
Add that to the clutter of being an extremely active guild mod in another guild and multiple RP's and you have a legion member who finds this guild at the bottom of his priorities list...

Don't get me wrong, i'm in full support of the guild and it's activities, and would jump back in the guild should they face the slightest signs of distress, but for now, overall, im pretty useless here. When on the other hand, I'm an important guild moderator and a major character in a story.
So can you blame me for losing activity here?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:19 pm
friedrice13
This guild... i used to be all about this guild. I advertised it, i posted, i participated.
Now i just come by say once a month to see how things are going. Sometimes i don't even post that month...
I still find this guild useful, and refer most people new to gaia to join. This guild helped me when i first started... and i feel bad for not posting, but i feel as though i've lost my place in here. Anything i could do for the guild can easily be done by someone else.
Add that to the clutter of being an extremely active guild mod in another guild and multiple RP's and you have a legion member who finds this guild at the bottom of his priorities list...

Don't get me wrong, i'm in full support of the guild and it's activities, and would jump back in the guild should they face the slightest signs of distress, but for now, overall, im pretty useless here. When on the other hand, I'm an important guild moderator and a major character in a story.
So can you blame me for losing activity here?

It's perfectly ok that you spend you time other places. Where you feel you are making more of an impact. A guild that would actually fault you for doing that. Would be too much of a cult mentality to be honest. Just keep doing what you are doing. Maybe throw an advertisement for the place in your signature. I have to admit that I sometimes point people to other guilds. If someone is looking for a place to hangout. Make friends or learn about Gaia. I recommend this place. If they are looking for a way to make gold. I let them know about T3e Vending Guild. Since its the number one source of information on Gold.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Shizuma Sama Etoile

700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:47 am
cool, i'll check that guild out thanks lance! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:24 pm
What!? Roleplaying died while I was gone? Blasphemy! I'll be sure to revive it right meow burning_eyes  

Repressed Memories

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:35 pm
Repressed Memories
What!? Roleplaying died while I was gone? Blasphemy! I'll be sure to revive it right meow burning_eyes

Meow? I thought you liked dogs more than cats. xp
I was never very active in this guild...but it helped me some when I first joined...nearly 3 years ago.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:13 pm
Bumping this up, just because I agree with it. I'd love to post more often, but it seems like there's never anything new to talk about...

Speaking of needing more active guildies, do we have a smaller signature image for linking to the guild?  

followthemoose

7,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:34 pm
not to my knowledge but ill see what i can do with GIMP to make a new one... that is if my comp can go for more than 30 minutes without freezing up.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:51 am
fubar0
not to my knowledge but ill see what i can do with GIMP to make a new one... that is if my comp can go for more than 30 minutes without freezing up.

I'm not great, but I'll see what I can come up with, as well.  

followthemoose

7,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:35 am
if i post up a few pics will you be able to do the coding to turn them into click able sigs?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:43 am
Bump...  

AsianWeedWacker

followthemoose

7,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:45 pm
fubar0
if i post up a few pics will you be able to do the coding to turn them into click able sigs?

Yeah, that shouldn't be a problem.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces