Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
DarkClan and LightClan Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:17 pm
Spottedtail walked to where the marigold grew and began to pick some. "If you want, i think some prey hangs out around here too, in case you wanted to hunt a bit," Spottedtail said to Ashcloud.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:28 pm
"Yah I'm going to hunt a bit,"Ashcloud said calmly then smelled the air.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:29 pm
"Ok," the medicine cat said, still picking at the marigold.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:32 pm
Ashcloud croched at the scent of a squirrel he lept and killed it with a swift blow.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:42 pm
"Nice catch. I'll be right back. I'm going to get the cobwebs. They are just a bit north of here," Spottedtail said, then walked off, leaving Ashcloud.

A bit later, when Spottedtail found the cobwebs, she smelled the air. There was badger scent. Then she saw the badger come out of the bushes in front of her. Spottedtail's eyes filled with fear, but she stayed still, not being able to move with so much fear. I don't know how to fight! I'm not a warrior! she screamed in her head.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:48 pm
Ashcloud smelled the air again and smelled badger in the direction Spottedtail left and ran in that direction tilll he came to her. Then he quickly jumpped onto the badger.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:51 pm
Spottedtail jumped when Ashcloud jumped onto the badger. Then she backed up a bit, but didn't run. The badger rolled onto his back, crushing Ashcloud. Then the badger got up and tried clawing at Spottedtail. She yowled once or twice when the badger actually clawed her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:55 pm
Ashcloud jumpped back onto the badgers head and clawed the badger threw him to the side hard and then ran off.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:57 pm
Spottedtail ignored her small wounds, then ran over to Ashcloud. "Are-Are you ok?" she stammered.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:00 pm
Ashcloud struggled to his feet "I'm ok,"he said even though he had a deep gash in his side.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:03 pm
Spottedtail saw the wound and ran to go get her marigold. She got some leaves and chewed them up, then spat the juice into the gash. Then got some of the cobwebs and placed them on the wound. "There... you should be fine now..." she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:05 pm
"Thanks Spottedtail,"Ashcloud said warmly.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:29 pm
Spottedtail could have sworn she blushed a bit, so she looked down. "um... i uh... your welcome..." she managed to say.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:31 pm
"Come on we better get back to camp,"Ashcloud said.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:37 pm
"huh?... oh yeah... lets go," Spottedtail said, then gathered the marigold and cobwebs, then headed back to camp.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff