Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply 13: zOMG!
Need help in any quest? Guide? i'll help you! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visit
  +1
View Results

Moondancer883

Ruthless Lunatic

13,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:42 pm
my computer doesn't let me play zomg. why?! and i've submitted stuff to admin and they tell me it's a bug but it's not.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:13 pm
Moondancer883
my computer doesn't let me play zomg. why?! and i've submitted stuff to admin and they tell me it's a bug but it's not.

Why wouldnt it let you play zOMG? Is there an error message or anything that shows up?  

tai-lerr--x

Dapper Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

Moondancer883

Ruthless Lunatic

13,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:14 pm
X-tailerr-X
Moondancer883

Why wouldnt it let you play zOMG? Is there an error message or anything that shows up?

no, it just freezes after i pick the server; even the blue loading bar in the bottom right corner freezes. i've tried updating my flash but that doesn't seem to help
EDIT: but i can play zomg on other computers; just not the one at home for some reason  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:45 pm
Moondancer883
X-tailerr-X
Moondancer883

no, it just freezes after i pick the server; even the blue loading bar in the bottom right corner freezes. i've tried updating my flash but that doesn't seem to help
EDIT: but i can play zomg on other computers; just not the one at home for some reason

aw that sucks D; Your computer just disagrees with zOMG for some reason lol... It could be some kind of bug, maybe just try it in a few months or after they update it  

tai-lerr--x

Dapper Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

Moondancer883

Ruthless Lunatic

13,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:37 pm
X-tailerr-X
Moondancer883
X-tailerr-X
Moondancer883

aw that sucks D; Your computer just disagrees with zOMG for some reason lol... It could be some kind of bug, maybe just try it in a few months or after they update it

it's been happening for almost half a year now though xp *sigh oh well, nothing i can do...  
13: zOMG!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff