Reply Contests and Events [The place to hold Contests and attend Guild Events]
Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moleje

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:49 pm
I actually wrote a review about the DSi, I don't think anybody read it though... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:30 am
Moleje
I actually wrote a review about the DSi, I don't think anybody read it though... sweatdrop

I DID!
The problem I have with the DSi is that you can't play Gameboy games on it,and if I trade in my DS to get the DSi,the only thing I'll have to play Pokémon Fire Red,Pokémon Emerald,etc,etc,will be my Gameboy Advance,which,when there's no light,I can't play,and when there is light,it's still really hard to play 'cause of the glare.:invisibleT T:

Fairy Alchemist 96

GeorgeStow
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:10 am
Fairy Alchemist 96
Moleje

I DID!
The problem I have with the DSi is that you can't play Gameboy games on it,and if I trade in my DS to get the DSi,the only thing I'll have to play Pokémon Fire Red,Pokémon Emerald,etc,etc,will be my Gameboy Advance,which,when there's no light,I can't play,and when there is light,it's still really hard to play 'cause of the glare.:invisibleT T:

I read it!
But my problemo has always been, and will always be, money.
However thanks for this immense invisible DSi!
But I can't find it...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:29 pm
*struts in and shows off her cool prize banner* Hmmm I thought I sent your DSi express George *winks*  

Frostycakes DLX

GeorgeStow
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:53 pm
Frostycakes DLX
*struts in and shows off her cool prize banner* Hmmm I thought I sent your DSi express George *winks*

Cool prize banner!
And you did! I recieved the package, but I couldn't see anything inside! Then I remembered it was invisible. And then I left it somehwere and it's invisibleness has eluded me since.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:53 am
Awesome Banner,W00t!
I'm still waiting for the gloriousy crap An Post to deliver mine.T T xp

Fairy Alchemist 96

Frostycakes DLX

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:05 am
Has yours arrived yet Fairy? I very cleverly altered your free, pretend, invisible DSi to play Game Boy games *nods*  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:48 am
Frostycakes DLX
Has yours arrived yet Fairy? I very cleverly altered your free, pretend, invisible DSi to play Game Boy games *nods*

OMG,thank you soo soo much,Frosty!It rocks to the maximus,and now I can play GameBoy games....I'm so happy I could cry.*Cries from happiness*  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Frostycakes DLX

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:41 am
Oh good! I was starting to think it had gone missing in the mail *winks* Glad you like it Fairy!  
Contests and Events [The place to hold Contests and attend Guild Events]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff