Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
♥♥ Is This Fate? { xC o l o r M e G r e yx & DncStar } Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:29 pm
User Image
[It's cool.]

Erin got home and changed into a short black dress with sparkles hidden on it that made the dress shine when hit at the right angle. She put her hair up and slid on some accessories before making sure her make-up was good and exiting the house. She pulled up to the party and climbed out of the cab, glancing around with a smile. The party was awesome, and it hadn't even begun. "Hey!" Frank shouted as he ran over to her with a drink in hand. "Hey." She curled her red lips in a smile before taking the drink and glancing around. "Lot of hot girls here, this'll be fun." She subtly dropped another hint that she was not interested before running out to the dance floor.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:38 pm
Maria's short red dress had a dramatic plunge on the back. The front was a bit of a plunge too, she had taped the dress so she wouldn't fly out of it. Her bright gold stillettos shone with the other gold accesories. She was dancing with a bunch of girls as she drank her cosmo. She was going to start off with some girlier drinks before heading into the beers. She laughed, and escaped the group. She pulled her hair up into a messy bun but it still looked amazing. She sat down on one of the couches and lounged back drinking.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:28 pm
User Image

[ Sorry! I had exams and stuff. ]
Erin danced with a group of female co-workers, smiling as her short form-fitting dress received many stares and compliments. They were cracking jokes and laughing, so Erin took the time to escape and to get another drink. She had no clue what she had drank before but it wasn't very appetizing. She grabbed a margarita and sipped it as her hand went behind her head to froof up her hair. Her bangs were parted over her right eye and her hair was tied up so it spiked in crazy directions on the back of her head. She curled up on the couch with her drink, glancing over at another girl that was sitting there. "Hey. This party is awesome isn't it?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:15 pm
[no worries. i was grounded]

Maria nodded. "It's fantastic. I haven't been to a really good party in ages!" She exclaimed and bopped her head along with the beat. She swiveled to face the girl. "I'm Maria, by the way, I'm a teacher. What about you? How do you make it through life?" She laughed a bit and took another big drink to finish the drink off and set it on a shelf beside her. She gently pushed a long blonde hair out of the way as she eyed the girl with her blue eyes. 'She's cute' she thought to herself as she chewed on her bottom lip.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:42 pm
User Image

[[ Lol what'd you do? ]]

Erin noticed the girl chew her lip and she couldn't help but smile to herself, finding the notion adorable. So Maria's her name .. She took another swig of her drink before replying. "Very pretty name, it fits you. I'm Erin and I am a music producer. In fact, the company I work for hosted this party." She wasn't bragging, it just seemed like a conversation piece. the party was definitely a hit. She flipped her bangs out of her eye as her green eyes quickly scanned the girl across from her.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:00 am
[[Told my father I hated him. He totally spazzed out.]]

Maria's eyes widened. "Well that definatly beats my job. And thank you for the compliment" She laughed and layed her hand on the couch, leaning slightly to the side. "It is a great party. Kudos." She grinned and stood up. "Would you like another drink?" She asked, she looked down at her with a smile, her eyes moving to scan the girl yet again.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:11 am
User Image

[[ Very nice, you must've been grounded for at least 2 weeks. ]]

Erin chuckled. "Well maybe not, after all you get to work with innocent children. I work with angsty teens. And your welcome." She finished off her glass when Maria asked to get another one. "I'd love another drink." She felt Maria's eyes and she welcomed it, standing up and pulling her short dress down a little so it didn't expose too much.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:54 am
[[Pretty much. It was so hard not being on the computer!!]]

Maria smiled and took the glass from Erin. "So what are you drinking Erin?" She asked, raising an eyebrow with a soft smirk. She played with the bracelets on her wrists with a smile. She looked around nervously, wondering where her friends had gotten to.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:21 pm
User Image

[ Lol, I know the feeling. I was once grounded for 9 weeks because of a bad grade. ]

"I was drinking a margarita, but I like the rough stuff too. Buyers choice." Erin usually drank daiquiri's for awhile before going to the Straight up alcohol. But it had been an exhausting week and she needed a break. She noticed the way Maria looked around and she wondered what the girl was thinking. With a glance out to the crowd Erin spotted Frank, who's eyes scanned the couple with a suspicious look.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:15 pm
[[See I ground myself for bad grades. I'm a bit eccentric.]]

"Well I might just have to use my drink skills to woo you with my drinks. I used to bartend nights for extra cash and I got pretty good." Maria laughed and hooked her arm with Erins. "Let us go find some booze!" She snickered and pulled Erin gently through the crowd, often getting smooshed against on another they made it out of the dancing crowd and towards the counter of drinks. Maria let Erin's arm drop before grabbing two glasses and splashing various alcohols into the cups. Soon it was a cute pink color and she handed a glass to Erin and took a sip from her own. She grinned. "Ooh I like that" She gently ran her tounge along her lips and sucked softly on one of her fingers.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:55 pm
User Image

[ Lol, yeah I do the same. But only if it's bad like a D. My mom grounds me if I get a C. ]

Erin chuckled and followed beside Maria, not minding it when they were often mushed together in the crowd. She watched intently as maria threw together a drink. curious now about how good this girls skills were. She leaned her arm against the counter so she was laying back against it. Taking the pink drink in her hand she pressed it to her red lips and sipped it. "I'll give you it, you do make amazing drinks." She drank some more of the drink before placing it down on the counter. The drink was exactly what she needed to loosen herself up. She giggled as Maria sucked on her finger and lifted an lifted an ice cube from her drink, holding it between her lips as she sucked on it. She loved ice, it was always so .. Refreshing.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:45 am
[[We don't do the letter system in my school... just grades]]

Maria laughed and bowed her head slightly. "Why thank you. I'm a girl of many talents I suppose." She smiled and watched the ice cube melting on Erins lips. She chewed on her bottom lip softly and then looked up into Erins eyes. "So would you like to dance?" She asked sheepishly. "I'll understand if thats a no. But it'd be fun." She smiled, her cheeks a little pink with blush.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:33 pm
User Image

Erin laughed and removed the ice from her lips, dropping it onto the floor where it dissolved quickly. Amazingly, the ice had never removed her red lipstick. The sight of Maria blushing was oh so adorable, and Erin couldn't help herself. "Of course! Let's do it." She grabbed Maria's hand in hers, pulling her out onto the dance floor.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:01 pm
Maria beamed happily and followed Erin intently to the dance floor. She was shy for a while dancing but slowly the alcohol started to take effect on her and she began loosening up. She laughed, twisting her body gracefully and singing along with the words. She smiled as she enjoyed dancing with her  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:24 pm
User Image

Erin grinned as Maria broke from her shell and danced freely. Erin wasn't sure if it was the alcohol or the excitement, but she began to sing along to songs she didn't even know and getting rather brave with the dance moves. She laughed happily as they danced, glad that she had come to the party and met Maria. It seemed she had gotten brave enough to dance awfully close to Maria, though that was mainly because the crowd had pushed her closer and she didn't care enough to move away.

User Image

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces