Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Split Personalities [ Nex Remeo && xC o l o r M e G r e yx ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nex Remeo

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:57 pm
Valrie put her hand on her head. "Well you were not ready for this." She sighed. "Well I guess we'll know what we are earlier then expected." She took a deep breath and removed her underwear so she could transform easier. Her legs began to fuse together as they grew longer and made the body of a snake. She placed her underwear on the bed and hide most of her tail under the bed.

[[sorry i a graduation to go to then some parties... sorry.]]

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:25 am
User Image

[[ It's okay. ]]

Haylin closed her eyes and tried to breathe evenly as the transformation finished. ~timeskipper~ She slowly pulled herself to standing, not looking in the mirror as she reached for the door handle and slowly opened it. Her red eyes scanned the room as her dark blue hair draped over her shoulder, the tips of her blue horns poking out at the top of her head. The low cut dress exposed the swell of her full breasts, and the leg of her dress was split to a dangerous degree at the top of her thigh. Haylin took a deep breath as she stepped out of the bathroom, now fully in her Succubus form.

User Image

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Nex Remeo

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:24 pm
Valrie looked back at the door from over her shoulder. "Well, you finally come out." She smiled lightly. "Oh, a Succubus. Very sexy." She smirked as she scanned Haylin. Then she stretched making the tip of her tail pop out from under the bed. "I guess its my turn, right?" She got off the bed. "I hope your not scared of snakes." She then moved away from the bed to show her true from. It took a while for her tail to fully come out of hiding.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:01 pm
User Image

Haylin's full lips curved into a smile when she saw the tail. "Very nice .. And convenient. I happen to love snakes." The tail was so long it took awhile for her eyes to finish taking in this new side of Valrie. "Well, we got our transformations out of the way. Now we know our true sides."

User Image

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Nex Remeo

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:27 pm
"Well that is good." Valrie nodded her head. She crossed her arms and sat back on her tail. "True. Now what shall we do, my lovely pet, Haylin?" She asked with a smile on her face. She began to think of things to do.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:15 pm
User Image

Haylin leaned against the doorway and crossed her legs, the slit of her dress opening a little more as she did so. "Hmm..." She looked over a Valrie as a smile crossed her features. "Your decision, Master."

User Image

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Nex Remeo

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:53 pm
Valrie laughed lightly. "Wow you said master." She said surprised. "Hm." She got up and made her way over to Haylin. She smirked and examined Haylin's Succubus form. She really couldn't think of anything. "I am being nice. So lets see. There's a swimming pool, basketball, tennis, or we can stay here and have fun." She grinned.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:43 pm
User Image

Haylin's full lips curved into a small smile as Valrie moved towards her. She adjusted herself on the wall so she was more comfortable as she faced the snake. "Fun? Hmm ... That sounds like an interesting option. What's your idea of fun?" She raised an eyebrow now, intrigued.

User Image

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Nex Remeo

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:24 pm
"Hm. I can't really say. I'm a very open-minded person." Valrie smiled as she crossed her arms. She then placed her head on Haylin's shoulder. "What do you consider fun at this point in time? Hm?" She flicked her tongue and narrowed her eyes a bit.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:51 pm
User Image

Haylin laughed softly as her fingers ran through her silken hair. She titled her head to the side as Valrie's head layed on her shoulder. "I'm a Succubus darling, what do you think my definition of fun is?"

User Image

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Nex Remeo

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:01 am
"Yes I know, but everyone is different no matter what their race." Valrie said as she shook her head. "But none the less that sounds like fun to me." She smirked and went back over to the bed. She transformed backed to were she had legs and put her underwear back on. "Come follow me." She order.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:32 pm
User Image

[ Sorry! I had exams and school stuff to attend. ]
Haylin shook her head so her silken hair spread over her shoulders as she watched Valrie transform. She didn't know what she had in mind, but it sounded delectable. At the sound of the order she smiled happily. "As you command." Her succubus form was starting to like Valrie, and her hips swayed as she strutted along behind her master.

User Image

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Nex Remeo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:07 pm
[[ no worries. it is that not fun but exciting time of year.]]

Valrie hummed lightly as the thought. She was still in shock of how well Haylin seemed to be behaving. She didn't show it though. "So you hungry? Well have some dinner then well move on to dessert." She said in a very sexy tone. "How does that sound?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:02 am
User Image

[[Exactly.]]
Haylin of course would have put up more of a fight, although she does like Valrie, but her succubus form could really care less. A smile spread across her lips at Valrie's tone. "Well I am rather hungry. And dessert sounds like it'll be delicious." Dirty thoughts occurred to Haylin as she followed closely behind her new master.

User Image

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Nex Remeo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:10 pm
Valrie grinned and stopped at a door. "Good, because my cook always cooks to much." She said as she opened the door. "Oh it's already done and waiting." There on the dinning room table sat, at lest, fivbe different type of food items. "Eat as much as you want. This here is enough to feed three..." She put her finger to her lip. "Three of my kind anyway."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff