Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply 1X1 Role Plays
In the Enemie's Arms.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:49 pm
Leera calmly let him search her, not complaining or making any sound as he took her weapons. As he moved his hand back to her neck, her eyes widened and then set into a glare, watching him. All of a sudden, he had knocked her out after murmuring something. It had been a painful blow and her balance started to falter almost instantly before he picked her up and carried her over to the bed, setting her down.

((Do a time skip after this so that I won't have to describe her sleeping? o.e))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:01 pm
((Alright))

A few hours later he was in the forest with her tightly tied to a tree. If she tried escaping she definitly wouldn't go too far. He had a few traps set around her. Janus had started a fire next to him as he wrapped bandages around his wounds. He had brought her weapons with him so that he could use them. Cleaning the ones with blood on them, he looked over at her.  

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows
Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:26 pm
Leera finally woke, giving a small groan as a sharp sense of pain shot up her neck. Looking around, she glared at him, finding that she was indeed tied to a tree tightly, knowing that she couldn't escape just yet. She sighed and started to squirm, trying to get more comfortable, glaring at him as he looked at her while cleaning her weapons as if they were his. Leera just looked away, staring at her feet as she worked on planning an escape so that she wouldn't be dragged off to her death, she'd fight when she got the chance, but she needed a good plan first.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:35 pm
"So...How did you get dragged into this mess?" he asked her as wiped he blade of her knife. He wanted to know why they wanted her dead. Janus usually never talked but this was an exception. He kept looking at her, guessing that she was thinking of a way to escape, as if that would ever happen. He laughed a little before getting up, wincing as he stretched.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:38 pm
"That's really none of your concern, but if you must know, they killed my family because my parents owed money and didn't pay it soon enough, and well, they missed me, and want me dead. That's all I know." Leera replied, glaring at him. He laughed at her and she glared more, smirking deviously when he winced, glad that she'd inflicted some damage on him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:48 pm
Janus walked over to her. "I guess we're in the same boat." he said as he smiled at her. Now that he thought of it, did he really want her to die? He was sure that he could probably protect himself now that he had weapons but it would be fun to just play along for now, see how much it all scared her. He kept smiling, it could all just be an act, sure she would probably hate him in the end, not that she didn't hate him now. Raising his hand, he carefully twirled a strand of her hair with his fingers.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:54 pm
Leera took a sharp breath when he came closer, glaring as he started messing with her hair. "No, we're not in the same boat, there's a difference, you work for those scum. Now get your hands off of me." Leera growled, anger evident in her voice. She didn't want him messing with her hair, knowing that he was probably just putting up some act so that she'd be easier to take down, so that he could break down her barrier and then betray her. She wasn't going to fall for it any time soon, and she didn't know why he was messing with her hair, but it annoyed her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:05 pm
"You're in no position to give me orders but considering that you're a lady, I'll do as you wish." he laughed a little letting his hand fall to his side. "Hungry?" he asked her, as he walked away, going towards the fire. Janus liked his new plan and he wold probably do just that. He smirked as he looked up at the sky, waiting for her answer. "You don't know anything about me." he whispered, knowing that he wouldn't hear her. His little sister was still there, and if he didn't finish the job, they would kill her...or do something worse. He would have to set her free, before he did as he planned.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:10 pm
Leera glared, wondering what was up with his sudden act, still trying to think of an escape. "Maybe." She muttered, leaning her head back against the tree and closing her eyes before re-opening them and watching him with a death glare. 'He touches my hair or any part of me ever again and I'll freaking bite him.. Until I get my hands free..' She thought, desperately trying to think of a way to escape. Leera tugged on the ropes, trying to find a weak point on them.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:20 pm
"Do you really want me to get out the chains again?" he asked as he walked over to her. "Or I could get the spiked ones." he said in a bored tone as he got out some food. Janus took out a pair of cuffs before taking her hand. Putting it around her wrist, he put the other around his. He untied her before handing her the bag of fruit and leaned against the tree.

((it erased my whole post...so I had to type it again -_-))  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:23 pm
Leera glared as he took her hand and put a cuff around her wrist, watching him before she took a piece of fruit and nibbling on it. "Do you want your a** kicked for messing with my hair?" Leera replied, glaring at him. She didn't trust him at all, and she was quite curious to what he was trying to pull, messing with her hair, the main thing that she hated.

((o.o Hm... Maybe it's being a post hater at the moment. :l))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:30 pm
"At this point I don't really care. I just knock you out again in the end and I'm sure you don't want that, now do you?" he smirked as he looked over at her again. "Now, maybe if you were nice and not so bitchy, I would keep you alive." Janus looked away, not caring what she thought of him.

((maybe))  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:34 pm
Leera stayed quiet, wondering why he was considering keeping her alive, but a second thought hit her and she shoved the first away. He was only trying to get her to go down willingly, that's all it was. "Why does it matter how I act towards you? And you won't keep your word.. I haven't even started on anything just yet." Leera finally replied, going back to eating her fruit carefully. She didn't want to get the juices all over her hands and get them sticky.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:39 pm
"You have such a narrow mind, always thinking that I'm just the bad guy who's just a lier and a killer. Have you ever wondered if their was more to people than just that?" he said looking at her. "Whatever, you probably don't even understand." he looked away, not wanting to talk to her anymore. He had given her food and he hadn't put her in miserable conditions but all she saw was the bad side of him.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:46 pm
"Well.. That's all you've given me to think of you.. You killed my only companion.. But I'm sorry.. I'll try to find your good side if that helps any." Leera replied, setting the bag down, not knowing how much food he had and not knowing if he needed to save it or not. Once again, she leaned back against the tree and closed her eyes, just temporarily resting.  
1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff