Welcome to Gaia! ::

Learn to Become a Literate Role-Player

Back to Guilds

This guild is for those new to RPing who wish to expand their abilites and become Literate Role-Players! 

Tags: Role Playing, Learn, Literate, RPing, Writing 

Reply Resort World
Possession:You belong to me Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:03 pm
With an "ooff" as she fell down in the big puddle of mud, hearing the sound of splash of muddling, her white clothing were all muddy and dirty. Sondra narrowed her eye's, grabbing a hand full of mud and threw it in his face, hearing the sound of spatting. "I did hear you dump a**, plus I am a little mad at my parent's but at least they were trying to help me, and since I know what situation I'm in. Which is heard to believe that your a blood sucking vampire, well guess what?" sanding up "You don't scare me and I refuse to go anywhere with you which you can't make me!"sneering at him.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:20 pm
Mars moved his head out of the way when she threw the mud. She was pathetic, but she did have spunk. He didn't like that, but he would enjoy breaking her and destroying that will of hers. He hit her and grabbed her collar, dragging her along, and then producing a length of rough twin from his clothing, fussing with her as she tried to resist, but eventually tying her arms behind her. The more she fussed, the worse the rope burn she would give herself, and that suited him just fine. He used such draconian methods deliberately, it was important when dealing with someone such as her. Picking her up by force, he held her legs still despite whatever flailing may have ensued, and sped off, moving faster than sound itself, the superhuman speed of a vampire.  

wolvesofmibu666

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:12 pm
(My computer had to get fixed which took a while but I'm back. Right now I'm having writer block so I'll let you continue.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:05 am
(No, I'll just wait until you find yourself capable of responding to my post)  

wolvesofmibu666

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:08 pm
She kept struggling not noticing his speed of how fast he was going as her eyes were closed. She can feel the rope burn from struggling, but no matter what she will not submit to him, and will continue to fight him even if it means if she'll die. She is a strong and stubborn girl but Sondra was not a weak girl.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:13 pm
((Please look at the instance where you used "Eye's" you don't use the apostrophe S because you aren't saying that something belongs to an eye, the correct way to write it would be "eyes" because there are more than one eye, but you aren't saying something belongs to them, got it?))

Mars eventually began to slow his tread as they approached an old-looking castle manor on a green rolling knoll. This was where he lived, bought from a historical society, much of the interior had been renovated to his liking. The interior motif reflected his inflated ego as well as his obscene wealth. Much of it was mahogany wood and nice carpets, but he did have a basement which branched off into a wine cellar as well as a medieval dungeon. That would be her place of residence until he wanted her for something. Perhaps he would try her out as a cook, or maybe as nothing but eye candy, a pretty face for when he had company from some of the high-end corporations he was a board member of.

As vampire, he took immense joy in being wealthy and powerful, and this most recent present to himself would be no exception. "Now Sondra" he muttered, keeping his hands in an iron grip over her eyes as he took her past the front gates and into the house. He wouldn't allow her to see where they were going. She had only to know that she was in hell right now. When he uncovered her eyes he was throwing her roughly to the ground in a metal-barred room made of stone. He pointed to a corner. "If you are a good girl, maybe I will let you have a toilet, otherwise, that is your bathroom" he said. Mars pointed to another corner, this one had a little bit of dirty hay in it. "That is your bed" he explained. "When I come to you, you bow to me, and you may refer to me as master" he said. "I would ask if you understand, but I do not care" he muttered, turning to leave her  

wolvesofmibu666

Luca x Sanrau

1,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:10 pm
((Hey all! I just joined the guild and this Rp. Hope I don't disappoint! biggrin ))

"To slow!"she snapped, sending her opponent sprawling into the dirt. He started to growl as Talon approached but let out a yelp when he tried to stand. "Its finished" she said towering over him. Involuntarily he phased back to his human form before losing consciousness, talon just stood there watching, looking over his battered body. "I lost that other one..." she thought looking up into the rain. There was nothing in the air that suggested otherwise, "That's gonna cost me" she sighed. Phasing back, she gathered up the mans body almost effortlessly, and headed for the forests edge. Her clothes were drenched almost immediately and the rain water mixed with the blood from her wounds but she welcomed the feeling of both. It was relaxing, the rain. Almost enough to make her stop and lay down where she was, to forget about her problems, but it didn't. Talon kept moving, reminding her self of what had to come first in her life.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:20 pm
Quote:
Mars eventually began to slow his tread as they approached an old-looking castle manor on a green rolling knoll. This was where he lived, bought from a historical society, much of the interior had been renovated to his liking. The interior motif reflected his inflated ego as well as his obscene wealth. Much of it was mahogany wood and nice carpets, but he did have a basement which branched off into a wine cellar as well as a medieval dungeon. That would be her place of residence until he wanted her for something. Perhaps he would try her out as a cook, or maybe as nothing but eye candy, a pretty face for when he had company from some of the high-end corporations he was a board member of.

As vampire, he took immense joy in being wealthy and powerful, and this most recent present to himself would be no exception. "Now Sondra" he muttered, keeping his hands in an iron grip over her eyes as he took her past the front gates and into the house. He wouldn't allow her to see where they were going. She had only to know that she was in hell right now. When he uncovered her eyes he was throwing her roughly to the ground in a metal-barred room made of stone. He pointed to a corner. "If you are a good girl, maybe I will let you have a toilet, otherwise, that is your bathroom" he said. Mars pointed to another corner, this one had a little bit of dirty hay in it. "That is your bed" he explained. "When I come to you, you bow to me, and you may refer to me as master" he said. "I would ask if you understand, but I do not care" he muttered, turning to leave her.

Sondra stayed silent as she watched him leave, she slowly stood up and walked towards the hay that was called a bed as she laid down sideways, examining the burn marks on her wrists, that was now raw and red from the ropes. Every time she try to move her wrists, they would hurt with stinging burning pain. She wrapped her arms around her herself and pulled her knees up towards her chest, trying to keep herself warm from the icily cold air. She begin to tremble from the coldness as her lips turned blue.

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

wolvesofmibu666

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:21 pm
Mars left his little pet in the cool cellar for that night. Just as he was leaving the underground of his house, he had decided to treat himself to some of his eldest wine. He had acquired a new plaything, and he was smugly happy about it. The vampire had drank a lot that night, but immortals such as himself never really got drunk. Wine was the only food or drink that he shared with mortals. Other than that, his diet was strictly...carnivorous. He had thought to himself, how lucky that Sondra shivering in the cold damp caged room was. She was alive wasn't she? He could just eat her and be done with her. She should be grateful to him that he had decided to keep her as a pet, as a servant instead of as a meal. He would have to feed later in the day tomorrow. For now, he changed out of his soaked clothing and hung them by the fire he built for himself.

The immortal thought of his pet, still in her clothes which were wet and muddy from the rain. Ascending a staircase, he fetched a short nightshirt that would surely expose much more of her than she ever had put on display for anyone. She could take it and wear it, or she could stay in her cold damp clothing. He supposed the choice was hers. Going back down to where she was curled on the hay, he opened her barred door and cut her ropes, tossing the nightshirt at her and then leaving her without a word  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:29 pm
Unmoving and not hearing him come in she was past out asleep by the time Mars came in and left. Sondra was burning up in cold sweat, getting paler as she begin dreaming of her past. When she was a little girl no more than 5 yrs. old, she was crying, getting herself lost in a forest while looking for her sliver white blue eye wolf stuff animal while playing.

Hearing foot steps. A stranger with long red hair appeared and spoke in a deep smooth voice, "Excuse my lady why are you crying?"

Little Sondra sniffed and tried to stop from crying as she said, "I lost my Wolffy while I was playing....crying"And I can't find him anywhere."

"Oh my that's not good." and paused as the stranger said, "Actually I think I know what might cheer you up. Do you like magic?"

Sondra looked up and sniffed. "I guess." mumbling

"Ok now watch carefully." removing the black cloak from his shoulder and put it over his right hand, twisting his other hand around the cloak, and just like magic was her her stuff animal Wolffy.

Sondra yep in happiness as she jumped on the gentlemen, wrapping her tiny arms around his necking thanking the kind stranger in finding her Wolffy.

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Luca x Sanrau

1,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:39 pm
((uh, quick question. whee in what realm might this manor be? jus so I don't make a mistake smile ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:45 pm
(Not in the human world if that what you want to know)  

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Luca x Sanrau

1,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:49 pm
((Ok, I thought as much smile thanks))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:11 pm
((Dunno what you mean by realm, it's in the realm of relative reality, that is, without any unexplainable magic or anything like that, but there are immortals. As for time period, I believe it is late 20th century, but the castle looks medieval))

In the morning, Mars sat by his large bay window looking over the rocky crags that were beneath the southern wall of his manor. He sipped a small class of rose wine and held a newspaper in his hand, checking up on the stocks for the preceding day. He hadn't been involved in his relative companies the day before. He had been busy fetching his Sondra. Thoughts of the girl reminded the vampire that he had to make sure she didn't die just yet, before he could have a little fun with her. He scrounged in his cupboard and found some bread, heading down into her cell with it. He'd see what he could force her to do today after she ate. Soon enough she'd learn her duties without being hit, but if he had to hurt her a little before she learned who she belonged to, well, that was alright.

"Get up" he muttered, kicking her lightly and rolling her over with the toe of his leather boot. "Come on you"  

wolvesofmibu666

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:19 pm
Sondra slowly opened her eyes but her version was blurry and wost she was burning up with a high fewer, as her cheeks were rosily red. She couldn't even move her body since she was too weak in her state. Oh how she wished that her stranger from her dream would come and rescue her from this man, if only she could remember the kind red hair stranger from her past, but sadly couldn't even remember his face or the stranger name.

Resort World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff