Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Room Of Requirement Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:44 pm
*is in need of this room*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:58 pm
*walks past the door quickly thinking, "Ainie needs to fix her hair, Ainie needs to fix her hair, Ainie needs to fix her hairl. The doors openes up and Ainie sees a room with a table, stool, hair dryer, brush, comb, and 87 different products.*  

ixluvxzakuro

rapunzel18

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:47 pm
oh no! a major paper is due tomorrow and I haven't started! 25 inches! I'm pacing in the hall, trying to figure out if I should hex myself into the hospital or get Hermoine to do it... Then I notice this door. Better go in before Mrs. Norris shows up, that damn cat...

And inside are all the scrolls and quills and books I need. Suddenly, I am full of ideas. I grab a quill, the nearest scroll and throw myself into my work. This should be done in no time.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:30 pm
Lily is walking down the corridor and notices a door that wasn't there before. "Hmmm...." She opened the door slightly, to see a young girl doing homework inside. "....."  

Eowuclya

Gracious Entrepreneur

mystic_emerald

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:45 pm
Mystic trudges along the hallway, bleary-eyed and stressed. I just need a quiet place to myself, where nobody will bother me... She suddenly noticed a door that she couldn't remember seeing before. Hmm... Mystic opened it and found a luxurious bed with big fluffy pillows and warm-looking quilt. I'm getting even more sleepier as I look at it, she thought. She entered the room, sank into the bed, and quickly fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:30 pm
'Ok,' she thought 'I seriously need a place were I can study, 'cause I have a HUGE exam tomorow, and I forgot to study! I need more time!' She was pacing up and down the hallway, when a large oak door appeared. She raised an eyebrow, and turned the door knob. She looked inside, and was delighted at what she saw. It had green and silver coloring, and a couch by a fire place. And on a shelf was a time turner in a display case. She sat down on the couch and began to study. However, time passed, and she ended up falling asleep on the couch, with a open book o her chest.  

nax is back

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:35 pm
Little Juni walks down the hallway staring down at the floor and grumbling to herself, "Bloody school... obnoxious students... bloody loud school..."

The fingers on her right hand are fidgeting with annoyance about the bindings of a book of literature she's reading... "Can't find one spot... just one spot... just one so I can read in peace! Grrrr!"

Then she looked up and realized she was lost. "Oh bloody hell... now I can't find my way back!" Sighing defeatedly, she turns around... then blinks. As she hadn't seen the door there before... then again, she wasn't really paying attention to where she was going, perhaps she just hadn't noticed.

Curiously she walks up to the door and opens it.... then frowns.

The decor looks obviously Slytherin... though it also looked quiet.

Juni crept into the room and closed the door silently behind her. The last thing she wanted to make was more obnoxious loud noise. Making her way to the comfy warm fireplace where Juni froze at the sight of the sleeping girl on the couch. She wrinkled her nose at the Slytherin logo on her uniform, but decided that since the girl was sleeping she couldn't possibly be much of a bother.

Quietly, Juni sat crosslegged on the floor next to the fire. Perfect lighting for her book. She opened the book and started reading.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:21 pm
Shimako paced down the hall desperately thinking to herself, "Have to do my paper, have to do my paper..." Realizing a door she hadn't yet seen, the first year opened up and walked in to find a desk, quills, parchment, references and sources, and an open window of inspiration. Everything she needed to pull off a an outstanding paper was there.

Eyes wide in amusement and awe, Shimako sat herself down at the desk and everything seemed to come easily. In about forty-five minutes the paper was done.  

Princess Harmonia

Blue Silver Stars

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:37 pm
"STUDENT OUT OF BED, STUDENT OUT OF BED" Peeves sang at the top of his... err, lungs? Whatever they were now.
Blue swore under her breath.
s**t.
It was 3 in the morning.
It was only a few short hours until the huge Transfiguration essay was due, and Blue, being the procrastinating, mischief loving witch she was, she had spent all of her extra time devising new ways of torturing Filch.
"What kind of dunderhead gives us that much homework one bloody day before Christmas break?" she spat, her head frantically shooting left and right.
A faint light appeared down the hallway.
Boots clattered menacingly as Filch shouted something that was unclear, but that sounded like 'hang by their thumbs' and something about 'damn troublemaking students'.

'Bloody hell. I need a place to not only escape Filch and that bloody feline of his, but to finish this major paper.', she thought.
The footsteps got louder, and the light brighter.
This was it. In addition to having to come up with a a decent excuse to feed McGonagall about the essay, she'd have some nasty detention; as fate would have it, probably with Trelawney, too (her least favorite teacher).
Suddenly, an ornate door appeared out of nowhere, startling Blue. Not thinking twice, she dashed in the room and slammed the door.
"Oh, wow."
There was a giant open window, quietly displaying the serene night sky with its twinkling stars and radient blue moon. The window, strangely enough, was set so far into the wall that it created a ledge large enough for Blue to sit on. Just how she liked it.
She swept her gaze around the rest of the room, and was delighted to see a plethora of books related to her topic. On the table in the room were a bunch of plain, white dishes, probably to practice Transfiguration on, she noted.
She grabbed a couple books, roll of parchment, a particularly nice eagle feather quill, and a bottle of india ink (her favorite) and sat on the window ledge, letting the cool night air kiss her face.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:14 am
Itec walks down the hallway thinking "man I'd love a place to practice." A door appears and Itec strolls in. He notices a huge wooden floor and speakers in all corners. Shoes of all sizes, chairs for spectators and a wide array of CD's. "wow what a wonderful place for me to practice my ballroom dancing!"  

Itec Moscoso

seidh-blade

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:32 pm
Itec Moscoso
Itec walks down the hallway thinking "man I'd love a place to practice." A door appears and Itec strolls in. He notices a huge wooden floor and speakers in all corners. Shoes of all sizes, chairs for spectators and a wide array of CD's. "wow what a wonderful place for me to practice my ballroom dancing!"

khai elf, looking for a place to rest, stumbles on Master Itec Moscoso practising his music. entranced by the music Master Itec is playing, khai elf smiles and hums to himself peacefully.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:19 pm
Joyce elf walks along the corridors and hears the music, then sees Khai elf and follows him.
"Khai elf what tis you doing here?" whispers Joyce elf.

xxBrOkEnxxHeArTsxxLuVxx

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

glindelphaba

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:03 pm
*there. is. no. need. for. panic! nooooo! need. to. hide. NOW!!! oh, wow... door! dont go in, go in, dont go in, GO IN!!!!  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff