Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
Angels And Demons (Looking for Role Players!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you wish you were?
  Angel
  Demon
  Human
  Angel/Human
  Demon/Human
  Angelic Demon
View Results

umbrasama

6,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:28 am
Umbra at hearing this his head starts to pound. "he just insulted our kind! Let me tear his throught out!" sikaru said in an angry toan. "No not now ill give him more a chance" umbra said still looking at the girl.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:36 am
((I'm gonna be on randomly soon. I'm moving so I will be back at least to point at the plotline.))

Borealis screamed when she was brought down. Her head smacked the ground and she couldn't hold her control anymore through the pain. The red faded to blue as Auroura came back.  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

umbrasama

6,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:19 am
"are you ok" umbra said in a concernd toan.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:01 pm
i like to b an angle/human.. ( as she sit thinking under an old rewood tree what hav i done iam between worlds and could i fall all the wa from heven grace.. could i ever get back to heaven) crying crying  

Xwicked-eyesX

2,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

iFallenAngel88

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:27 pm
as Felix came back from tht wackos attack he quickly changed back to normal form."weird tht guy just seemed normal but why capture me"Felix thought "o well hes gone now"Felix said as he chuckled then Felix went home and slept until the next day as the it hit tomorrow as Felix woke up to his alarm clock went out Felix got his morning paper and breakfast and stepped on to his apartment roof and transformed to his angel form and set out to look for any crimes as i flew on my wings i spotted a demon creating havoc to the town so i a grabbed me speer and threw it straight at the demon's face and flew directly at it and grabbed the mask off and it turned back to normal "weird its how every day now there had been something strange tht happened"Felix thought as he flew back to his apartment to get some research so he went off to his brothers house ((he is also Angel/Demon i will be playing as Felix and Nuva now))  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:42 pm
Xwicked-eyesX
i like to b an angle/human.. ( as she sit thinking under an old rewood tree what hav i done iam between worlds and could i fall all the wa from heven grace.. could i ever get back to heaven) crying crying

((One: OOC brackets are required here. Two: there is a character form on the first page. Please use it.))

"Yes," Auroura replied, shakily getting to her feet. "I'm Auroura. Who might you people be?"

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

iFallenAngel88

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:37 am
((Nuva's RP))

"hey bro wht might be you doing here"Nuva said

((Felix's RP))

"uhh there has been some strange things going on around and i was wondering if you could help me fight these guys until we find a way to stop this once and for all"Felix said

((Nuva's RP))

"sure ill help"Nuva said

as the two brothers walked to Felix's apartment they spotted another demon coming their way so they quickly went behind two trees and transformed to their angel form and quickly threw both their spears and killed the demon

((Felix's RP))

"tht was a close one"Felix said

((Nuva's RP))

"you said it"Nuva said  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:21 pm
((chaos, try using different colors for the different characters. it's easier.))

-A large blast is heard from near Navy Pier as a rip forms in the sky.
User Image
Demons rise from the depths of Lake Michigan as Angels descend in flaming armor. It looks like another scrimmage is about to take place for Chicago again.-

Auroura looked up at the rip in the sky. "We have to get out of here! This is about to become Ground Zero!"  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

umbrasama

6,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:37 pm
"crap" umbra said while standing up. "we could all go to my apartment for now." umbra said ina serious toan.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:06 pm
((ok sure))

from now on Felix's RP will be this colour and Nuva's RP will be this colour  

iFallenAngel88

iFallenAngel88

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:06 pm
((it wont work ill just stick to putting the RP things))  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:03 pm
Rayn's eyes shot up at the sky and narrowed. A grin spread across his face. "Well then," he said quietly. He looked at the others, cocking his head. "Goodbye. I have a few demons to kill," he said, turning at the same time. He began to walk down the ally when he smelled the stench of a full-blooded demon, the smell only a full-blooded angel could distinguish clearly from a crowd. Rayn's eyes turned pure white and he spun around, growling. He was slightly crouched and he looked around the alley with hungry eyes and long, sharp teeth.

Then, something appeared from the shadows. A girl, not much younger than he. He growled, glaring hatefully at her. A full-blooded demon. He had nothing against halfbreeds, they had a bit of holy blood in them, but full-blooded demons he would never even sympathize. He jumped at her, pinning her to the wall by her throat. Her red eyes were full of surprise, and she was tense. She didn't even speak or scream. Rayn sensed something, narrowing his eyes. "You are not a halfbreed, but you don't seem full-blooded demon, either." His eyes became red again. "Speak! What and who are you?"

|* OOC// I'll finish this later, I'm sorta busy. *|

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

umbrasama

6,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:14 pm
"Come on!" umbra said as he srabed her wrist and started running to his apartment.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:50 pm
Auroura followed along, stumbling from time to time. The clash of powers resounded through the empty streets as they went off to Umbra's apartment.  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

umbrasama

6,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:21 pm
As they enter the apartment buliding they see it is completly deserted and the power has been cut. as they walked farther in a man came out wearing a black sute. " very nice auroura" the man almost hissed "you made it out again without getting caught.I am very impressed and you know that we still in hell would like you to becom one of the seven." He said in a mock humorias toan. "the seven?" umbra barked at the man in the sute. "what are the seven?" umbra demanded. "since your in the way ill tell you. The seven is a way of saying the seven deadly sins. Im sure you are aware of what they are." he said. "you see most of the demons in hell would like to be come one of the seven Heck its the utmost desire. Each one in the seven gets a new tital. for instiance. My tital is Greed." he said in a laugh "since auroura is being such a pest in avading us i was sent to come fetch her. Now enough talk i need to take the girl so either you can join us and i can give a good word to the boss. Or ill just kill you, either way i get the girl." He said and started to laugh. "like hell you will" umbra said while fliping out his knife. "thats what i entend" greed said while his eyes turned into a deep blood red. Then he rused at umbra with blinding speed puncing him to the side seending him into a wall. "now come with me auroura." he said holding out a hand. "i said... you wont!" umbra said jumping up and takeing a slash at greed. the shot missed but umbra kept on slashing. Then greed fired a palm strike sending him to the sent him into another wall. "is that all you got greed?" Umbra said whiping blood from his mouth. Umbra got up and started slashing again. this time he hit a button on the knife seending out the extension blade this caught greed off gaurd and got a slice in the arm. "You folish boy" greed roard as he grab umbras neck and hit him acrost the head. knocing him unconchus. "now that thats done" he said while whipend at the deep gash in his arm.He turned to face auroura. "now come with me" he said holding out his hand again. "umbra you fool you let him get you all you had to do was let me out idiot" sikaru said.  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff