Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Princess and Protecter RP (private/full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:44 pm
She wiped her mouth after getting sick and then tried to wipe away the blood on her fingers. She couldn't move right now. She forced herself up and then closed her eyes. She made herself walk to the meadow and then shuddered. "Mmm...can we...can we just go back," she asked feeling herself getting sick again. She covered her mouth and forced it back. The blood and carnage was a bit to much.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:51 pm
"Yes princess, we shall." He whistle shrilly, and Darkstar came trotting back with Snowflame's reins in his mouth, while they waited for the horses to come near, he gathered some of the weapons and searched the bodies for anything that would tell him where they had come from, he found nothing. "Come Princess." He helped her onto her horse and put the last living man, along with the weapons, on his. "Lead the way, I will run."  

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:07 pm
She gave a soft nod, not looking at the horse next to her then led the horse into a steady canter that would have then home in about ten minutes. She grimaced knowing her father was going to yell and scream at her and at Hiquel. She'd probably get a slap or two. Something she was used to. Hiquel couldn't protect her from her father.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:39 pm
As Hiquel ran alongside the horses, he spun without breaking stride to make sure that no one was following. When the castle came into site, his breathing was heavy, but had not lost it's rhythm. "We will both be speaking to your father, yes?"  

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:40 am
"I'll speak with him first," she whispered. Hoping to clear him of trouble when she'd been the one to want to go out and he'd only obliged her. She led Snowflame to the stables and then straightened her dress before walking calmly up to the palace. Once she entered, she went straight to the throne room then closed her eyes. "Father," she greeted.

The King looked up. "What is it Anna?" he asked as though annoyed with her presence.

"I'm...I'm apologizing for leaving the palace walls with only Hiquel as my guardian and getting attacked. Don't blame him," she whispered softly. She winced as her father rose then captured her chin.

"You left the palace walls without permission. In times such as this? What were you thinking Annaliese?" he growled using her full name. He dropped his hand and then struck her cheek.

She gave a soft groan but nothing else as she turned away and closed her eyes.

"You will not be leaving the palace again until tomorrow anyway," he mused. "You'll be going to Donnovan as soon as dawn's light. Hiquel will be taking you." He shook his head and then walked back to his throne. "Get out of my sight," he growled then went back to his work.

Anna closed her eyes for a moment then walked out of the throne room and shut the door before nearly bursting into tears.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:20 am
Hiquel stood at the door listening to the king, with the unconscious man sitting at his side, he winced when he heard the king strike, All that work, and this happens... He backed away from the door when he heard footsteps, then pick up the man and slipped inside without Anna noticing. Poor girl. He closed the door quietly, "You majesty." He spoke with no emotion, though he had anger boiling his blood.

The king looked up and with fire in his eyes, "You! How dare you let my daughter leave the castle, I hired you to protect her not to put her in the middle of a skirmish!" He yelled so loudly Hiquel was sure the whole castle could hear.

"Sir, I did protect her, from twelve assailants, and I have brought one back with me for you to interrogate," At this he threw the man forward. "No charge."

"You dare to think I would pay you extra for this?! She would not have been in danger if you had not let her leave!"

Hiquel smiled angrily, his voice still low and controlled, "Your majesty, it is not my place to stop any royal member from doing what they wish, If I could have I would have." And I would have kept her unharmed, but she insisted on going alone... "As for you, I would think you would be happy to hear the a single man under your employ was able to subdue a dozen of the opposing army at one time, think of how your solders will be emboldened by such news, how much better they will fight. Lets not forget that this was an outright act of war, when this man wakes up, we can find out who to attack, and your troops will have all the motivation they need, you just need to tell them of this."

"I will not let my kingdom think I let my daughter go where she pleases, when she pleases!" He was still screaming, but his anger seemed to have died.

"Then you are a fool." Acid dripped from Hiquels words as he turned to leave. "If you do not, I shall." He turned back around and grabbed the unconscious mans collar, "I will interrogate him as well, I can't trust you to not hang him before you learn what you can." He opened the door and left as the kings anger screamed after him.

"How dare you speak to me in such a way! What makes you think you have any right to tell me what to do with my kingdom?! You are only lucky that you are-" The rest of his rant was cut off by the door closing. Now where is Anna?  

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:01 pm
Anna was alone in her study, just looking blankly out of the open window as she sat on the sill. Her last night here," she thought then closed her eyes. She couldn't marry Donnovan. With a sigh she forced back her tears and then swallowed the lump in her throat.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:44 pm
Looking around and seeing no sign of Anna, Hiquel heaved a sigh and roughly dragged the man, who was just beginning to wake up, to the dungeon of the castle, He hated interrogations, but they were a part of war.  

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:50 am
Anna eventually straightened herself up and then walked out and went down to the dining room for dinner. Sighing, she ate without speaking to her father then returned to her room to begin packing. Hiquel's room was just the one next to it and there was a pannel that would allow him in secretly if need be. Fortunately the pannel had never been used. Closing her eyes for a moment, she then began to fill a single bag with her most precious belongings and two spare light dresses for the road. It would take a week to get to Donnovan.

"I'm not telling you," the man hissed through clenched teeth. "We can sit here all day and I won't say a blinking word.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:43 am
Hiquel popped his neck in frustration, "What you don't get is that you will speak," He picked up a small sharp knife. "It it just a matter of when... you will not die, that would be too easy. "He held the knife against the mans upper arm, the blade cutting his flesh from it's weight alone. "You tell me what I need and you can leave, you don't... and your life with be an endless waterfall of suffering, torment, pain, and fear.

"I will not tell you anything."

"Fine." He slowly runs the blade down his arm, opening a shallow cut the entire length.

((sorry if it gets too graphic, it has to be believable... right?))  

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:53 pm
The man grit his teeth together. "You think you can protect that b***h by yourself?" he asked hissing. "Sure you got twelve men but the guy who sent me here can easly gather more men to bring her to him and kill you in the process. Torture me kill me, whatever, just know that he'll come with a vengence for little Annaleise and you won't be able to help her.Two powerful men are grasping for the same thing and you can't kill both," the man said simply. A manic look in his eye.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:48 pm
"I thought you weren't going to tell me anything, I've only cut you once, are you really so afraid of me?" He set the knife aside and picked up a large nail. "About what you said however, there is more then one way to protect... and if I can defeat a dozen poorly trained men, I can defeat one hundred, I do not care how many he sends." He set the nail against the back of the man's bound hand, "Now, you will tell me who these two men are, or you will loose your usefulness as a solder." He pressed the spike lightly into his hand, breaking the skin.  

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:00 am
"Damn it...son of...oh s**t," he groaned then glared at the man interrogating him. He growled. "fine then," he hissed. "First...there's King Donnovan who would do anything to take her innocence. That's why he's betrothed to her. A prophecy tells of a man whose tarnished soul combined with a pure soul will create the most horrid child that could have more power than anyone ever dreamed...its where you're taking the young princess on the morrow...and then there's Prince Sian who would just want to have her for her beauty. He'd give anything for her...don't you see. You have a king and a prince going after her and you're nothing but a blockade easily ran over." He smirked.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:01 am
Hiquel pulled the nail from his hand, "Your lucky you spoke, another few seconds and you would not be able to grip a spoon, let alone a sword." He thought for a moment, "I want you to give your prince a message," Hiquel Grabed the man by thee back of the neck as he cut the bindings then tied his hands together and started dragging him through the castle, "I want you to tell him that she has more then just one man guarding her, she has an army guarding her at a single word from me, if he wants her so bad, he can come himself and speak with the king." He through the man out the door of the castle. "I suggest you hurry, there is no telling what the king will do when he finds I have let you go, and then there are bandits to worry about during the day, after all," He sneered at the bound man, "You can not hope to defeat anything as you are." He turned then spoke again, "You should go to our battle field, you will be able to find a weapon that can cut your binding there, that will give you a little bit of a better chance." He closed the door and walked to his room thinking about what he had been tolled.  

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:24 am
Anna finished packing and then slowly slipped downstairs to enjoy her last night of freedom. When she did she saw Hiquel with blood still on him. "Are you alright?" she asked him curiously. Hoping he weren't hurt.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff