Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Burned Village. (Taken by the greatest girl ever ^^) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:17 am
She kept crying into his shoulder, just wanting all these things to be over with and, most of all, she wished it had never happened. She listened to every word he said, and even though she denied it right now, she knew everything he said was true, and that would never change. She cried for about two minutes more, before she could stop herself slowly. She found herself being completely fine with his head resting against hers, it was nice. She let her tight grip go, still holding onto him, but not as tightly and sniffed a little. She then pulled her head back, looking down at the ground "S-sorry...I didn't mean to...do that..." she said apoligzing to him that she had been crying, and even onto his robe.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:24 am
"Don't be sorry, we both needed it." He said with a light snuff that cleared his nose. He moved his hands so he was rubbing her back softly. "I'm sure my robes will live through a few tears." He said with a smile as he thought how nice this felt.
Since he had been given a new family he had counted the days until he could move away from them. They loved him, but not because they wanted to, but because they had been told to. He'd rather be alone than with people who only pretended to love him.

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:32 am
She nodded slightly and leaned into him again, relaxing a little more than before now. She was very confused right now, and what she needed was a friend that could take care of her, and he seemed like a good choice. She moved her arms around his waist slowly, and just leaned into him still "I...I never told you my name...I'm...Yuna Shina..." she whispered softly as they stood there, loving each others company for the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:34 am
"I knew if I gave you time you'd tell me." He said with a gentle smile as he continued rubbing her back. "Yuna, that's a lovely name."
He wasn't sure what else to say, and didn't feel like breaking this warm embrace so he stood there with her in his arms enjoying it.

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:36 am
Yuna closed her eyes softly and took a deep breath, and kept leaning into him. It was nice to feel someone else than her "family" to take care of her for once and it was great. She slowly let go of him and nodded slowly "Which room can I sleep in...?" she asked gently with her shy mild sweet voice.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:56 am
"Mine I suppose. I'll sleep out here." Kaiden said as he glanced at the floor and the pillows thinking of how his back will hurt in the morning. Yuna was completely worth it though, and he could get the pain out when he did his exercise in the morning.  

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:00 am
She looked at him and shook her head "I won't take your room. I'm the guest in your house, so I'm sleeping out here, if one of us needs to sleep out here." She hugged him softly and took a deep breath and let it out again "Thanks though, for talking to me, even though I wasn't, and probably won't be, very nice for some time.."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:51 am
"It's ok, I understand what you're going through." Kaiden said accepting her hug. "I doubt I will be able to change your mind about this, but since I'm the man, I think I should sleep out here, while the lady sleeps in a warm bed. What would someone think if they came to visit and found you out here while I was in bed? Disgraceful." He continued as he was just as stubborn as Yuna was, and wanted to win this petty fight. "Do you really want to do that to me?" He asked with a small laugh as he pictured somebody coming in early in the morning and finding them both in his bed instead. But that would never happen, that couldn't happen. Not yet.  

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:15 am
Yuna sighed and held onto him a little tighter "No...it's....it's not that really...I..I just don't want to be alone anymore...I've been alone for too long...I mean...sure..I had a family...but it wasn't my real family, and even though they took me in as their own child...I still feel lonely...and now, here with you...I don't feel lonely..." she wiped her tears in his shirt gently, not thinking about it really "And..if we sleep in two different places...I will feel just as lonely again...I don't want that feeling to come back...I don't care if I sleep out here or in your bed really...I just...don't want to be alone..." she finally stopped talking, taking some deep breathes as she was trembling a little in his arms again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:23 am
"And it is a cold night, I guess sleeping together isn't such a risky idea as I thought it had been..." Kaiden said as he held her tightly and wiped a tear or two off of her warm cheek. "And besides if somebody visits in the morning you can just hide under the covers until they're gone." He added with a laugh thinking that that wouldn't happen anyway, and how funny it would be.  

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:28 am
She smiled a little as she felt his hand wipe away a few of her tears. She looked up at him gently and just gave him a little sweet smile "Thanks...thanks so much..." she whispered gently and still held onto him tightly "I'll sleep with the dress on, so you don't have to feel embarrased or anything, I mean, it's not like I have any underwear or anything on anyway..since I had to take all of my clothes off as you said...because of how wet it all was and how sick I would be if I kept it on..." she sighed a little "I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:32 am
"Having our clothes on will be a good thing, and it will keep us warmer anyway." Kaiden said thinking he'd have to redo his torso wrap before he went to bed. "But maybe we should get to it, I'm awfully tired, and I get up at sunrise to do my training. I'll be right back, but you go ahead and get comfortable." He said as he headed towards the little bathroom.  

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:38 am
Yuna looked at Kaiden and nodded softly. She let him go and walked into his bedroom. She fixed her kimono so that it wouldn't shot any cleavege or anything, and then she laid down in his bed under the covers, closing her eyes and waited for him. She was happy that he had stopped her from walking away this evening, she was feeling so much better right now. Her long black hair laid gently over her left shoulder as she was laying in the bed. She didn't sleep yet, but she wasn't fully awake either, she was in the state between dreaming and awake, so to anyone that looked at her, it would look like she was asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:08 am
Kaiden locked the door to the bathroom and took off his shirt. He slowly unraveled the stretchy bandage that was wound around his torso many times. This bandage held (one of two of) his biggest secret(s), and needed to be wound tightly so that they didn't bring attention. Their were lines across his breasts from having them in a bandage all day but it wasn't painful. He quickly rubbed some lotion on them, waited for it to soak into the skin and wrapped them back up again. Usually he slept without the bandage, but tonight he would have to.
He thanked the gods that he wasn't blessed with large breasts or he might not have been able to get away with hiding them. They would have kept him from doing what he wanted, to fight and live as a man, free of limitations.
Only one person other than him knew about his secret, his best friend Lee, who he had known since he had been rescued. One day while training together (as they did every day) Kaiden's shirt had ripped exposing his bandage. Lee, arrogant and curious as he was, wanted to know what it was for and quickly with the swords they had been using, cut the bandage in two, exposing Kaiden's fully developed breasts. Lee had given Kaiden his shirt to put on and they went back to Kaiden's house to discuss what had happened. Lee accepted it after a little while, even claimed that it did explain a few odd things about Kaiden, and promised to take Kaiden's secret to the grave with him. Kaiden begged Lee to treat him like before he knew about his secret, as if he never knew and despite a few jokes here and there about it Lee kept his word.
Kaiden put on his shirt, shaking the memories from his head and went into the bedroom, to find Yuna seemingly asleep. As he drew closer he noticed that her breathing wasn't quite as it would if she was completely asleep, and knew that she was at that state just in between. Careful not to startle her, he slowly climbed into bed beside her, blowing out the candle on the nightstand.

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:31 am
Yuna felt him crawl into the bed, but didn't think more about it, it was more like she was still in the state between being awake and sleeping where nothing mattered, but where she still would feel when someone did something close to her. When the light had been blown out, she turned in the bed slowly so she was facing Kaiden. She moved closer to him, looking like she was fumbling with her hand to find his, even though she was almost asleep now. She probably did this because she had finally found someone who was able to calm her down when being angry, and who knew how she felt, it had been so hard with no one to talk with, when she had no one that understood her, now, with Kaiden's help, she could finally get all her anger out and just relax. She kept fumbling after his hand, until she finally found it and closed her hand around his. Then she calmed down and yawned cutely, and then she was sleeping completely now. Her breathing was hot and calm, and her heartbeat had slowed down too now.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff