Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Chesnut Stables (Come and RP...............................) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:24 pm
((Oh ok so lets start!Where do we start?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:51 pm
((um.... not sure.... wanna start us off Jaggedfox? I mean, you TECHNICALLY did start this forum...))  

Feathertail14

MeBored111

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:02 am
(( ok me first))
Logan climed down the stairwell, class didnt start till a couple of days and she couldnt wait to see her horse again after the long summer, but she was sure Mrs.Lane would take care of her. As she came to the barn she slowed down to a walk, not knowing that she had been runninh. In the barn was 2 long rows of horses she keep going down till she reached MidnightRun, "Wow." she said to the new black TB that was there, "Hes beautiful..."
"He is." Another trainer came up to her, "And hes off limits to everyone but me."
Logan took this as a 'Get outa here.' And continued toward her horse.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:05 am
(( Yes you can have more than one peoples, By the way this is that rude girl that logan just met ))

Username: MeBored111
Main warrior name: Jaggedfox/Frostfang
Roleplay name: Tracy
Horse name: MidnightRun (stally)
Roleplay pic: Dark brown hair, when riding is in bun but most of the time is down.
Horse pic: Black TB with warm brown eyes, very muscular, and trained

MeBored111

MeBored111

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:06 am
Dewpool
hmmm, no i think thats it

(lets hope Frostfang doesn't get mad at us...)

(( of course me not mad ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:23 am
Eirika walked down the row of horses, heading to her horse, Angel. Once at Angel's stall, Eirika pulled out a strawberry and gave it to the horse. "Here you go girl... your favorite..." Eirika said to Angel, smiling.

((@Jaggedfox: wanna make Eirika and Logan meet up or something? It could be in the stable or when they are riding...))  

Feathertail14

MeBored111

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:10 am
(ok)
Logan took out Misty, she was going for a ride. she quickly tacked her up and started to ride out of the barn when she saw someone giveing there horse a strwberry, "A strawberry? ive heard of giveing peppermints to a horse but never strawberries." she commented playfuly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:22 pm
Zen walked to where he left Yoru in the barn and he saw two girls there. Then he pet Yoru and got Yoru ready to ride.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:19 pm
Isa snuck into the stables, A rich lady like her wasn't supposed to be there, but she came anyway. She found a Grey and named her Silver, then came to the stables with her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:32 am
Logan went on ahead without Eirika, toward the small forest. It was still warm out as the sunlight shone down on them, making Misty's pelt seem as though was on fire.
(( Come and check this out if you like horses http://www.howrse.com/?parrain=MidnightRun ))  

MeBored111

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:24 am
((can't check it now but i will later.))

Eirika looked over to where Logan was, but she already left. "hm.... Lets go see who that was Angel," Eirika said to her horse. Then after getting Angel all ready, Eirika swung up onto the horse, then Angel trotted forward. "It looks like you know what i want to do, don't you..." Eirika said, smiling. Then Eirika was about to kick Angel into a canter, even though they were still in the barn, when she saw a guy, so Eirika turned Angel and the horse walked over to Zen and Yoru. "Hey there! I saw you over here and was wondering who you were... so who are you? By the way, cool horse," Eirika asked, adding the ending once she go t a good look at Yoru.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:05 pm
"Thanks,and my name is Zen and this is my horse Yoru,"Zen said and got onto Yoru.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:05 pm
Isa looked and didn't see anyone, so she lead her horse silver in to the stables, Zen and Erikia where a ways away but she didn't see them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:24 pm
Eirika nodded. "Nice to meet you. I'm Eirika and this my horse Angel," Eirika said, patting Angel's neck. "Wanna go for a ride together?" Eirika asked.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:26 pm
"Sure,"Zen said and trotted Yoru out of the barn.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff