Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Adventures of Alaric and Karissa (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
  Alaric.
  Karissa.
  A random spy.
View Results

daystar50

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:29 pm
He turns to Karissa and grins, "I prefer shadows. They hide many secrets." He walks back to the window and looks out, "I'm feeling a bit restless tonight, and I have a new place to explore, care to join me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:36 pm
It's hard to say that I was wrong, it's hard to say I miss you..
Karissa giggled, "Do I have to used the window?" she asked. She was not sure she would make it to the ground safely.
Since you've been gone, it's not the same..

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

daystar50

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:38 pm
He grinned again, "You don't need to, but if you want to, I could always carry you piggyback."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:55 pm
Karissa looked shocked, "You sure you could carry me down the side of the building?" she asked. It wasn't that she thought he was weak, but she was afraid of falling.

terrahbyte

daystar50

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:58 pm
He laughs "I can climb anything but oiled glass, carrying you on this would be a snap."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:00 pm
Karissa nodded, he would know his strength more than she would. He seemed confident enough to trust, so she agreed, and stepped over to him. "Alright, but if you drop me, I won't speak to you anymore." she warned.

terrahbyte

daystar50

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:04 pm
He turned his back to her and knelt, "If you fall, it will be because you let go of me." He looked back at her, his green eyes reflecting the light in the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:09 pm
She gasped slightly when she saw his eyes, but nodded. She was sure Keroth enjoyed his privacy, so she would not tell Alaric, or Hiquel about him. She did like how confident he seemed though, Keroth had not blushed once, and he spoke to her without hesitation. She climbed onto his back, and secured her grip on him.

terrahbyte

daystar50

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:16 pm
Keroth stood and climbed through the window, "Warn me if you think you are going to fall." He started climbing up to the roof, using windowsills, drains, and large cracks in the mortar as hand and footholds.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:20 pm
Karissa held on tightly as Keroth climbed. She quickly noted that they were headed to the roof. She wondered how Keroth had known about her. She would ask when they reached the roof.

terrahbyte

daystar50

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:24 pm
Keroth paused only two feet from the roof, he could not see any more hand holds, "Hm... Hold on tight." He bunched against the wall and launched himself up, catching the edge and using the momentum to haul them both onto the roof. He stood with his toes at the edge for a moment, then turned and walked to the center of the roof and set down Karissa.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:31 pm
Karissa slid off of Keroth's back, and stared off the side of the roof. She was unsure of what to say to Keroth. He was a whole different person, sort of. He still had the same look, but his mannerisms were completely different. She turned to him, "Keroth, how did you know me? Alaric said that my other person didn't know him." she asked.

terrahbyte

daystar50

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:34 pm
He shrugged "Different minds, I can watch what is happening, I don't know why, but I can." He lays on the roof, "Stars are nice tonight." He tapped on the roof next to himself, and put his hands behind his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:44 pm
Karissa nodded, "I wish things were like that with me. It would be nice to be aware of the others." she mused. She laid down next to Keroth, being very careful not to get too close, just because Alaric liked her, didn't mean that Keroth did. She smiled, "The stars are beautiful tonight." she whispered.

terrahbyte

daystar50

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:51 pm
"Yes they are." He looked at Karissa, "I can look through their eyes, but they can't look through mine, again I don't know why." He turns back to the stars." Hm... it's about 10:30..."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff