Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
Reversal Of Fate (In need of characters) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:34 pm
Haruka heard someone say she called back "friend! although when you look at me you may find that hard to believe, but truely i AM a friend!" and waited again.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:47 pm
He calmed down and removed his hand from the sword. "My name is Ryousuke please come out and introduce yourself" He called out while placing his dagger back in his sleeve. "I mean no harm"  

Kuchiki-Roy

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:57 pm
Leaning against the wall Axel replied "If you say so. but let me ask you something, why did you howl like an animal? Most people don't do that." Axel put his hand on the door from where he heard the voice coming from.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:46 pm
Haruka cautiously stepped out, curled her tail and said to Ryousuke "i am Haruka....i really mean you no harm." and she smiled a half smile. Then turned to Axel and said "well....i howled like an animal....becase I AM an animal....". and she glinted her eyes as she grinned at him, showing her razor sharp teeth.

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:16 pm
Axel's hand's were shaking at the sight of Haruka's teeth. He let out small gulping sound. Axel slowly lowered his gun. "Ok, I'll believe you. You say you're looking for food huh? well i'm not sure if this place has any," Axel reached into his pocket and pulled out something wrapped in plastic. "and i'm not sure if you can eat this." He was holding what looked like a chocolate pastry. "If knowledge serves well, werewolves are somewhat like canines. So chocolate is basically poison. But then again, I used to own a dog that ate half a chocolate cake, and LIVED."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:34 pm
She seemed to be on the floor above the small group. She felt sorta left out so she lowered herself through the floor, out the ceiling of the room below her, she only peeked her head through, watching with an odd, curious face at the group of now two people and.. a werewolf. they seem like friendlies.. maybe i should introduce myself..  

Rekkushi

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:55 pm
Ryousuke turned to a flight of stairs. "I have to do something....you two stay and chat" He called out as he ran up the stairs. At the top he looked over at the person. "I was talking to you before....now then introduce yourself...you should already know my name." He called out with a small smile on his face. "It is good to find more people alive.."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:21 pm
She quickly showed herself back from transparency through the two floors. "Oh, im sorry.. hi my name is Arrekusa.. and yes, i am still alive.. although i just cant believe how it is." She looked at her palms, one had a demonic scorch mark on it, and the other, and angelic mark. She closed both into fists. "Honestly.. your the first friendlies ive seen since the incident." she added.  

Rekkushi

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:07 pm
Haruka laughed once at the sight of Axel's hand's shaking, and said "no need to be afraid of me, due to all the movies on werewolves, many facts have been mixed up, we dont change "every full moon" we are always who we are...." and she looked at the food, shruged and said "i'm more human than wolf.....as you can tell, i have the fur of a werewolf.....but the personality of a human. so i doubt that chocolate will harm me, but you can keep it; i'm not really a chocolate eater" she grinned "see these teeth? you think that these things are for crushing chocolate? another thing, werewolves and vampiers arent enimies, at least not my clan; we were allies.....not sure how it is with the other werewolf clans though...." and she just shrugged.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:16 pm
"I see..." He said removing his black cloak and letting it hit the ground and at the same time showing his robes. "I may have amnesia....but I know we all survived for a reason....well you should go introduce yourself to the others" He said while turning back to a door and picked up his cloak. "I have to find out where all of this came from....the sword...the robes....my power...Hopefully I can figure it out" He mumbled as he stepped into the doorway.  

Kuchiki-Roy

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:51 pm
Axel gave a sigh. "Vampires, great." He said sarcastically. "Not the biggest fan of vampires." Axel put away the pastry and and his gun. "So you say you're hungry, eh? Well let's go see if there's anything in this building." He walked over to the front door that was wide open and put his hand on the door knob. "Just to make sure that no unwanted visitor get in..." The knob glow red hot like a burning coal. "There, now let's go find some grub."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:58 am
"like i said, vamps arent that bad...." Haruka told axel, "are we all four traveling together?" she asked everyone. "although i am mostly human, i still have the whole PACK instinct of a wolf.....i mean.....i dont HAVE to stay if you guys dont want me to stay......i'll understand, but i think it would be good for you guys to have a big werewolf, not saying that you guys are weak or anything......but just that....." and Haruka just looked at her feet, and mummbled something to herself.  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:05 pm
Axel looked Haruka from top to bottom and scratched his. "Hmmmm, well you'd make a nice addition. I'd recommend you come with. Besides, having you as the brawns of the team would be nice." Axel said with a wide gleaming smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:20 am
He stepped through the doorway and walked to the center of the room. "hmmm...I have a strange feeling about this room.." He mumbled as a large stone appeared in front of him. "This.....its....." He continued to stutter as he looked at the stone. "A map......to the God's eye...." He smiled and ran over to it and began to read it. "great.....where am I going to find an eternal flame....wait...." He then stood up and ran out. "axel! I need you to come with me now!"  

Kuchiki-Roy

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:35 pm
Axel turned to to hear the loud yell from Ryousuke. Axel gave a sigh. "I'll be right back. if you can, try to find some food in this place." He said while to the stairs leaving Haruka behind. When he reached Ryousuke he said jokingly, "What, did you find the key to paradise?"  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff