Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Cosplay and Tekteks
Otakon 2009 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayekasong

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:31 am
@Miskai Haseo - Me neither! Maybe we should help each other stay awake during the all nighters we are going to be pulling!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:06 pm
i was azure kite for the past two years, and this year is a little different. ill be azure kite again, but from link! (the long hair caught my eye) so i cant wait to see you all there! however, i will be a prinny on friday, and azure kite on saturday. haven't decided on sunday yet (maybe a prinny with azure kites hair, lol blaugh  

azure kenny

HirotoSumi

Friendly Friend

36,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:56 pm
Well, like I said on Cosplay.com, I'm really sorry for missing the Saturday .hack photoshoot. The Code Geass photoshoot started late, we were outside for a while, and then some people come up and tell us that they already have a group inside by the fountains. So we joined their group and basically did the photoshoot all over again. By the time I got back to the hotel room, it was already 1:00. I ran as fast as I could with Haseo on, but everyone was already gone by the time I made it upstairs.

At least I got to meet some of you afterwards. And I can't wait to see you all again next year. I'll really try to make it on time next year as Haseo again, and Atoli some other time during Otakon. I'll also be looking for pictures of the .hack photoshoots to see what I missed. I also didn't get to take any pictures on Friday since it was a super short photoshoot.

But overall, Otakon was a lot better this year than last year. It was probably from getting a lot of sleep. Did you guys have fun?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:02 pm
...Haha... Otakon and fun shouldn't be in the same sentance together for me.

I... I... don't even want to think about that con. I had a horrible time, was either crying or feeling really sick for most of it anyways. I sincerely wish I hadn't gone at all. If by some miracle I actually feel like going next year, I most likely won't be able to pay for it, so it kinda sucks that my first and only Otakon was a horrible experience?

Looking back on the entire con, I had a few happy memories and did some fun s**t, I mean, I got to meet Slate for crying out loud!! That should make the con awesome in itself!! xDD
But despite the few fun times, overall I was really disappointed. I'm a stupid, silly girl and I always have such high expectations and get so nervous and excited for everything. Then I get disappointed when things don't turn out like I plan.

So anyways, all that to say Otakon wasn't so good for me.

I DIDN'T GET TO SEE YOU AMYYYYY. I DIDN'T SEE YOU AT ALL. NOT EVEN ONCE. TT^TT I wanted to see your Atoli cosplay really bad, too...
Did you finish the staff? 8oo

I don't have Ovan's contact information, sorry. >A>;;  

Misaki Haseo

yokaiy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:43 pm
@Hiroto: Glad you had fun. : >

@Misaki: AWW, SNUGGLE-BUNS. D: *gives super hugs* I'M SORRY YOU DIDN'T HAVE A GOOD TIME. > : You shoulda come said hi to me. I really wish I coulda been there and made you happy... ;_;  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:14 am

Hiroto~ Who did you cosplay as from Code Geass? xD

Misaki~ Whaa? D: Why were you crying/sick? What happened? :<

Puppetry

Ayekasong

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:44 am
@Misaki - BUT YOUR HASEO WAS SO COOL. sad sad

I had a great time at both photoshoots! I'm glad I got to see everyone and I hope we have a great .hack group again next year.

Also, planes suck.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:44 am
@Ayekasong: Thanks... sadl;fkjsadlfjksadlfjksajdflsadfsdf I still can't believe I forgot my white pants. I looked so silly wearing gray shorts instead of white pants. WHYYYY FATE. WHY DID THAT HAVE TO BE THE ONLY THING I FORGOT. TT____TT So yeah.
And planes do suck. I have to go on an 8 hour plane trip to england in a week. ...which means I'll be missing for about a month unless I can get some internet access while in london? idk.

@Puppet: ...a bunch of s**t happened that I don't really want to talk about. It's all my stupid fault though, because I'm a horribly annoying, immature person. ((although Slate called me mature. I <3 Slate.)) And... around con times I just get really nervous and excited, which usually leads to me becoming so anxious that I feel like I'm going to throw up pretty much constantly. I have a lot of trouble eating at cons too... but I have no clue why. I've thrown up at like, every con I've been to except like... 2 or 3? XP Plus I'm just... always sick.
I'd been looking forward to Otakon for a whole year and because it sucked I got so depressed. I probably shouldn't have been fantasizing about it so much.
Gosh I suck.
*EMO EMO EMO*

@yokaiy: YES, YOU SHOULD HAVE. ;~; It coulda been like AUSA/Katsucon again. Those two cons were fuuuuuun. I only saw Crystal and Courtney once though, when they were cosplaying DGM. Their group was so cool. xDD
I missed my lil Zelky-poo. ;A;  

Misaki Haseo

Ayekasong

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:04 am
@Misaki - LOL. Your costume was so epic that I didn't notice you were wearing gray shorts and not white pants. THAT MEANS YOUR COSTUME HAD AN AWESOME RATING OVER 9000!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:39 am
;A; I missed you all too! I really wish I coulda been there. ;_____;

MAYBE THE NEXT AUSA?  

yokaiy

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:08 am
@ayekasong: OH JOY, YOU DIDN'T NOTICE!??!?!! TTuTT;; I'm so happy. ((lol they were my dad's shorts so I had to use like 20394803294823094823804 safety pins, too. I thought it was really obvious >A>;; but I guess not? 8D))

@Yokaiy: If you're gonna be there, I'll try my best to go...
The last AUSA was so fun. 8>  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:08 am
I HAVE TO SAY, OUR PHOTOSHOOT ON FRIDAY WAS HUGE. HUUUUUGEEEEE.

Other than the whole "WHY IS THERE BACON IN THE SOAP ON THE CHICKEN SANDWICH" incident, Otakon was pretty awesome. Everyone I met was so nice! Plus I got to meet s'more guild members like Misaki and Sl8ter-taters.

Also, never let Hiiragi organize a photoshoot. I ran out of picture ideas midway through. 8|; And sorry, I don't know the Ovan's contact information. I knew he was the Ovan from two years ago, though! I don't think he remembered that I was the Bo, though. 8>; WHICH MIGHT BE A GOOD THING AHHHHH *still feels bad about breaking a panel of the arm*  

fk12

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:14 am
...*nods* You should be careful of the tainted bacon  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:15 am
I don't think I'll ever eat at the Hard Rock Cafe again. 8| And I won't eat bacon for a good week or so.  

fk12

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:19 am
ok  
Cosplay and Tekteks

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items