Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Why do you want to lose weight? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you want to lose weight?
  To be healthy
  To look good
  To be different
  To feel good about myself
  For somebody special
View Results

out of the woods

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:23 pm
I find it comfier when I weigh less, and I think I look better, too. Though I don't often think about that. The main reason is because I'm a diabetic, and constantly my doctors remind me that it's best to not be overweight. For once I'd like to go and not have them tell me that. Besides, I wouldn't be looking forward to the complications either; there's less risks for diabetics when you're at a healthy weight.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:31 am
reasons
1. two bikinis i want: [-1-] [-2-]

2. be happy with myself and my body.

3. be healthy.my mom already has diabetes and i dont want to be next in line.  

BitterFantasy

Honeydew Ice Cream

Tipsy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:34 am
I'll keep you my dirty little secret...

I'm in my final year of highschool, and I'd like to look good for prom. Also, I want to gain confidence in my body and be able to try on clothes without fear.

...don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:49 pm
Mine was kind of a combo. I've been overweight all my life, so I want to cut back and pounds and be a healthy weight for once. It also helps that being healthy and slimmer will help me feel better about myself.  

crazyanimefan

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:38 pm
I want to loose weight because I want to prove to myself I can. And it'd be nice to be 30lbs lighter like i was in middle school (Oh the days of my glory when I was hated and admired).

Plus I'm tired and want change.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:31 am
To be sexy. ;3

Nah, just kidding. To be healthy is the priority, always.  

Sunsway

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:40 am
=D and that should always be one of the most important reasons  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:59 pm
My reasons are kindof shallow I suppose D: but I'm 17, who gives a fack D< !

My first reason would be ...prom sad . I want to be able to have more choices when picking a dress . It's not that I can't find a dress that fits well...
but you know :[ I always feel like skinny girls have it easy when picking dresses because all the dressed come in sizes 1-5 no matter what style it is >.<

My second would be to ..wear a 2 piece swim suit. :[ I've never worn one before and I'd like to :] .

My Third would be ..to be able to do more . I want to run without feeling like I'm being stabbed >.< and then.. I also don't want to be that one fat person running down main street D<

Ligand

Wooper to Quagsire

Original Strawberry

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:10 pm
I want to lose weight to be healthy. I want to feel better about myself. My family and my future. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:22 pm
I don't like the way I look and I don't feel good about myself because of it. I want to look good and feel energized! scream  

Kittali

9,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Tonality

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:23 am
1. Health: I'm at risk for diabetes since it runs in the family. Along with that, my gynecologist and physician advised I lose about 20-10 lbs for my size.

2. Appearance: I packed on the oh so fun Freshman Fifteen, which is a lot for my height and frame. I want to go back to wearing the sizes I used to wear and be able to hit the beach and wear a bikini.

3. Boyfriend: My boyfriend is pretty overweight and he's aiming to lose about 50-60 lbs. I'm hoping if I start working out he will be more motivated to lose weight. I enjoy how he his now, but he's getting borderline high blood pressure.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:33 am
It's really great that you're trying to help your boyfriend. I had to struggle to get mine to help me. >.>

I get you on the freshmen fifteen.... I gained the freshmen sixty-five. : P  

Tandahda
Crew

Nolone

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:54 am
a numbers of different reasons...

1. i not happy with the way i look
2. seeing i don't like the way i look i have no confidence
3. i want to be healthier
4. i Really want a boyfriend, i'm hoping a slim body in nice clothes will catch the eye of someone charming.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:27 pm
I posted already that I'd like to lose for health reasons, but I'd also like to lose because I want to be able to fit into every article of clothing I own, which I can't at the moment and it drives me insssane.

I also want to weigh less than my boyfriend, even though he says he likes me no matter how much I might weigh. It'd just sit better with me, and plus, he gave me these awesome boxers of his he didn't want anymore, and I'm not small enough yet to fit into them...

out of the woods

__penguin__
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:48 am
I just remembered another reason. I want to ride an ostrich someday! rofl The weight limit for that is ~160 lbs, which is 30 lbs above my goal, but still.  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games